How Can We Bring The Sikh Community Together

Which parts of Canada is this happening, I find it hard to believe. I know Vancouver and GTA and I never heard of this. I am sure there might be some girls going out with muslim guys, but there will be just as many muslim girls messing around with sikh guys.

Though the muslim guys trying to mess with SIkh guys I never heard of. The Sikhs in Brampton, Malton and Rexdale and Vancouver on west coast are ruthless and even jamaicans say that they don't mess with Punjabis. Yeah you are right more afghanis are moving in but most of them are midgets like half the height of sikhs and never do they try stepping up.

Either way, we should be ready if they want to start up, but I don't think you will find a lack of people ready to go at it. You should see how many sikhs are kicked out of school and in youth detention centres around the Greater Toronto Area (not saying it's a good thing, but definitely we aren't afraid to go at it if something pops off).

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"1) Sikhs migrated in the early 20th century in large numbers to Malaysia. There are loads of god hungry/god wanting chinese , thais, singaporeans/tamils /indonesians in that part of the world . Why has our obsession been with ourselves rather than spreading sikhi. In this parts of the world we worry about majha/malwa and doabia and which maryada is the best for us, while sikh girls run off with tamil, chinese and muslim men for which we cry foul."

Are Sikh women running off with Chinese, Muslims, etc, a big problem in Malaysia ? I am not aware of this ? Please can someone from Malaysia confirm this ?

If it is it happening in Canada it needs to stop before it gets out of hand and is accepted as something that goes on but is not liked, as it is in the UK.

You seriously need to stop muslims immigration to Canada. Like I said the Muslim population is already double that of Sikhs in Canada, check out the stats yourself. You need to come down to the UK, and see how many there are here and how they are changing society for the worse, in terms of their population, local and goverment policies, schools,colleges, crime etc. In the early 80's Muslims were not a problem as much as they are now, as their population has increased and they have established themselfes, they have become a massive social problem here and no-one including the goverment knows what to do with them, because they are British Citizens and no authority in the World can change anyones thinking rapidly ( it takes time to change a person thinking) .The British goverment now is pushing millions into the Muslim communities to stop fundmentlism, ( I though that was what jails are for!). You do not want this happening in Canada, if not stopped in 10 years time you will see your county go to the dogs as the UK has. There is already sharia law here, mortgages for muslims, tax exemptiions for Muslims with two or more wives. What the goverment does not understand is the UK profile is changing to an Islamic profile slowly, where will this all stop, ask yourselfes why do muslims not emigrate to Islamic counties? Within the deep Muslim pyche he or she wants to change everything to Islam no matter what it takes.

Remeber more Muslims, means more votes for a political party that will ponder to Muslims.

This is no joke, and I am not mad or racist. The majority of the Uk population feels the same, but are afraid to say or do anything about it because of the idea of being classed as racist maybe or bursting the integration bubble ? If you have releations in the UK just ask them ?

I remeber a news headline a year back that made national news, a Christian preacher went to a Muslim neighbourhood to preach about Christianity (not forecfully) door to door, the Preacher got attacked by some muslims, the muslims were also saying "get out this is a muslim area" , when the Police came instead of arresting the Muslims they asked the preacher to leave the area as they deemed him as causing some crime. This is how backward people have become, anyone should be allowed to go anywhere and do what they want legally.

MUSLIMS ARE A BIG PROBLEM IN THE UK DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN IN CANADA!

Which parts of Canada is this happening, I find it hard to believe. I know Vancouver and GTA and I never heard of this. I am sure there might be some girls going out with muslim guys, but there will be just as many muslim girls messing around with sikh guys.

Though the muslim guys trying to mess with SIkh guys I never heard of. The Sikhs in Brampton, Malton and Rexdale and Vancouver on west coast are ruthless and even jamaicans say that they don't mess with Punjabis. Yeah you are right more afghanis are moving in but most of them are midgets like half the height of sikhs and never do they try stepping up.

Either way, we should be ready if they want to start up, but I don't think you will find a lack of people ready to go at it. You should see how many sikhs are kicked out of school and in youth detention centres around the Greater Toronto Area (not saying it's a good thing, but definitely we aren't afraid to go at it if something pops off).

in vancouver their not to many muslims yet the muslims in vancouver are a very small minority but i have seen sikh girls date muslim boys here in surrey, but most the muslims in vancouver tend to hang out with the sikhs and dont' tend to have their own crews since their so few of them, if their were alot more muslims then i know they wouldn't be kissing up to the sikhs in vancouver and wouldn't be to friendly

but toronto it happends dude i have a few friends living their, alot of punjabi girls going out with afghans and pakis, especially in hamlton city, it doesn't happen in brampton but then again brampton is mostly punjabis and very few muslims like surrey, but its happening in toronto with sikh girls dating muslims but not as much as city's like montreal but in toronto alot of the sikh girls go out with jamacans and blacks in toronto

Agreed! I hope everybody reads this post! OP is just trolling here.

FYI, most of Muslims moving to Canada these days are Arabs, not Pakistani. But however, Arabs in Canada are usually very peaceful people unlike Sikhs. :(

in vancouver their not to many muslims yet the muslims in vancouver are a very small minority but i have seen sikh girls date muslim boys here in surrey, but most the muslims in vancouver tend to hang out with the sikhs and dont' tend to have their own crews since their so few of them, if their were alot more muslims then i know they wouldn't be kissing up to the sikhs in vancouver and wouldn't be to friendly

but toronto it happends dude i have a few friends living their, alot of punjabi girls going out with afghans and pakis, especially in hamlton city, it doesn't happen in brampton but then again brampton is mostly punjabis and very few muslims like surrey, but its happening in toronto with sikh girls dating muslims but not as much as city's like montreal but in toronto alot of the sikh girls go out with jamacans and blacks in toronto

Your friends in Toronto are clueless! Sikh girls dating Blacks in Toronto now?! lol Wow! You're really are a troll! If anything, it's Muslim girls dating Blacks not Sikh girls in Toronto/GTA. Just go to local high school in Toronto and see how muslim girls flirt with black guys there.

Sikh girls in GTA usually stick to their own, but Sikh boys in other hand, not so much.

Unlike UK, Sikhs in Canada come from very strong Punjabi/Jatt background and have very strong family values (pindu values).

I do not believe it is true for Canada.Canada is not UK.

I do not believe that Muslims have any presence in vancouver area.

Old time sikhs themselves do not follow sikh way of life.Some of them are from

communist background.So it is not muslims who pose problem to sikhs, it is

a sect of sikhs who are a problem to observant sikhs.

Let us refrain from spreading rumours.

I do not believe it is true for Canada.Canada is not UK.

I do not believe that Muslims have any presence in vancouver area.

Old time sikhs themselves do not follow sikh way of life.Some of them are from

communist background.So it is not muslims who pose problem to sikhs, it is

a sect of sikhs who are a problem to observant sikhs.

Let us refrain from spreading rumours.

The problem you canadians fail to understand is and I am trying to get into your heads, is the fact Muslims were not a problem 20 years ago in the UK but now they are a massive problem now, You may think thay Muslims are not a problem now in canada but as there numbers build up ( already twice of canadian sikhs) they will become a problem. Why don't you prevent all this from happening use your brains do not wait for the storm.

FYI, most of Muslims moving to Canada these days are Arabs, not Pakistani. But however, Arabs in Canada are usually very peaceful people unlike Sikhs. :(

You may think they are peaceful, but in ten years when they have more power than you, they will just see you as somehting they can terriose. How can these people be peaceful ,. look where they come from, their mentaity will not just change just becuase they have immigrated to Canada, Nor will their childrens, Canada is just another Islamic timebomb waiting to happen. Was'nt there a muslim lady who was married to a Sikh, and later the muslim lady was killed by her father for marring a Sikh, was'nt there a planned terrorist attack in toronto. You need to all open your eyes and smell the coffee!

Your friends in Toronto are clueless! Sikh girls dating Blacks in Toronto now?! lol Wow! You're really are a troll! If anything, it's Muslim girls dating Blacks not Sikh girls in Toronto/GTA. Just go to local high school in Toronto and see how muslim girls flirt with black guys there.

Sikh girls in GTA usually stick to their own, but Sikh boys in other hand, not so much.

Unlike UK, Sikhs in Canada come from very strong Punjabi/Jatt background and have very strong family values (pindu values).

dude ive bin to toronto and seen sikh girls with black guys, and the punjabis in toronto are just pure weirdo's most the sikh guys their think their black talk like their black dress like their black, and think their's something weird with punjabis who don't think their black gangsters

and ive seen how rough toronto punjabis our in toronto they think their hard when its 10 on 1 and act like the biggest black gangsters but when its 10 on 10 or their buddies are getting jumped they run away

my cousin went to high school with group of punjabis who thought they were the biggest gangsters but these guys ran away from bunch of 5 foot 100 pound south indian hindu tamils while their friend was the only one with the guts to fight them but unfortanatly one of the tamils had a knife that went through his heart

http://www.thestar.com/News/article/213526

i wouldn't put down uk punjabis cause they have guts and smashed the pakis in the 90's

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/14382-chalvey-boyz-v-shere-e-punjab-141005/

and im from vancouver and with girls and the low self esteem they have here like the sikh girls in toronto it would be easy for muslims to go out with as well we have sikh guys putting sikh girls into prostitution and these girls are dumb enough to go along imagine what would happen if their were alot more muslims like the once in uk here, but their our alot of sikh girls dating and marrying gora in vancouver and its becomming more and more normal, as well in vancouver its sikhs killing sikhs trying to be like tupac trying to sell drugs and getting addicted to drugs like cocain while their parants work 18 hours a day hoping to give their kids a bright future

but im actually glad to see things slowly turning around in vancouver especially with the sikh youth slate winning cause now i can see a generation of sikhs being saved and put in the right direction

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2006/06/13/girlsgangs.html yea this shows real strong value punjabi guys putting punjabi girls into prostitution

i dont' know about you but when i see this stuff it pisses mee off, and pisses mee off even worste when ppl ignore the problems

but once again im pretty damn happy the sikh youth slate won so we can save a generation of spoiled boys from wanting to be tupac and getting hooked on drugs and teach a generation of sikh girls to have high self esteem and inspire a generation of sikhs to be leaders in buisness sports politics medicine through sikhi

i actually have a friend who works with the sikh youth slate who run guru nanak gurdwara now who is inspiring young sikh kids between age 5-12, who went from being lazy fat doing nothing with no athletic ability and never fought in life, to being inspired by sikhi and now rising to the tops of the mma world in canada and only training for 2 years http://www.saintlion.com/Bio.html