Weird Icon On The Taskbar..

Hau Apraadhi

vjkk vjkf

I recently noticed a weird icon on my taskbar in the small icons group on right, it looks like 3 blocks, two at the bottom and one on top of them, 3 different colours orange green nd blue and nothing happens when i double clik on it or right click, first when i used to right click it 2 sets of numbers came up, one was like 42** and the other was 1***, i dont remember but they were 4 digits long, ive attached a screen shot of this and circled it in red if anyone knows what this is...??

thanks

vjkk vjkf

post-17049-126829980374_thumb.jpg

If i remember correctly, I THINK that might be a codec. But dont take that for gospel, I really cant remember for sure.

Once i remember ill definately repost.

Fateh Ji

Oh and also, you should consider updating AVG, there has been two major updates since 7.5 (8.0 and now 9.0)

Sorry for being nosey :p

vjkk vjkf

thanks for the info

Fateh Ji

Oh and also, you should consider updating AVG, there has been two major updates since 7.5 (8.0 and now 9.0)

lol that AVG is a pirate copy, i heard AVG is totally useless and the only real good protection is Panda...???

vjkk vjkf

thanks for the info

Fateh Ji

lol that AVG is a pirate copy, i heard AVG is totally useless and the only real good protection is Panda...???

I don't like AVG either.. I have free version of AVG and it is not very effective. Other anti-viruses are heavy in size which slows down my comp.. Any recommendations?

vjkk vjkf

thanks for the info

Fateh Ji

I don't like AVG either.. I have free version of AVG and it is not very effective. Other anti-viruses are heavy in size which slows down my comp.. Any recommendations?

Sat Sri Akal ji,

I used to use AVG but it got too bloated and ineffective with recent versions, now i use Avira AntiVir free edition. It has the highest detection rates out of all anti-virus programs, according to av-comparitives.org :)