Ekta.......Is This A Dream Or A Reality?

In pm I have been talking to a individual that says the exact samething that jai singh said about Sant ji. These individuals have no knowledge on the event of 1984, but they act if they have their phds in this topic. Their source to learn the facts is a congress print out, so what do you expect from them.

Jai Singh, (also could be the person who I am talking to through pm under a different id) is here to spread propaganda and mod please keep an eye on him and the members will do their part on reporting post that slander Sant ji.

Singh comradz has given the facts here and I would like to add that on the same day Sri Akal Takht was attacked 40 other Gurdwaras were attacked aswell. Your illerate theories don't make sense and academically people like jai singh should be removed from society and put in a learning center. There punishment for such stupidity should be do get educated.

Jai it's time to take your sheep clothing off and put on some big boy pants.

Read my post above yours. I think you missed that!!

If you think that I have two different ID's, then sorry thats your opinion. I cant help you further on that.

I read your post above and laughed at how young your knowledge is on this topic, but you write as if you got a phd in 1984 attack. So narrow the gap between the two and come back to earth.

What you wrote in that post I have already discussed with sherepunjab, who said the exact samething as you only he added surrey youth slate and try to make the topic go off on a tangent. Both of you have the same misleading info on this topic and both hate Sant ji. It doesn't take much to put the two together. But I'll repeat myself and show how misleading your post is. You can yell and scream all you like, history doesn't change.

Your talking as though you were with Bhindrawale in 1984, and you helped him escape!!! ( that theory that Bhindrawale never died in 1984 and he escaped by Khalistanis, makes me laugh. You need your brains checked !!!)

Who said anything about Sant ji escaping, only person saying this is you and trust me this diverse tactics don'e work, so save it for your boiz, aite!!!!

You should be monitored for spreading hate, extremist, and terrorist propoganda.

Honestly is extreme for an individual like you. I didn't expect any else from you.

I am sorry that I dont belong to your primitive club! Clearly, you are unable to discuss matters in an amicable manner or accept different opinions.

I know the Khalsa Panth doesn't accept lairs and decievers. That's one of the policy the Khalsa Panth has. You might want to look into why it's so highly respected. Also your theories on how things went down don't make sense, why in the world would I accept propaganda. I forgot your part of the congress club, propaganda is your middle name.

Dont worry I wont be spoiling your Khalistani propoganda anymore. I will let you carry on, as I HAVE SAID WHAT I HAD TO SAY. THIS AND MY POSTS ABOVE IS MY FINAL RESPONSES ON THESE MATTERS.

Any intelligent person can see whose right or wrong.

now since the fun time is over I'll go through your post and shed light on it. But I do like the challenges you moderate Brahmins bring to try to speak bad about honorable men. Too bad your always on the losing end. There is room on the truth end, if you want to join, but the seats only open for certain period of time, then it's off to the jamdoot.

To comradz_singhs

I expected people ( i wont call you funny names like you do when you get with frustrated by liberal minded opinions by sikhs!) like you to say I am not a proper sikh and of spreading hindu propaganda here. Please be advised I am sikh, but one who is prepared for to discuss matters openly. If you dont believe then I can only apologise.

Liberal minded Sikhs, what happened to the moderate Sikhs.laugh.gif Come on pal first learn there is no such thing. Next they'll come out with NDP Sikh, Green Pary Sikh, Conservaitive Sikh, Republican Sikh, Democrate Sikh, Congress Sikh.

You say Guru Gobind Singh defended Anandpur sahib, and you use this as a justification for Bhindrawale's action. In the 17th century Anandpur sahib was not Anandpur sahib as we know it now, Guru Gobind Singh developed Chakk Guru, or Makhowal as it was then known as a fortified town. This had been the base of the Guru's since the 6 th Guru who decided to move here for its more strategic location, and where sikhs could defend themselves more easily than in the plains of the Punjab. The Gurus fortified this place as they knew full well this place would come under attack.

The aim of Guru Govind Singh was to bring the Hindus ( Hill Rajas/rajputs) together with the Sikhs and overthrow the cruel Islamic Mughal Governement.

See right here this is misleading. Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji primary goal was not to bring Hindus and SIkhs together, but bring peace, where no matter who it is, can live freely and not be oppressed by the ruling class, which in that time was the Mughals. When people live peaceful without inflicting their beleifs on another then all people live peacefully together on the same land.

I cant find any historical evidence which suggests that Guru Govind Singh tried to carve out his own sikh state, so to separate Hindus and Sikhs.

I applaud you for your decieving ways. Vah, all that effort put into decieve people, only if it was put toward truth, you could actually accomplish something pure. This goes back to what I was talking about above bring peace. In order to bring peace and freedom on people, you have to defeat the ruling class that is oppressing everyone. The reason why the Mughals were able to oppress people was because they had a big army and they (the bells should be ring like no tomorrow after this sentence) owned/held under their control the land and were able to enforce their laws on people. If they didn't have the land where people lived and could not enter then they can't oppress people!!!!, Do you get it now or should I go further (I know you know the truth, but are just trying to decieve people so I'm keep going). The land which people live on has to be ruled by freedom fighters. Otherwise your stuck with oppressors who put their fanatic rules on you. The LAND is not the primary reason for Khalistan, just like for Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji, but to live freely it is required. Unless your a person who wants to live on air in the sky like aldin's genie, which your writing tells me you are(Can I have my three wishes nowbiggrin.gif ).

The Gurus were friends with the Raja's of Jaipur, Assam etc.. and they travelled extensivelly around India to spread their message. If they wanted Punjab, they would have stayed in one area, such as Punjab. You need to remember the Gurus were for everyone, and they throught big and in to the future. They wanted to reform all the people of India from a religious and social viewpoint. In Dasam Granth Guru Govind Singh has even confirmed his ancestoral lineage back to the sons of Ram, Luv and Kush. Read all of Bachittar Natak it clearly outines the purpose of his life : to destroy the tyrants, for sake of Dharma, righteousness and to protect the saints.

The Gurus were spreading Dharma to everyone and they traveled for that reason and to take people out of opression. Your not making sense. How can Guru Sahib spread his message to everyone, when you had mughals that were holding towns under their control and Guru Sahib was a enem to them. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji freed people first from the oppressors and then was able to spread the Dharma. Again this comes back to land, but again land is a secondary reason for the bigger goal (FREEDOM). Land is a tool used for bigger goals. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji after freeing the people did he just leave the land or kept his Khalsa their to look over it and make sure THE MUGHALS DON'T COME BACK. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji left his Khalsa in charge to make sure no fools can oppress anyone in that area. Now was land the reason why Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji left his Khalsa in charge. NO! IT WAS BECAUSE THEN NO MOORAKH CAN HURT ANYONE ANYMORE IN THAT REGION. At this point you should be shaking your head up and down and in your brain you should be saying. Blink!!! the light bulb just turned on.

Next, point about Baba Deep Singh. Baba Deep Singh did not base himself in Harmandir Sahib. When he heard that Harmandir Sahib had been attacked in 1757, he travelled from Damadama Sahib to avenge the attack against the Afghans and free the place from the Afghans. I would suggest you go and read some history on sikhs in 18th century, before you put forward your baseless arguments.

The fact you present the info yourself and are unable to see the light is real funny. So Baba Deep Singh ji did not base himself at Harmandir Sahib. Not going into history then that would mean if he had based himself in Harmandir Sahib then ahmad shah abdali would not have been able to destroy Harmindir Sahib. But Baba Deep Singh ji at the time was fight against other oppression so it was not his fault. But the point is clear, if Baba Deep Singh ji was on the land at the time this would not have happened. Again land is just secondary reason for the over all goal of freedom.

Why do you think Banda Singh Bahadur did not make his capital Amritsar, and instead chose Lohgarh, in the Shiwalik hills??? !!!!

[/quote

Ignorance is truly bliss. Bhai Sahib, when Baba Deep Singh ji wasn't there in Harmandir Sahib it still got attacked. So it did not matter if Baba Banda Singh Bahadur was there or not, if Harmandir Sahib was going to be attacked again then it would have happened, regardless if they were their or not(but if they were their surely we would be reading history differently). Now let's just forward to 1984. We know the Indian army was already planning to attack harmandir Sahib, even before Sant ji went in. So by Sant ji going in he stood up to protecting it, just like Baba Deep Singh ji would have done if he found out sooner what was going to go on there. True Khalsa don't sit back and let their Gurdwara be attacked by butchers. If Sant ji didn't go then Harmandir Sahib would have still been attacked by the Indian Army. But instead of calling Sant ji bad for going in, you would be calling him bad for not going to protecting it and being called a Sant. Your tail will never straighten out.

To Dudley Singhs -

I read your comments in favour of Khalistan. Fine, they are your opinions I respect you for that. But believe me killings and murders happened both ways, in the late 1980s many innocent Hindus in Punjab got killed by Khalistan fanatics. Who is accounting for them, who is apologising for that? You. I dont think so. Because you dont care.

Did Singhs kill these people. NO it was opportunitist who wanted to capitilize over the conflict. Just like today opportunist are waiting to collect off the current conflict Darshan laal against Khalsa Panth.

Attacks on Sikhs in Delhi 1984 were organised by the Congress party, not by the general Hindu population of Delhi. It was an anti-sikh riot not a Hindu-Sikh riot, you need to remember that.

This is exactly what the sherepunjab member said. So you can get up and swear on your congress holy book of, how to decieve and butcher anothers, that no Hindu killed one Sikh. Bring out the garbage trucks we got alot of trash here.

The authoriser of the riot was Rajiv Gandhi, he is not alive anymore. I agree that the people like Tytler and Sajjan Kumar who worked under his instruction and anybody else involved should be punished for what they did wrong.

You say your congress party changed, these Hindu fanatics are up to the same old ways, just now there under knew faces, but same ideology.

One thing I note that you Khalistanis, never ever really bother about how you are going to deal through the political or judicial process in India or through International organisations to get justice for the victims of 1984, and to bring the perpretators of these hideous crimes to book. All you want is Khalistan!

Very smart tactic, but it won't work. The Sikh youth slate here in surrey are 100% behind Sant ji's word. Ask Bikramjit Singh ji of what he thinks about Sant ji. And the people that are trying to get justice are with Sant ji. Only fanatical people like you are against a land of freedom. Your tail will never straighten, said this already, but their is a reason why I repeat it.

My recomendation to you is first go and live in India for the long term, mix with the people there and then demand what you want directly from Indian Government.

I cant find 5 sikhs in India who want Khalistan!! All you Khalistanis who think you no more than all the non-Khalistani sikhs all live outside India! I know some Khalistanis who are less than 25 years old, and have never been to India in their life !!

The amount you lie, I can write a 100 page report. I know, you mean only five people support your fanatical ways.

We need to unite and work together, Hindus and Sikhs together, to improve things for ourselves, and resolve any internal issues. By breaking ourselves from each other and spreading hatred and propaganda, you can never achieve unity in any form. The Gurus preached love, this brings people together (Guru Granth Sahib includes Bhagats like Namdev, Jaidev, Surdas famous Hindu poets from around India), hatred divides mankind. Lets work to unite, not break and cause partitions.

You have seen what happened in 1947, dont tell me you want a repeat.

I think that says it all !!!

Who said anything about breaking. Khalistan is not about breaking but about strengthing the Khalsa Panth and letting people live without being oppressed today.

What I told sherepunjab. Go to india find yourself a wife get married and then get your marriage certificate and put it in your office. Frame that thing and be proud that your marriage is under Hindu marriage act. Laddo and galibe for everyone Jai is officially a Hindu and slave.

Again I say put on your big boy pants and take your sheep clothing off.