Someone on Akj forum Supports Prof Darshan Singh

• 3 weeks later...

I may add that it is very important to expose activities of *Deleted* elements controlling akj.org site so that sangat is made aware of their activities

Let us put this way.There are still excellent akj singhs like jatha of panthic weekly and tapoban singhs who satnd firmly for panth and its scriptures. Then there are abd apples like ones controlling akj.org site and supporting darshan ragi.

They support people who write against dasam granth.

I defended dasam pita's bani and they dis-allowewd my posts. A few preliminary posts were allowed. Then one netnihung used bad language for me and dasam granth sahib. After that they closed the thread.

On making reply they closed all threads on Dasam Granth after allowing some anti dasam bani posts.

There was wide condemnation of dasam granth and an appreciation of ragi Darshan singh.

It is important sikhs should know about the *EDITED* controlloing akj.org site. There is one kulpreet singh who writes against Dasam granth with tongue in cheeks. Then there is one M singh from toronto.

There is one chardi kala singh M singh from Vanocouver who has tremendous knowledge on Dasam Granth. His posts are routinely censored.

Please keep all in one thread. Debate in mature manner rather than name-calling and using uncivilized cheap shots. All other threads related to this issue will be deleted without any notice and we will issue warning to those who start another thread on this topic. Be courteous & respectful.

akj.org used to be a panthic site a few years back.It has been hijacked by kala afghana minded persons who are posing as sikhs but in fact are against Gurmat to the core.

They systematically malign Dasam Granth and Guru Gobind singh sahib.

I had very humiliating experience there when i defended Dasam Granth.I was abused by one netnihung.He was supporting Darshan Ragi and kala afghana.My post in reply was rejected then suddenly thread was locked.

They did the same with almost otehr threads where singhs defended Dasam Bani against their thug gang represented by one kulpreet, HS harpreet singh of Toronto.

It is every sikh's duty to expose this gang who are anti panthic to the core and yet claim to be Akj.They are not akj. Kulpreet singh writes gainst Bhai Sahib Bhai randhir singh ji and yet they call it akj site.Shame on these thugs.

They support people who write against dasam granth.

The confusing thing is that the Akhand Kirtani Jatha is also used for the Bhai Randhir Singh Da Jatha (Ludhiana).

On that akj uk forum they have abused almost all puratan sikh institutions and saying their leaders should be burnt alive because they are masands. They mock anyone called a Sant.

They are allowed to do vichar of Gurbani but to say it is not Guru-Krit, tells us they are twisting Sikhi.