In Search Of The True Guru

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

i am flying next week to London, and i'm really exited :)

I want to buy the Book "in the search of the treue guru" by Bhai Rama Singh ji, does anybody know where i can buy this? And if anyone has some suggestions which books are also very good (sikhi related of course :p)

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

It depends where your going in UK. If your coming to southall the sikh missionary society has many good books worth a read.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

i am flying next week to London, and i'm really exited :)

I want to buy the Book "in the search of the treue guru" by Bhai Rama Singh ji, does anybody know where i can buy this? And if anyone has some suggestions which books are also very good (sikhi related of course :p)

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Guest Bloom

It depends where your going in UK. If your coming to southall the sikh missionary society has many good books worth a read.

I Hope This Is Not Heretic Congress/Rss/Khalsa Dharma Dhust Sexual Predator Kala Afgana Atheist And His Heretic Offspring 'Missionary' and Their Heretic Atheist Congress/Rss/Khalsa Dharma Dhust Agenda Filled Writings To Kill True Khalsa Dharma.

Dhan Dhan MahaRaajan Deh MahaRaaj Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Sri Panj Kakaars Sahib!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Bajjar Kureits!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva!!!!!

Dhan Dhan 7 Baanee NitNem!!!!! Dhan Dhan Sehaj Paaths!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Ji Baanee!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Baanee!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Baanee!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dhan RehitNaamaas of Khalsa!!!!!

Dhan Dhan BrahmGyaan Baanee in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Vegetarian/Vegan Langar That Feeds and Will Feed the World!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Loving Shastars of Khalsa!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Nishaan Sahib Flag and Nagaaraa!!!!!

Dhan Dhan ENTIRE Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma!!!!! Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs!!!!!

I Hope This Is Not Heretic Congress/Rss/Khalsa Dharma Dhust Sexual Predator Kala Afgana Atheist And His Heretic Offspring 'Missionary' and Their Heretic Atheist Congress/Rss/Khalsa Dharma Dhust Agenda Filled Writings To Kill True Khalsa Dharma.

Dhan Dhan MahaRaajan Deh MahaRaaj Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Sri Panj Kakaars Sahib!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Bajjar Kureits!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva!!!!!

Dhan Dhan 7 Baanee NitNem!!!!! Dhan Dhan Sehaj Paaths!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Ji Baanee!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Baanee!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Baanee!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dhan RehitNaamaas of Khalsa!!!!!

Dhan Dhan BrahmGyaan Baanee in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Vegetarian/Vegan Langar That Feeds and Will Feed the World!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Loving Shastars of Khalsa!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Nishaan Sahib Flag and Nagaaraa!!!!!

Dhan Dhan ENTIRE Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma!!!!! Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs!!!!!

dont worry it isnt. I always buy my books from there and so far out of all the books I have bought they have been very good including "in serach of the true guru". That is definently worth a read.

• 2 weeks later...

Sikh Missionary Society is on Featherstone Road. It is highly respected organisation in UK (my view). They publish many books on Sikhi, some they also give away for free, like for our younger brothers and sisters, intro's / basic facts and beliefs etc. Look don't hate on me for not being a Sikhi expert, not not everyone born in UK is actually for that matter not everyone in Punjab is aswell. The point I mean is they are a good organisation. They don't support anti-Sikh views. The uncle ji's in there are very friendly, and helpful. If you get to know them they will lend you books, DVD's etc. Which, you should always take back when you said you would or ask for an extention. Obviously, if they trust you to lend stuff, you have to take great care of them, if you ruin them even by mistake only fair to buy it. As then someone else who may buy it will have a ruined copy. They are there to help misguided people like me to follow the faith of Sikhi. The word missionary is misleading as they do not go canvessing for converts, they simply help with informing of our great faith. They have been established for years. Early 80's I think if not before. Don't qoute me on that not 100% sure!

Oh yeah I fogot to mention DTF on Soho Road, Birmingham, so if you visit Birmingham, Handsworth check that place out. I never been but I have some books that have been published by them.