Sikhscriptures2English.Blogspot.Com

• 4 years later...

Thank you Veer ji , this sewa has cleared many doubts that I had about how Guru ji's father was ... if one was to go by standard texts in english you would think there was no love at all just irka and krodh . Plus it is great to see how much piare and satkar Guru ji gave to his whole family truly a good example to our youth

• 2 years later...
On 3/22/2010 at 3:32 PM, .- Prabhjot Singh -. said:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Sangat Jeo,

http://sikhscriptures2english.blogspot.com/

"This is an excellent new blog that has been started by our Veerji kam1825. It will be updated regularly and will be translations of Sri Nanak Prakash, which is the first section of Gurpratap Suraj Prakash Granth.Sri Nanak Prakash is the section that deals with Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. It has been praised by all traditional schools of Sikhi, including all Taksals (Damdami, Bhindran, Amritsarr), Nirmala Samparadya, Udasi Sampradya, Nihang Sampardaya and Hazuri Sikhs. To this date it is the main source of history in regards to Guru Nanak Dev Ji . The author, Kavi Santokh Singh Ji is from the Nirmala Sampradaya and has lineage that goes back to Guru Gobind Singh Ji."

I know this has been posted here before but this is one blog that deserves much more exposure, so I am making this a sticky.

Gurfateh!

Gur fateh, I have visited your blog. It is very nice effort towards Sikhism. Thanks You should also have a look on https://www.dhansikhi.com 

• The topic was unpinned