Pehova And 'Panthic Leaders'

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion Pehova Is A Demon Protected By Demon Badals. Badals Also Have Paaps Spanning Decades. The Legal System Must Not Fail Now. Badals Also Must Be Imprisoned For Life.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there are hundreds of thousands of leeches like pheowa wala. Only gurmukh and individual minded panthic normal person with no strings attached can understand. There are hundreds like him all over the world.

But what can we do? We can't just put stop to such ppl. There is huge demand for such sadh in punjab. SGPC failed to do their job and thugs like beas radha swami and other minor babay opened their shops. Targeting every single baba will not help us at all and will waste our time and it is impossible to finish them as there are so many... Only way is to challenge them, steal there sangat by doing what SGPC is not doing.. Spread the word of gurbani in villages.. Cover every single mile of Punjab with gurmat parchar and that is the only way to get rid of such fakey babay..

I think it is pure ignorance to make conclusions on what people say and make opinions on such matters.

this thread has been discussed many times before

everyone has a right to their 'opinion', but i think we are not in a position to judge, look at your own jeevan, many probably do more paap with their eyes and mind alone, do you not know the punishment of slandering?

everyone knows about the picture, and the allegations, so its not like we need to keep bringing it up.

Haven't people got anything better to do, why not inspire people towards Maharaj, why do we always like to highlight and get a kick out of the bad things in the panth, if you want to make it a principle of informing the sangat of everyone who meets a bad person or highlight what someone is 'accussed' of , then Sikhsangat will need a massive server.............

i cant believ this....now we have the mods getting in on the action, "S1ngh" ur supposd to be an administrator and you say things like sant are leeches...........where in sikhi does it state you can say bad things even about bad people, what happend to "hum nahi chunnga, bura nahi koi" .......did you forget that....u shouldnt be in position of responsibility if u cant even follow basic gurmat

bloom iv just noticed your in the "quality control" group, with the terms you've been using - i think you should start the quality control with your own posts first......what is the world coming to.....do you both realise that young gursikhs come onto forums like this and actually look up to people you.....good example your setting ....well done!!

regarding the video with of khera and sandhu...........do you people who blindly believe this actually know who sukhwinder khera actually is????

let me tell you that i actually know this guy....he was a doctor in a hospital near to pehowa, his brother stayed with baba mann singh for over ten years and khera himself would go on yatre with baba ji and visited baba ji countless times, in 2007 he was acttacked and acid was thrown into his eyes........baba ji was in USA at the time and had a phone call saying that khera had been attacked....there was no animosity or anything between baba ji and khera....baba ji ordered 5 of the jatha singhs to go his house and take him to the hospital.....baba ji even paid for all of his hospital treatment......when singhs asked him what happend he himself admitted to fooling around with another woman while being married and this is why he was attacked

also the photo sumone said he was claiming to have published about baba ji.....can you show which one it is.....because he couldnt provide it himself when he went onto punjab radio...and yet u believe this crap

when he came onto punjab radio a few weeks ago.....he was questioned by a caller about all of the above and had no response to it all.....because the caller actually knew him personally and questioned him thoroughly about everything and he just bottled it.....even punjab radio who are well known to be anti sant actually said to khera live on radio that they couldnt air anymore programmes about his allegation unless he had solid proof.....even theyve realised its all crap

cant u see past the smoke-screen......a lost blind disfigured man claiming all this...is the perfect ploy to fool the masses and im sorry but you've just fallen for it

look if you really want to know the truth just ask guru ji, guru ji doesnt lie, do an ardas and take a hukamnama and you will know the truth

heres a link........ http://fateh.sikhnet.com/Sikhnet/Register.nsf/CyberHukamnama

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

We Can Argue Forever. So Let Me Just Close. I Do Not Have Anything Against Those That Respect That Others Might Be Bringing Others Closer To Amrit. But The Thing Is, Bad People Can Use The Eternal Truth of Amrit Parchaar Which Will Get Satkaar, For Their Own Personal Means As Well. That's The Tricky Part. Good People Can Do Parchaar. And Bad People Can Do Parchaar. That's The Tricky Part. At The Same Time, I Do Not Want The Humantarian Efforts To Stop, I Do Not Want Innocents To Suffer At All, They Must Be Helped. The Issue Also Is, The Allegations Against Pehova Are Not Minor Things! They Are Huge! They Span Over a Very Long Time. They Must All Go Through a Thorough Purely Unbiased Independent Investigation. I Personally Think His Dera Has Done Some Extremely Evil Things To Certain Individuals and Families. The Humantarian Efforts and Gurmat Parchaar Must Go On By True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs (In Thought, Word and Deed).

About Nindya, and Everyone Is Good, That Is The Very Saintly Aspect of Thinking, But If We Do Not Address The Warrior Aspect of Miri and Piri, Then That Is Not Right Either, Even From 'Within'. The Allegations Are Not Minor Issues. What About Kp Gill Then? That Argument Of Everyone is Good To Leave Them Alone Is Not Correct. What About Sarna? What About Badals? What About Murdererers? What About Other Evil People? Should They Be Left Alone As Well? NO. The Allegations Against Pehova Are Not Minor Things Like He Wore a Certain Color of Clothing or Something! It Involves A Lot Worse!

If There Is Nothing To Fear, Then A Truly Independent Unbiased Court Trial Can Be Advantageous All Around. Then At Least The Liars Can Be Exposed. I Totally Understand, That Court Systems Can Be 'Fixed' Etc. And That Is Why A Truly Independent Unbiased Procedure Can Likely Work To Expose Some Details.

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan That Evil People (Who Ever They Are) From Outside and From Within Get Destroyed. Authentic Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Need to Flourish And The Whole World Will Be Inspired To Become Gurmukh. The Parchaar Should Occur By Authentic Khalsa Dharma Aashihks (In Thought, Word and Deed). I Am Not Being The Judge, I am Saying Let All The Evidence and Arguments Come Out From All Sides In A Totally Independent Transparent Manner, And Let Truth Prevail. There Will Always Be Those That Defend Anyone. There Are Even Those That Defend Hitler (Just To Make a Point, That Even Evil People Have Support, and Their Supporters Have Their Arguments and Beliefs).

In Dargah All Truth Will Be Known. You Can Call Me a Nindak, and I Can Call You A Murdererer Rapist Supporter. The Truth Is; The Truth Will Remain The Truth, And The Truth Is Known To Akaal Purakh. I Support A Genuine Unbiased Independent Thorough Unbiased Procedure For The Truth to Be Weighed, Even Though I Am Personally Biased And Do Not Trust Mann Pehova Dera (In Relation To The Allegations). My Intentions Are Good and Genuine, And For That Simple Reason, I Feel No Weight of Guilt. I am NOT Slandering Their Followers Who Perhaps Have Come Closer To Guru Because of Parchaar, I Am Questioning And Feel That Perhaps The Allegations Could Have Truth To Them. You Cannot Convince Me Otherwise, And I Cannot Convince You Either, We Don't Have To Argue. My Opinion Is That A 100% Independent Unbiased Thorough Procedure Must Take Place. The Guilty Must Be Exposed, For Chardhi Kala. The Truth Is, The Eternal Truth of Amrit Is Gurus Gift, Even If Bad People Have Done Parchaar, It Does Not Reduce The Value of Gurus' Truth A Single Bit. And People Should Always Remain Attached To Gurus' Palace. May True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Flourish Beyond Imagination. The World Is Waiting, Craving And Will Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma. True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs (In Thought, Word and Deed), Can Bring Such Chardhi Kala To Earth, The Entire World Will Be Amazed, Inspired and Greatly Indebted. True Khalsa Dharma Needs To Rain On Earth Like a Continuous Thunderstorm and Tsunami of Love. It Must Happen By True Khalsa Dharma Aashihks (In Thought, Word and Deed).

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan.

(I Do Not Think There Is Any More Need For Me To Post On This Matter To Other Replies Contrary To My View.

(Personal Note: I Kindly Ask All Readers. A Point Was Made That People Might 'Look Up To Me' On My Posts Etc. I Kindly Ask ALL Readers. DO NOT DO THAT TO ME EVER. I AM FILLED WITH FILTH AND HYPOCRISY AND NEVER EVER EVER LOOK UP TO ME (I CANT TELL YOU MY DIRTY SECRETS, THEN I'LL BE EXPOSED OF MY LAUNDRY LOL THAT'S THE TRUTH). Only Direct Yourself To The Sources of Truth: The Same Sources of Truth That Great Gurmukhs of Past, Present and Future Have Received and Will Receive Priceless Jewels (Kindly Refer Below To Dhan Dhan: Also Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee Is Most Complex, Begin With Sri Jaap Sahib, And Also Understand Basis Of Khalsa Dharma First, and The More Complex Sri Dasam Patshah Baanees After. I Would Even Suggest Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Can Be Understood After One Has Fluency in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji (In Sri Lareevaar: Because This Shows One Understands The Veechar of GurBaanee), and Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Sahib Gurdaas Ji Baanee. More Complex Baanee of Sri DasamPatshah Baanee Can Perhaps Be Understood and Explained Later By More Accomplished Genuine Gursikhs, Whom Have Understood The Context, And Can Expand on More Baanee Etc. Kathas By Gyani Sant Singh Ji Maskeen Could Help. Other Gurmukhs of Past Also Have Shared Some Veechars of Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji. Having Said That

Dhan Dhan MahaRaajan Deh MahaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Gurmukhi Rehit Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Sri Panj Kakaars Sahib Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Bajjar Kureits Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan 7 Baanee NitNem Including Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Sri Sehaj Paaths Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dhan RehitNaamaas of Khalsa Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Tegh and Degh Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Asthaans Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Takhats Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan BrahmGyaan Baanee in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Pure Vegetarian Langar That Feeds and Will Feed the World Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Loving Shastars and Sri Kirpaan Sahib of Khalsa Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Nishaan Sahib And Nagaaraa Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan ENTIRE Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Living Within Gurmat For ENTIRE Life, TILL DEATH Dhan!!!!!

I think it is pure ignorance to make conclusions on what people say and make opinions on such matters.

this thread has been discussed many times before

everyone has a right to their 'opinion', but i think we are not in a position to judge, look at your own jeevan, many probably do more paap with their eyes and mind alone, do you not know the punishment of slandering?

everyone knows about the picture, and the allegations, so its not like we need to keep bringing it up.

Haven't people got anything better to do, why not inspire people towards Maharaj, why do we always like to highlight and get a kick out of the bad things in the panth, if you want to make it a principle of informing the sangat of everyone who meets a bad person or highlight what someone is 'accussed' of , then Sikhsangat will need a massive server.............

The original poster had a political agenda here and now people are arguing about this, I bet he could take it easy on the toilet and doesn't need to stress anymore. But I think he still didn't get what he really wanted from this thread. To discredit not the Pehova, but the leaders. But as was stated before himself is a supportor of a enemy of the Khalsa Panth, Dilgeer. So was it presented in the best interest of the Khalsa panth, HELL NO!!

IT was presented to split members here and others who believe in Mann and others, who don't so there could be a bigger division in the Panth apart from the Khalsa Panth vs Darshan Laal.

The allegations against Mann can be true and there is probably a 95% percent chance they are, but who cares, either way. When did we the Khalsa Panth, but out trust in a person, if we did then we would be on Darshan Laal side. The Khalsa Panth stands on Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Sri Dasam Granth.

The excommunication of Darshan Laal does not lose any creditability because as history speaks Guru Har Rai Sahib ji excommunicated his son for slandering Gurbani and Darshan Laal did the same thing, slandered Bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji. If you say it does lose creditability then you must be bigger than Sri Guru Har Rai Sahib ji.

This excommunication was not done by the Jathedar, but Sri Akal Takht Sahib with the power invested into it by Akal Purakh.

i cant believ this....now we have the mods getting in on the action, "S1ngh" ur supposd to be an administrator and you say things like sant are leeches...........where in sikhi does it state you can say bad things even about bad people, what happend to "hum nahi chunnga, bura nahi koi" .......did you forget that....u shouldnt be in position of responsibility if u cant even follow basic gurmat

Sorry to offend you brother. When i post on forum under my id "s1ngh" then it is my personal viewpoint not that i am representing viewpoint of sikhsangat.com. I don't hate others just because of differences of opinions. I respect you and others in a same manner and you can trust me on that. I do stand on my words used in my last reply.. I was with col. Sandhu in India when i took a look over unspoken crime documents submitted by innocent sikhs and these crimes are horrible committed by pheowa wala and only few ppl knows about that. I also know what type of filthy language he use when he visits US (though he can't visit canada as he will be arrested by Canadian Officials). If one saadh is getting tainted by many individuals around the globe then it should knock the brain door of his followers and think that there must be something wrong that ppl are getting against this guy. His followers should stop defending and starting thinking.

Regarding jathedars, president of sikh institutions.. Not everything is rosey in this world and if you grew up in punjab then you probably will understand the concept very clearly. Those grew up in western countries will expect all heads of our institutions to be strict in discipline and 100% fundamentally right in everything they do. This is what they learn practically in school age and that becomes their habit which is very good and the only reason why western countries are wayy ahead of India. However, this is not the way ppl grew up in India or ppl (jathedars) who lives in India. The position of jathedar is very unique for sikh sangat around the globe and highly demands huge respect from all Sikh circle. Look at the majority of so called "Sikhs" in Punjab - 90% haircut with additional 50% high on drugs and 89% drinks alcohol like its the last day of their life. Do we expect 100% sane-minded jathedar out of them?? Do not mind me saying... but our election whether political or religious is pure democratic process. People elect Badal and badal elect jathedar for the past decade. It sure is not the way it should be but it sure is in-direct democratic process.

We should not expect a sane minded jathedar of any takht unless we have huge amount of local citizens demanding actions and keeping tab on them. If local citizens do not contact their local government representatives (congress/senator) then do we expect him/her to make correct decisions in washington dc? Nope, he/she probably doing nothing except gathering funds, fame and expensive trips on taxpayers money. People do hold them responsible for any bad thing happens in their area. While punjabi ppl do not hold them responsible for anything but except becoming a huge die-hard fan of them and worship them. Yes true, one should give them a mad respect BUT they need to take care of the responsibility of jathedareey.

Singhs were trying to get thru jathedar and singh sahibans regarding the darshan lal case but no action was being taken for the past few years. Had they been pro-active during the initial stage then we wouldn't have seen such mess. System works but we need to lube the machine for better efficiency. I respect jathedars and religious heads and of course will never humiliate them in front of anyone. However we need to understand why such system is not working. Its not badal or rss but its our own people who are not following sikhi in Punjab. If they are well known to our guru granth sahib ji then they will not vote for rss/badal/bjp. They will not drink, nor do other immoral things. Easy to say blame others but its hard to see whats wrong behind the curtain. Maybe our focus shud be to re-introduce and re-ignite the relationship between guru sahib ji and sikhs in punjab.

Did u see the women claiming this or just the paperwork....the fake made up ones about the women that dont exist....yeah iv seen them to!!

And Canada....what u on about baba ji was jus ther last year...i think u need to get ur facts right there

WHY ARE YOU BELIEVING ALL OF THIS CRAP......GO AND ASK GURU JI ABOUT THE TRUTH

AGAIN HERES A LINK .........http://fateh.sikhnet.com/Sikhnet/Register.nsf/CyberHukamnama

WHY ARE YOU BELIEVING ALL OF THIS CRAP......GO AND ASK GURU JI ABOUT THE TRUTH

Why go to guruji after seeing the video of the blind doctor? are you even human? do you know what right to life is? people like you follow sants blindly because you have no faith in urself. lets assume the blind doctor is equally dirty but is that the way of the sant? throwing acid on an unarmed man by your goons? do you even know why hukamnama is taken and its purpose?