Khalsa Panth Challenged By Darshan Laals Chele

khanda123

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with their challenge is that it's full of cunning politics. They want Singhs to act and then make themselves look bad in country leaders eyes. This is not a challenge, but ticks Darshan Laal want to play.

Since Darshan Laal is such a man who stands up for truth then he should not be challenging or his followers should not be challenging anyone, but themselves going to counter KPS Gill. But since we know Darshan Laal is a corrupt person then we know it's just a political game he is playing.

If you are going to act then it shouldn't be because of some moorakh that challenges you, but for standing up for what is right.

Don't buy into these moorakhs political games. Remember for these moorakhs it's all about image in the public eye. Public eye sees you as good then more supporters and government support.

Expose this challenge to what it truly means in the light of Sikhi. It's evil mindedness and goes against Sikhi.

It is a common knowledge that KPS Gill had attended parmjit Sarna's son's wedding in jan 2010.Ragi Darshan singh was also present there. Ragi Darshan lal ' s chelas should know that their boso Darshan lal shares stage with KPS Gill.

What face they have to ask others when they are in bed with him.

It is a common knowledge that KPS Gill had attended parmjit Sarna's son's wedding in jan 2010.Ragi Darshan singh was also present there. Ragi Darshan lal ' s chelas should know that their boso Darshan lal shares stage with KPS Gill.

What face they have to ask others when they are in bed with him.

They sleep with KPS Gill and then challenge otherslaugh.gif What moorakhs!!!!!

Darshan Laal followers just have leashes around their neck and if Darshan says sit they sit.

A challenge is given by someone who has an ego SO they can not be following the Guru's Hukam - Mere Pritama Jio

'We are great sinners, the sinking stones; be merciful and make us swim across. The poisonous soul

(of sins) of ages sticks to us. Lead us on to the Society of the Saints that we are rid of sin just as

gold when heated by fire, is rid of its impurities. Let me mediate on You forever and enshrine

You in my mind. You are the only cure of my maladies, and it is through You that I'm rid of my

ego.' (Dhanasri, M. 4, Chaupadas : Guru Granth Sahib Jee)

THis wedding took place on Jan 29,2010.

Ragi darshan's backers are Parmajit Sarna, Congress/RSS and phony Dal khalsa. Thekedar is member of dal khalsa.

Thekadar was thrown out of Dal Khalsa in the 80's on the order of Bhai Gajinder Singh

Southhall youth ji

You may be right.But dal khalsa of india is no different when it goes to bani of Dasam Pita.

They sided with ragi darhsan lal on this issue