Arguing With A Muslim

Guru Gobind Singh ji himself in the ZAFARNAMA a letter written to Aurangzeb , has mentioned:-

ਮਰਾ ਏਤਬਾਰੇ ਬਰੀਂ ਕਸਮ ਨੇਸਤ ॥ ਕਿ ਏਜ਼ਦ ਗਵਾਹ ਅਸਤੋ ਯਜ਼ਦਾਂ ਯਕੇਸਤ ॥੧੩॥

Maraa etBhare dareen kasam nesat|| Kiezad gadaah asto yazdaan yakesat||13||

I have faith in your oaths; the Lord Himself is the Witness.13.

ਨ ਕਤਰਹ ਮਰਾ ਏਤਬਾਰੇ ਬਰੋਸਤ ॥ ਕਿ ਬਖ਼ਸ਼ੀਉ ਦੀਵਾਂ ਹਮਹ ਕਿਜ਼ਬਗੋਸਤ ॥੧੪॥

Na katrah maraa etBhare badosat|| Kibakhsheeo deevaan hamah kizab-gost||14||

I have not an iota of faith in such a person, whose officers have relinquished the path of Turth.14.

ਕਿ ਪੈਮਾਂ ਸ਼ਿਕਨ ਬੇਦਰੰਗ ਆਮਦੰਦ ॥ ਮਿਯਾਂ ਤੇਗ਼ੋ ਤੀਰੋ ਤੁਫ਼ੰਗ ਆਮਦੰਦ ॥੨੦॥

Kipaimaan shikan bedrang aamdand|| Miyaan tegho teero tufang aamdand||20||

Your army breaking the oath and in great haste plunged in the battlefield with arrows and guns.20.

ਨ ਦਾਨਮ ਕਿ ਈਂ ਮਰਦਿ ਰੋਬਾਹ ਪੇਚ ॥ ਗਰ ਹਰਗਿਜ਼ੀਂ ਰਹ ਨਯਾਰਦ ਬਹੇਚ ॥੨੪॥

Na daanam kieen marad-e robaah pech|| gad hargizeen rah nayaarad bahech||24||

I do not know that your officers are deceitful, otherwise I would not have followed this path.24.

ਹਰ ਆਂ ਕਸ ਕਿ ਕਉਲੇ ਕੁਰਆਂ ਆਯਦਸ਼ ॥ ਨਜ਼ੋ ਬਸਤਨੋ ਕੁਸ਼ਤਨੀ ਬਾਯਦਸ਼ ॥੨੫॥

Har aaikas ki kaule kuraan aayadash|| Nazo bastno kushtanibaayadash||25||

It is not appropriated to imprison and kill those, who put faith on the oaths of Quarn.25.

ਹਮ ਆਖ਼ਿਰ ਚਿਹ ਮਰਦੀ ਕੁਨਦ ਕਾਰਜ਼ਾਰ ॥ ਕਿ ਬਰ ਚਿਹਲ ਤਨ ਆਯਦਸ਼ ਬੇ ਸ਼ੁਮਾਰ ॥੪੧॥

Ham aakheer hih mardikunad kaarzaar|| Ki bar chihal tan aayadash be shumaar||41||

How could bravery ultimately withstand in the field, when only forty were surrounded by innumerable warriors?41.

ਨ ਦਾਨਮ ਕਿ ਈਂ ਮਰਦਿ ਪੈਮਾਂ ਸ਼ਿਕਨ ॥ ਕਿ ਦਉਲਤ ਪਰਸਤ ਅਸਤੋ ਈਂਮਾ ਫ਼ਿਕਨ ॥੪੫॥

Na daanam kieen mard-e paimaan shikan|| Ki daulat parast asto eeman fikan||45||

I did not know that these oath-breakers were deceitful and flowers of mammon.45.

ਨ ਈਮਾਂ ਪਰਸਤੀ ਨ ਅਉਜ਼ਾਇ ਦੀਂ ॥ ਨ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਸ਼ਨਾਸੀ ਨ ਮੁਹੱਮਦ ਯਕੀਂ ॥੪੬॥

Na eeman parastina auzaae deen|| Na saahib shanaasina muhammad yakeen||46||

They were neither men of faith, nor true followers of Islam, they did not know the Lord not had faith in the prophet.46.

ਹਰਆਂਕਸ ਕਿ ਈਮਾਂ ਪਰਸਤੀ ਕੁਨਦ ॥ ਨ ਪੈਮਾਂ ਖ਼ੁਦਸ਼ ਪੇਸ਼ੋ ਪਸਤੀ ਕੁਨਦ ॥੪੭॥

Haraankas kieemaan parastikunad|| Na paimaan khudash pesho pastikunad||47||

He, who follows his faith with sincerity, he never budges an inch from his oaths.47.

ਕਿ ਈਂ ਮਰਦ ਰਾ ਜ਼ੱਰਹ ਏਤਬਾਰ ਨੇਸਤ ॥ ਕਿ ਕਸਮੇ ਕੁਰਾਨਸਤੁ ਯਜ਼ਦਾਂ ਯਕੇਸਤ ॥੪੮॥

Ki eeaa mard raa zarrah ethaar nesat|| Ke kasme kuraanast(u) yazdaan yakesat||48||

I have no faith at all in such a person for whom the oath of the Quran has no significance.48.

ਚੁ ਕਸਮੇ ਕੁਰਾਂ ਸਦ ਕੁਨਦ ਇਖ਼ਤਿਯਾਰ ॥ ਮਰਾ ਕਤਰਹ ਨਾਯਦ ਅਜ਼ੋ ਏਤਬਾਰ ॥੪੯॥

Chu kasme kuraan sad kunad ikhtiyaar|| Maraa katrah naayad azo ethaar||49||

Even if you swear a hundred times in the name of the Quran, I shall not trust you any more.49.

ਅਗਰਚਿਹ ਤੁਰਾ ਏਤਬਾਰ ਆਮਦੇ ॥ ਕਮਰ ਬਸਤਹ ਏ ਪੇਸ਼ਵਾ ਆਮਦੇ ॥੫੦॥

Agadchih turaa ethaar aamde|| Kamar bastah e peshvaa aamde||50||

If you have even a little of faith in God, come in the battlefield fully armed.50.

ਕਿ ਫ਼ਰਜ਼ ਅਸਤ ਬਰ ਸਰ ਤੁਰਾ ਈਂ ਸੁਖ਼ਨ ॥ ਕਿ ਕਉਲੇ ਖ਼ੁਦਾ ਅਸਤ ਕਸਮ ਅਸਤ ਮਨ ॥੫੧॥

Kifarz ast bar sar turaa eeaa sukhan|| Ki kaule khoodaa ast kasam ast man||51||

It is your duty act on these words, because for me, these words are like the Orders of God.51.

ਅਗਰ ਹਜ਼ਰਤੇ ਖ਼ੁਦ ਸਿਤਾਦਹ ਸ਼ਵਦ ॥ ਬਜਾਨੋ ਦਿਲੇ ਕਾਰ ਵਾਜ਼ਿਹ ਸ਼ਵਦ ॥੫੨॥

Agad hazrate khud sitaadah shaved|| Bajaano kile kaar vaazeh shaved||52||

If the Holy Prophet had been there himself, you would have acted on them with all your heart.52.

ਤੁਰਾ ਗਰ ਬਬਾਯਦ ਕਉਲਿ ਕੁਰਾਂ ॥ ਬਨਿਜ਼ਦੇ ਸ਼ੁਮਾ ਰਾ ਰਸਾਨਮ ਹਮਾਂ ॥੫੭॥

Turaa gad babaayad kaule kuraan|| Banizade shumaa raa rasaanam hamaan||57||

If you want to see the letter containing oaths, I can send you the same immediatedly.57.ਕਿ ਬਰ ਸਰ ਤੁਰਾ ਫ਼ਰਜ਼ ਕਸਮਿ ਕੁਰਾਂ ॥ ਬ ਗੁਫ਼ਤਹ ਸ਼ੁਮਹ ਕਾਰ ਖ਼ੂਬੀ ਰਸਾਂ ॥੭੬॥

Ki bar sar turaa farz kasame kuraan|| Ba guftah shumah kaar khoobirasaan||76||

You are strained by the oath of the Quran, therefore, fulfil the promise made by you.76.

ਬਿਬਾਯਦ ਤੁ ਦਾਨਿਸ਼ ਪਰਸਤੀ ਕੁਨੀ ॥ ਬਕਾਰੇ ਸ਼ਮਾ ਚੀਰਹ ਦਸਤੀ ਕੁਨੀ ॥੭੭॥

Bihaayad tu daanish parastikunee|| Bakdare shumaa cheerah dastikunee||77||

It is appropriate for you to become sane and do your task with severity.77.

ਚਿਹਾ ਸ਼ੁਦ ਕਿ ਚੂੰ ਬੱਚਗਾਂ ਕੁਸ਼ਤਹ ਚਾਰ ॥ ਕਿ ਬਾਕੀ ਬਮਾਂਦਸਤ ਪੇਚੀਦਹ ਮਾਰ ॥੭੮॥

Chihaa shud ki choon bachchgadn kushtah chaar|| Ki baakibamaandast pacheedah maar||78||

What, if you have killed my four sons, the hooded cobra (Khals)a still sits

coiled up.78.

ਚਿਹ ਮਰਦੀ ਕਿ ਅਖ਼ਗਰ ਖ਼ਮੋਸ਼ਾਂ ਕੁਨੀ ॥ ਕਿ ਆਤਿਸ਼ ਦਮਾਂਰਾ ਫ਼ਿਰੋਜ਼ਾ ਕੁਨੀ ॥੭੯॥

Chih mardiki akhgad khamoshaan kunee|| Ki aatish damaan raa firozaa kunee||79||

What type of bravery it is to extinguish the speak of fire and fan the flames.79.

ਚਿਹ ਖ਼ੁਸ਼ ਗੁਫ਼ਤ ਫਿਰਦੌਸੀਏ ਖ਼ੁਸ਼ ਜ਼ੁਬਾਂ ॥ ਸ਼ਿਤਾਬੀ ਬਵਦ ਕਾਰਿ ਆਹਰਮਨਾ ॥੮੦॥

Chih khush guft firdauseee khush zubaan|| Shitaabibavad kdare aaharmanaa||80||

Listen to this well-said quotation of Firdausi : "The hasty action is the work o Satan".80.

ਕਿ ਮਾ ਬਾਰਗਹਿ ਹਜ਼ਰਤ ਆਯਦ ਸ਼ੁਮਾ ॥ ਅਜ਼ਾਂ ਰੋਜ਼ ਬਾਸ਼ੀ ਵ ਸ਼ਾਹਿਦ ਸ਼ੁਮਾਂ ॥੮੧॥

Ki maa baargad(i) hazrat aayad shumaa|| Azaan roz baashiva shaahid shumaa||81||

I have also come from the abode of Your Lord, who will be the witness on the day of Judgement.81.

From above ,it is evident that Mughal King Aurangzeb and his army is the responsible of killings of four sons( Sahebzade) of Guru Gobind Singh ji and so many other innocent Sikhs accompanying.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Why does Guruji refer to the Khalsa as the hooded cobra? I've never heard this before

Because the moguls at the time used to call Sikhs snakes, etc. and the Khalsa accepted the name saying we are poisonous snakes for dhusts and tyrants. Meaning that the Khalsa is poisounous for oppressors. That's why we call our young ones "Bhujangi", etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

U are right, they are pig headed when it comes admitting the mistakes of Orangzeb or anyone else from that clan cause they don't know about it. It's not worth arguing with

them cause I'm Islamic, not muslim cause I think they're the ones doing Jihaad or killing people in the name of GOD. I believe the brother who said that the king

had the Quran burned all the originals & had them rewritten = that makes sense cause we n't 4 a secdoond believe in harming anyone nor taught that = me & my family that is.

Their like that in our family though = just say that it was not our ancestors & don't want 2 hear the facts. Since I've been going 2 the Gurdwara, I've learned a lot & throw the truth in their face. The don't like it but too bad = it's the truth. They don't even want 2 read about it & just argue. I think Islam came 1st = from Abraham & then muslim religion came later = thats where all the killers like Orangzeb or from his lineage started cause I'm tellin U brothers, we don't believe in fighting or killin over religion. So, actually there's 2 kinds of them & we're from Fiji so most don't have no knowledge of the genocide. We're from Fiji & we've never been in any kind of war or fights = thank GOD that we didn't experience that but feel really bad about the ones who went thru it . Our grandparents were from Fiji also & only their parents know of India. All our elders have past away

so I can't even question them. Just wanted 2 tell U the truth from my side cause I don't believe in turning your face the other way cause U don't want 2 look bad = they should admit their religions mistakes & say sorry instead of just denying it. Pisses me off ! Before I would had said same, don't waste yo time of those ignorant = ignoring the facts but if U can get 2 his intellect with facts & the very good advice of the brothers here without fighting = HEY, let him know ! And the ones who are really ignorant = save yo breath & don't waste it on those loosers. I love sikhi religion = it's Soooo spiritual compared to ours = I find it's religious but then there were the mystics who were spiritual like Rabia,

bullah shah & Rumi. Just had 2 put my 2 sense in here cause I know how it is !

Hello everyone,

U are right, they are pig headed when it comes admitting the mistakes of Orangzeb or anyone else from that clan cause they don't know about it. It's not worth arguing with

them cause I'm Islamic, not muslim cause I think they're the ones doing Jihaad or killing people in the name of GOD. I believe the brother who said that the king

had the Quran burned all the originals & had them rewritten = that makes sense cause we n't 4 a secdoond believe in harming anyone nor taught that = me & my family that is.

Their like that in our family though = just say that it was not our ancestors & don't want 2 hear the facts. Since I've been going 2 the Gurdwara, I've learned a lot & throw the truth in their face. The don't like it but too bad = it's the truth. They don't even want 2 read about it & just argue. I think Islam came 1st = from Abraham & then muslim religion came later = thats where all the killers like Orangzeb or from his lineage started cause I'm tellin U brothers, we don't believe in fighting or killin over religion. So, actually there's 2 kinds of them & we're from Fiji so most don't have no knowledge of the genocide. We're from Fiji & we've never been in any kind of war or fights = thank GOD that we didn't experience that but feel really bad about the ones who went thru it . Our grandparents were from Fiji also & only their parents know of India. All our elders have past away

so I can't even question them. Just wanted 2 tell U the truth from my side cause I don't believe in turning your face the other way cause U don't want 2 look bad = they should admit their religions mistakes & say sorry instead of just denying it. Pisses me off ! Before I would had said same, don't waste yo time of those ignorant = ignoring the facts but if U can get 2 his intellect with facts & the very good advice of the brothers here without fighting = HEY, let him know ! And the ones who are really ignorant = save yo breath & don't waste it on those loosers. I love sikhi religion = it's Soooo spiritual compared to ours = I find it's religious but then there were the mystics who were spiritual like Rabia,

bullah shah & Rumi. Just had 2 put my 2 sense in here cause I know how it is !

Interesting bro ... Do you still live in Fiji i never knew they where Sikhs there.