Pehova And 'Panthic Leaders'

I think this last post was accidentally deleted or something. If it's been moved, admin can just lock this one.

I just wanted to share some pictures of a Rapist Saadh honouring and being honoured by our so-called 'panthic leaders' who are clearly 'for sale'. There is a mountain of proof against this tthug, who has looted and dishonoured Sangatha worldiwde for years now. Despite the massive protests all around the world against the pervert and the magnitude of the allegations against him, our 'leaders' and 'jathedars' choose to accept money bags, siropay and a few gold khanday from him while singing his praises. Neither of the guys in these pictures seems to have something called a conscience. It seems that money, fame and power have become more important to them than the honour, respect and dignity of the Khalsa that they are meant to represent.

Hopefully this time this thread doesn't go missing for reasons unknown...

post-1204-126950361087_thumb.png

post-1204-126950361985_thumb.png

post-1204-126950362857_thumb.png

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Guru Sahib Kirpa KARAN. True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Must Rise To Clean Up The Mess. CongRSS Demon Sarna and Demon Badals Makkar Are Dhusts.

Dhan Dhan MahaRaajan Deh MahaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Sri Panj Kakaars Sahib Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Bajjar Kureits Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan 7 Baanee NitNem Including Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Sri Sehaj Paaths Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dhan RehitNaamaas of Khalsa Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Tegh and Degh Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Asthaans Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Takhat Sahibs Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan BrahmGyaan Baanee in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Vegetarian/Vegan Langar That Feeds and Will Feed the World Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Loving Shastars and Sri Kirpaan Sahib of Khalsa Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Nishaan Sahib And Nagaaraa Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan ENTIRE Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Living Within Gurmat For ENTIRE Life, TILL DEATH Dhan!!!!!

The Whole World Will Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma!!!!!

I think this last post was accidentally deleted or something. If it's been moved, admin can just lock this one.

I just wanted to share some pictures of a Rapist Saadh honouring and being honoured by our so-called 'panthic leaders' who are clearly 'for sale'. There is a mountain of proof against this tthug, who has looted and dishonoured Sangatha worldiwde for years now. Despite the massive protests all around the world against the pervert and the magnitude of the allegations against him, our 'leaders' and 'jathedars' choose to accept money bags, siropay and a few gold khanday from him while singing his praises. Neither of the guys in these pictures seems to have something called a conscience. It seems that money, fame and power have become more important to them than the honour, respect and dignity of the Khalsa that they are meant to represent.

Hopefully this time this thread doesn't go missing for reasons unknown...

post-1204-126950361087_thumb.png

post-1204-126950361985_thumb.png

post-1204-126950362857_thumb.png

"PROOF" .....what proof?? all the allegations against Sant Baba Mann Singh have been disproved...people said there were court cases against baba ji in india....the so called "gursikhs" claiming were all caught with there pants down (literally) take money to do nindya, engaging in alcohol drinking sessions.....the main singh (if thats what u want to call him... was caught doing homosexual acts with another man and thers video footage to prove this)  people said baba ji couldnt go to canada as ther was a court case against them.....nothing happend when they went....people said baba ji couldnt go to england and italy as ther were cases against them ther aswel......baba ji has been countless times without any problems.......these people come forward talking this crap because they are the ones that are getting paid do nindya

i dont know how old you are....but if remember back into the 90's and early 2000's baba ji was smashing stages all over the world and never took a penny....just an example incase you dont know baba ji raised 9million out of the 17 million it took to build southall havlock road Gurdwara (if they were money grabbers then why do this??).......go to all the main gurughar in uk and ask them if baba ji left the stage money there or not.......go ask at southall, smethwick both main one and baba sang, leciester, sedley wolverhampton, gravesend, barking, ilford, west bromwich, walsall pleck, willenahll, wednesfield......go and ask at those gurdware before posting

thousands took and still do take amrit following the inspiration from baba jis programmes..........and this is why forces that want to bring sikhi down start rumours like this............and the worst thing is people like you, who are good natured and love sikhi....fall for their cunning plan and do the dirty work for them.

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

I Personally Do Not Trust Pehova. Under Badals And Indian Government Anything Can Be 'Disproved'. This Is The Way of Corrupt Politics. What Are Kp Gill, Tytler, Kumar, Nath, Badals, All Innocent? They Must Be Right? They Are 'Roaming Free' Arnt They. Sarna Team Gives Murderers All The Help They Need. So They Must Be 'Innocent' Right. In India, You Can Do Murder In Front Of Corrupt Cops, And Come Out Looking Like a Holy Person. This Is The Ways of Corrupt India. All These Known Murderers In India Travel Abroad All The Time. They Are Even In High Official Government Jobs. They Must Be Innocent Right? India. This Is Kaljug. Evil And Corruption All Over The Place In The World. Yes It True, That Even The Truly Genuine Good Get Labelled Bad, But The Bad Also Get Away With Things Like …

It Is Believed That Many of Pehovas People Totally Broke Away From Sikhi After They Found Out About Him. He Apparently Use To Even Tell People He is Guru Gobind Singh Ji, and Then Emotionally Blackmail People by Telling Them of Their 'Past Relationships' In Etc. Etc. Again, The System of India Cannot Be Trusted.

Bad People Are 'Smashing' Stages In Many Instances. Doesn't Mean They Are All Good. Kp Gill Was Murdering Singhs And Killing Singhs All Over. He Is Also Scott Free. There Are Genuine Gusikhs Too Which Fame Automatically Follows.

To Make Money, You Have To Give Money. This Is The Way of Evil. To Make A Few Million, Give Away More Millions. Those Few Extra Millions Are Free For The Taking Then; Like A Strategy. For Example: Raise X Amount of Millions, Give It All Away. Result? You Look Genuine. Further Result? You Will Get More Millions From Other 'Ventures'. This Is The Way Of Evil. The Thing Is, There Are Genuine Gursikhs Too. So People Label The Genuine Bad As Well. That Is The Tricky Part. I Personally Do Not Trust Pehova.

Bad People Do Parchaar of Amrit Too. Amrit Is Truth of Eternal Truth. Anyone Who Talks of Truth Will Get Satkaar. That Is Why Bad People Talk of Truth Too; This Is The Tricky Part. Genuine Gusikhs Do Parchaar Too And Get Very Very Famous. I Personally Do Not Trust Pehova.

I Want Genuine Sikhs Doing Parchaar of Sikhi. Then The Whole World Will Become Chardhi Kala! I Do Not Want Fakes Doing Parchaar of Sikhi. Sarnas DSGMC, Makkars SGPC, Etc., There Are Lots Of Fakes Taking Advantage And Looting. I Personally Do Not Trust Pehova. All Cases Should Be Brought In Front of a GENUINE Court! Not BADALS Court. Sarnas Who Is Protected By Delhi Court, Badals, Makkar, Fakes, Darshan Lals, The Whole Bunch Need To Be Imprisoned. There Are Genuine Gursikhs Who Do Parchaar Too and Get Famous. May Guru Sahib Bless The True Gusikhs.

Those Who Were Inspired To Become Sikhs Even Though Bad People Were Doing Parchaar Should Still Remain Chardhi Kala Sikhs. The Truth of Guru Cannot Be Changed. Always Stay In Guru Jees Bachans. Fortunate People Get True Sangat. Even If One Finds Out That Someone Might Not Be Good, Though They Thought They Were, Still Stay In Gurus Jees Sharan In Amritdhaaree Jeevan In Chardhi Kala. Guru Jee Is Eternally Unimaginably, The Greatest. May True Gursikhs Rise.

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan.

Dhan Dhan MahaRaajan Deh MahaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Gurmukhi Rehit Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Sri Panj Kakaars Sahib Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Bajjar Kureits Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan 7 Baanee NitNem Including Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Sri Sehaj Paaths Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dhan RehitNaamaas of Khalsa Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Tegh and Degh Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Asthaans Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Takhats Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan BrahmGyaan Baanee in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Vegetarian/Vegan Langar That Feeds and Will Feed the World Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Loving Shastars and Sri Kirpaan Sahib of Khalsa Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Nishaan Sahib And Nagaaraa Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan ENTIRE Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Living Within Gurmat For ENTIRE Life, TILL DEATH Dhan!!!!!

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan That True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Are Blessed By Akaal Purakh.

The Whole World Will Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma!

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

As I Said. Parchaar Gets Satkaar. I Still Don't Know Of The Entire Truth. I Have Shared My Opinion. I Still Don't Personally Trust Pehova. I Personally Believe The Charges Into His Dera Should Be Investigated By Truthful Investigation Without Any Bias So The Entire Truth Can Come Out. There Are Many Charges, And The Evidence Is All There, The Victims (If Authentic) Are There (Can Be Found Out Through Fully Honest Investigation).

All I Want Is True Gurmat Parchaar By Authentic True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs. Enough Is Enough. Its Time For Chardhi Kala To Come!

There Are Good People Doing Parchaar. There Are Bad People Doing Parchaar. The Truth Of Guru Is Eternal! It Is The Parchaar of Guru That Gets Satkaar! It Is Tricky To Know Who Is Authentic And Who Is Not. Because The Truth Of Guru Is Eternal! The Truth Is, Only After One Leaves Their Body, And Then After Fully Looking Into and Concluding, One Can See If Their Jeevan Is Praise Worthy Or Not. It Is Not Good To Praise People Whilst Alive. But At The Same Time, There Are Good People Doing Parchaar. And Bad People Doing Parchaar. It Is Tricky. If Something Is Strong (Accusations Etc.) A Truthful Investigation Can Bring The Truth Out. But In India That Is Difficult. The Victims (If Authentic) Suffer The Most (Physical, Emotional, Spiritual, Monetary, Social, Everything). They Live In Constant Fear And Their Families Suffer Beyond Imagination. May The Victims (If Authentic) Be Taken Care Off. May Good People As Well Take Care Of The Victims (Authentic Victims Which Can Only Be Found Out Through Honest Investigation).

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan. May All Corrupt Evil Within And From Outside Be Rooted Out. May True Khalsa Dharma Aashiks Rise And Bring Chardhi Kala To Panth and Earth! The Time For Khalsa Prem Will Rise! The Entire Earth Will Be Inspired By and Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma!

In My Opinion,

As I Said. Parchaar Gets Satkaar. I Still Don't Know Of The Entire Truth. I Have Shared My Opinion. I Still Don't Personally Trust Pehova. I Personally Believe The Charges Into His Dera Should Be Investigated By Truthful Investigation Without Any Bias So The Entire Truth Can Come Out. There Are Many Charges, And The Evidence Is All There, The Victims (If Authentic) Are There (Can Be Found Out Through Fully Honest Investigation).

All I Want Is True Gurmat Parchaar By Authentic True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs. Enough Is Enough. Its Time For Chardhi Kala To Come!

There Are Good People Doing Parchaar. There Are Bad People Doing Parchaar. The Truth Of Guru Is Eternal! It Is The Parchaar of Guru That Gets Satkaar! It Is Tricky To Know Who Is Authentic And Who Is Not. Because The Truth Of Guru Is Eternal! The Truth Is, Only After One Leaves Their Body, And Then After Fully Looking Into and Concluding, One Can See If Their Jeevan Is Praise Worthy Or Not. It Is Not Good To Praise People Whilst Alive. But At The Same Time, There Are Good People Doing Parchaar. And Bad People Doing Parchaar. It Is Tricky. If Something Is Strong (Accusations Etc.) A Truthful Investigation Can Bring The Truth Out. But In India That Is Difficult. The Victims (If Authentic) Suffer The Most (Physical, Emotional, Spiritual, Monetary, Social, Everything). They Live In Constant Fear And Their Families Suffer Beyond Imagination. May The Victims (If Authentic) Be Taken Care Off. May Good People As Well Take Care Of The Victims (Authentic Victims Which Can Only Be Found Out Through Honest Investigation).

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan. May All Corrupt Evil Within And From Outside Be Rooted Out. May True Khalsa Dharma Aashiks Rise And Bring Chardhi Kala To Panth and Earth! The Time For Khalsa Prem Will Rise! The Entire Earth Will Be Inspired By and Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma!

I agree with parts of your posts ......i.e to see a true soul is to see what satkar people have for them after they have left for sachkhand

but ther is also a lot of "In my opinion", "Apparently", "I personally" in your posts, on what are you basing these all on because I used to be the same

When all of this Sant Maan Singh stuff came up, about the rape cases not just in India but also Canada, the gurudom etc i was the same - didn't trust Pehova Wale Sant and was very vocal about this, but as the years have gone looking at the facts theres nothing to suggest that Sant Maan Singh has done anything wrong. It al looks like a act of defamation against him if anything.

What come on, the "so called" proof are affidavits of women claiming something happend, in both india and canada, at first I thought this was out and out proof but later found through research (google!!!) that an affidavit is just a statement signed by a lawyer and has absolutley no significance in court, basically it just says the solicitor believes what you're saying. I suppose if i knew a solicitor, which i do, i could get that done also. Then looking at a photo of women sitting around Sant Maan Singh in a field, again at first I thought this all the proof the panth needs, then after a while my mind came back and i thought this could mean anything, for god sake i sit around in my t-shirt and kachera in the pind in india just like that.

then looking into the seva Sant Maan Singh does and i was overwhelmed at how much they have done for the panth that actually goes un-noticed, i just followed a link from one of the old sikhsangat posts onto sant maan singhs website.

I felt so bad about what i used to think and what i used to say that i took a hukamnama from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji about what to do because I had read the meaning of Sukhmani Sahib and absolutley crapped myself thinkin what would happen to me, the hukamnama was the same one that has been coming up alot recently from Harmindar Sahib, the one about slanderers, i think theres been a few posts about the recoccurance also, anyway i was told by a fellow gursikh that to gain forgiveness you have to go to the actual sant and admit what you did and ask for them to forgive you.

a year or so later i heard Sant Maan Singh was in UK, just last year November actually, i went to southall and met him and I couldnt believe how loving he was towards me even though i'd told him everything i had done and you what his response was, he said i dont mind the nindya at all, i just ignore it but the coutless years of amrit parchar that has gone and can never come back, that is what you need to think about. dont get me wrong i felt so bad after but was relieved that i'd at least got it off my chest.

I used to jump on the bandwagon and say what everyone else was saying and blindly follow so called proof but after weighing up the facts, In my opinion (how ironic i would say that!!) theres nothing against him at all, its all just an act of defamation against a very good parcharack

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

We Do Get a Better Full Picture Once The Spirit Has Left The Body, and The True Life Can Be Judged Without Bias; For There Is No More 'Future What If's'. What Is Done, Is There And Final To Judge.

Well, I Cannot Give Hukams, So Opinions Are A Good Way To Communicate I Guess. LOL.

Well I Don't Know How You Looked At The Facts. Some Will Say They Also Looked Into The 'Facts' of Kp Gill, Or Tytler, Or Anyone And They Can Say, 'Yup They Are All Fine Like Dandy Candy'. The Truth Is The Facts Have To Be Looked At Thoroughly Through A Structured Unbias Method. For Example, How Many Accusations Are There? There Cant Be That Many Right? Maybe 5? 10? 20? More? I Have Even Heard of A Case of A Child In U.S. That One Would Be Simple To Prove True or False Through DNA. Each Case Can Be Settled Through a Structured Method Without Bias Through a Court System. Affiidavits Also Suggest Their Willingness To Go To Court, That Surely Shows Some Conviction To Their Accusations. It Is The Victims (If Truthful) In India That Have No Support (Legal or Otherwise: Everything Is Corrupt: Especially When Someone Has Access To Unlimited Millions $$$ And Rubs Shoulders With High Officials), And That's Why It Is Difficult. Full Truth Can Only Come Out If Unbias Procedures Take Place To Get To The Full Truth, Nothing But The Truth, So Help Us God.

The Photo. Well. If You Look Into The Life Story Of Puratan Gurmukhs (Whom Have Left Their Bodies Now), You Might Find That They Wouldn't Even Look At Other Bibis In Their Eyes. Some Would Not Be In The Company Of Bibis Without Men Present. Their Level Of Rehit and Disciple Was Satkaar Jog (Praise Worthy). His Picture With The Bibis; Well, If You Take That Picture To An Unbias Body Language Expert, Then Perhaps Some Things Can Come Out About The Body Language. He Looks Very Comfortable With His Pelvic Thrusted, Legs Open, Hands Laid Back, Women All Around Sitting On The Floor, Him On His 'Throne' Etc,. I Don't Know, But I Find That Picture Very Disturbing. It Seems He Is Very Comfortable and Accustomed To Being Around Many Obedient Women While He Chills In His Kachera With That 'Body Language'. You Sit Like That In The Pind Too? SatNaam. Are You Married? Does Your Wife Approve? If You're Not Married, Are You Tempted by The Women Who Sit Around You Like That Who Are Willing To Do Anything For You? I Offer This, If You Sit Like In the Pind or Anywhere Else, and You Have Women Who Will Do Anything For You, NEVER FALL! Keep Your Dharam IN TACT! SatNaam. Sant Is An Avasta. Who Is A Sant or Not, Well, Lets Not Get Into That, We Can Argue Till Cows Fly. But We Can Give Respect To Parchaar, But Then We Should Also Address The Accusations, No? I Think Each Situation Should Be Considered Individually. Because The Truth Also Is, With More Power and Fame, There Are Also More False Accusations Etc. This Is Kaljug Afterall. But, In My Opinion, I Just Think Some Of The Accusations Against Pehova Could Be True.

I Wont Judge Your Satkaar. Sant Can Mean Guru As Well. Sant Can Mean Gurbaanee As Well. I Personally Have An Issue With Labelling People Sant. Unfortunately Many Gursikhs Who Do Parchaar Get Labelled That, Though They Don't Want That Title, So They Are Cast Into That 'Category'. It Is Tricky. Again, As I Said, I Wont Judge Your Satkaar. But My Opinion Is That I Still Don't Personally Trust Pehova. I am Not Talking About The Parchaar. I am Not Talking About Him, His Dera, Etc. The Truth Is, Until The Truth Is Formally Proven, I Cannot Say I Know For Sure. But That Wont Keep Me In 'Emotional Blackmail' To Remain Totally Silent At This Moment Either. I Want The Mess of The Past To Be Cleaned Up, Not Brushed Under The Carpet. I Want Chardhi Kala of Panth, For That The Dirt Of The Past Has To Be Addressed.

You Weighed The Facts. Well, I Don't Know How You Did That. For Example, The Story of The Kid In US, How Did You Weigh The Facts Without DNA? If You Live Outside India, Don't Go Around The Courts Telling People Who Weighed The Facts And Made The Judgement, LOL, You Might Be Charged For Being a False Judge!

My Intentions Are Good (To Bring Chardhi Kala To Panth), And I Think Cleaning Up The Dirt of The Past So They Can Be Rested With The Truth (Peace of Mind) Is A Good Thing For Chardhi Kala of Panth, Especially When It Comes To Personalities That Are Known Worldwide. True Gurmukhs Have Nothing To Hide. Having Said That, Bad People Always Attack The Good As Well; And The Game Goes On. For Me, I Personally Have My Doubts, And I Do Believe Some of The Accusations Could Be True. It Can Only Be Settled Through A Truly Unbias Structured Procedure Where All Evidence Comes Forward.

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan. May Guru Sahib Bring Chardhi Kala To Panth. May All Dhusts From Inside and Outside Be Destroyed. May True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Rise and Bring Chardhi Kala To Panth and The World.

Again, I Have Nothing Against Parchaar, But Parchaar Should Be Done by Authentic Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs (In Thought, Word and Deed). The Truth of Guru Stays The Truth Eternally. Parchaar Gets Satkaar. But I Want Authentic Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs (In Thought, Word and Deed) Doing Parchaar. The World Will Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma!

Having Said All That, I Personally Still Do Not Trust Pehova. I Want The Truth To Come Out (For The Victims: If They Are Authentic). Did You Watch The Link To The Youtube In My Earlier Post? That Seems Like A Serious Matter, No? SatNaam.

Many people have come and gone chattin crap about baba ji....... U know what i'm tired of it all to be honest....

Someone in an old thread about baba ji said for those that realy want to know the truth jus ask guru ji and take a hukamnama, im 100% sure wont lie to you

we have so much faith in lookin at photos or listening to what everyone else says....why not put your faith in guru ji instead!