HE IS AMRITDHARI AND ALMOST 26

WE ARENT RELATED BY BLOOD BUT WE ARE RELATED BY SOMETHING MUCH STRONGER

SOMETHING WHICH WONT END AT DEATH WHICH IS GURU JIS KIRPA

NOW MY VEER HAS NO HOW DO I PUT THIS MOTIVATION OR LUST IN THAT SENSE

HIS LIFE IS JUST BHAGTI BHAGTI BHAGTI

HE IS A SKILLED HORSEBACK RIDER AND HE IS JUST OUT OF THIS WORLD

HE IS FULL OF LOVE FOR ALL

HE IS OPEN MINDED

VASAY HE IS PRO SANT JI VERY PRO DASAM BANI AND HIS THINKING IS VERY TAKSALI BUT HE IS AGAINST JATHAY

HE BELIEVES THAT THE TAKSAL IS FOR SHUDH GURBANI AND ALL SIKHS ARE NIHUNGS AND HE IS VERY PRO KHALSA BUT AT THE SAME TIME

HE IS SO OPEN MINDED HE IS NOT FANATIC HE IS NOT LIKE THOSE SIKHS WHO ARE FUL OF THEMSELVES AND LIVE FOR CRITISISNG THIS BOY DOESNT CRITISISE ANYONE HE IS FULL OF PREM FOR GURU JI AND IS ALL BHAGTI AND SEVA IM SERIOUS HE IS THE TYPE THAT WE THINK DPONT EXIST ANYMORE THE TYPE FROM THE VISMAAD MOVIES THE REAL SIKHS WHO WUD GIVE THEIR LIVES FOR A PARISTREES HONOR AND WHO BELIEVE WOMEN ARE EQUAL TO MEAN SO BASICALLY THIS IS WHY IM DOING THIS...........................................................................................................................................................................................

HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT BEAUTY CASTE OR MONEY

BUT U KNOW HOW FAMILIES ARE THEY LOOK FOR WHAT THEY THINK IS THE BEST BUT ALL HE WANTS IS SIKHI

EVERY GIRL HE HAS SEEN WHILE GREAT IN OTHER AREAS HIS PIAS IS A TRUE GURSIKH GIRL

ONE WITH GURU JIS CRFWON (DASTAR)

ONE WHO LOVES THE GURU DEEP DOWN ONE WHO DOES PATH

ONE WHO WILL DO NITNEM WITH HIM

ONE WHO DOESNT HAVE THAT <banned word filter activated> FOR TAT ---- FASHION---- WORLDY SOCHNEE ONE WHO WONT CAUSE PROBLEMS FIGHTING WITH SAS AND NANAAN ONE WHO IS TRULY THE GURUS AND LIVES FOR THE GURU LIKE HE DOES ONE ABOVE CARING FOR MONEY

SO BASICALLY I WOULD HATE TO SEE HIM WITH A GIRL WHO WILL HOLD HIM BACK

HE NEEDS A TRUE KAUR LIKE HE IS

SO IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A GIRL (OR IS) WHO WOULD LIKE A BOY AS SUCH PLEASE POST HERE AND I WILL MESSEGE U OR EMAIL ME AT =

SINGHNEESEARCH@YAHOO.COM

Guest Guest

Let's be reasonable, balance of Spiritual & Temporal actions is necessary in life.

Being too Spiritual and (not or very less) Temporal doesnot qualify a person for marriage in today's rational society.

Moreso, in order to CHOOSE one's own bride, Guy needs to be Mature, Responsible and Financially Independant.

In addition, Genuine people who Actually aren't interested in MONEY, can very well find Gursikh life partner in India.

Even if you are unemployed, still you can get a Punjabi bride or groom, IF you hold a Non-Indian passport.

Bottom line - " Where there is will, there is way ".

So grow up and stop kidding !

Visit

http://gurmat.com/browse.html

Guest yourname

prob soved- found an amazing chardikala singhnee like that- maharaj's kirpa :):):) thanks to all

---and guest if u knew my age lmao u wud not b telling me to grow up hahahahahahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

haha i really dont understand all this fuss about looking for suitable girls and boys for marriage. A true Sikh's life no matter what jethabandhee you belong is never ever ever about wanting this or wanting that, whether it is a wife/husband/house/ car etc. A true Sikh trusts his/her Guru to give them whatever Guru wants at whatever time. Infact wen Guru gives, we say O Gurujee are you sure, I dont think i deserve this gift. A true Sikh never looks at what others have and desires it for himself. A true Sikh lives in the hukum of Sacha Patshah, always humble, always thanking God, always working hard, focussing on loving Gurujee then demanding and expecting gifts. Asa ki // states that is a miracle wen God gifts because He is pleased. The only thing to beg God is for naam. What is meant for us will come our way and no force apart from God can stop that happening. Ego camouflages itself into wants that we think are ''good'' for us. Humility asks for nothing and only wants to serve and love. Also, if one is a blessed person you do not need to expect God to give you another 'blessed ' person as a marital partner. God may throw into your life someone whose Sikhi is not up to scratch, but your chardikela , firmness, and strength of character will change that person. Kabir says the dhak and pelas trees take on the fragrance of sandalwood as they start growing in the vicinity of the sandalwood tree so ask for nothing, keep all options open and trust God for every breath and every gift.