Bhindranwale Is Shaheed

Everyone should know that Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale is Shaheed. That is fact, there is proof from so many sources, pictures, eye witness accounts etc. Why do people think hes alive just coz Baba Thakur Singh Sed he is, i have spoken to many singhs from that era (80/90s) all say that *MOD EDITED* All Guru Ka Sikhs believe in Ardaas as most powerful, so when Bhindranwale did ardaas he would defend Darbar Sahib with his life, do people honestly think he was kidding?? they have doubts over sant jis devotion to sikhi, which im sure is much more then any of ours.

Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale Zindabad

post-20994-127025480925_thumb.jpg

post-20994-127025483763_thumb.jpg

For far too long Shaheed Sant Bhindranwale's Shaheedi has been 'rolld' in the mitti SRI AKAL TAKHT SAHIB SIKHISMS SUPREME AUTHORITY has declared Sant Bhindranwale a Shaheed,clear pics of his dead body have been seen ,eye witnesses have seen his dead body and every Sikh Organisation believes he is Shaheed apart from a faction of Taksaal otherwise all other Taksaal has said hes Shaheed.

I fully believe the conspiracy surronding this is bigger than we know to destroy the Sikh Movement and confuse new youth who come in to Sikhi,most are told oh HES ALIVE

2012 Is the new date my friends of when Sant Bhindranwale will return they say

ENOUGHS ENOUGH Every Dhadi I see now on my VCDS from Panjab have even lashed out against this conspiracy about him being alive and they declare on Stages he is Shaheed -

He said at one time Guru Sahibs Kirpa I Will Die Fighting They Cannot Take Me Alive But I Will Send Truck Loads Of Them Back Before I Die,he done ardass to attain Shaheedi .

HE GAVE HIS LIFE LETS NOT CONTINUE TO RUIN HIS LEGACY AND TARNISH HIS SHAHEEDI ENOUGH IS ENOUGH HE IS SHAHEED PHYSICALLY NO LONGER WITH US HE DIED FIGHTING !

DHAN DHAN MAHAN SHAHEED SANT JARNAIL SINGH KHALSA JI BHINDRANWALE - SHAAN E- KHUDA -

For far too long Shaheed Sant Bhindranwale's Shaheedi has been 'rolld' in the mitti SRI AKAL TAKHT SAHIB SIKHISMS SUPREME AUTHORITY has declared Sant Bhindranwale a Shaheed,clear pics of his dead body have been seen ,eye witnesses have seen his dead body and every Sikh Organisation believes he is Shaheed apart from a faction of Taksaal otherwise all other Taksaal has said hes Shaheed.

I fully believe the conspiracy surronding this is bigger than we know to destroy the Sikh Movement and confuse new youth who come in to Sikhi,most are told oh HES ALIVE

2012 Is the new date my friends of when Sant Bhindranwale will return they say

ENOUGHS ENOUGH Every Dhadi I see now on my VCDS from Panjab have even lashed out against this conspiracy about him being alive and they declare on Stages he is Shaheed -

He said at one time Guru Sahibs Kirpa I Will Die Fighting They Cannot Take Me Alive But I Will Send Truck Loads Of Them Back Before I Die,he done ardass to attain Shaheedi .

HE GAVE HIS LIFE LETS NOT CONTINUE TO RUIN HIS LEGACY AND TARNISH HIS SHAHEEDI ENOUGH IS ENOUGH HE IS SHAHEED PHYSICALLY NO LONGER WITH US HE DIED FIGHTING !

DHAN DHAN MAHAN SHAHEED SANT JARNAIL SINGH KHALSA JI BHINDRANWALE - SHAAN E- KHUDA -

No Jathebandi has the RIGHT to say a Shaheed of the Sikh Nation is alive a Soorma who died for the Panth - and not Jathebandi - If they claim Akaal Takht they should listen when they are told facts and im referring at this point in time to those in the UK !stop confusing young kids,he ain't no Jesus and there will not be a resurrection!

I firmly believe Sant Bhindarnwale is SHAHEED.

I find it astonishing that people say he is still alive???

What has gotton into people. We are Sikhs of Guru Gobind Singh ji. We have a responsibility to be intelligent and excercise truth.

Those who want to live a lie and trick others into believing this lie are commiting a sin.

I try to understand why they do this, since they also are our sikh brothers but its hard for me to understand.

Is the bachan of Baba takur singh more important to them than the word of the Supreme Authority of Akaal Takht???

Seriously Sikh brothers and sisters lets not fool ourselves any longer. Sant ji is Shaheed and a great honour it was for him.

Shaheed Sant Gyani Jarnail Singh Ji khalsa Bhindranwale.

Sant jarnail singh bhindrewale was a great martyr.

He was a martyr of sikh nation and his organization damdami taksal is still doing great work for panth.

Many other organizations such as Council of khalistan, dal khalsa , sikh federation of germany ,sikh youth of america have proved to

be fake and anti sikh to the core.

Sikhs should be aware of these thug organizations who have played a traitorus role and have sided with gurnindaks like kala afghana,

Darshan ragi gang who are propped by agencies.

SikhSangat do not encourage members to have such topics on our forum. We strive to create peace and unity between several groups/Jathas within our society. Rather than discussing this topic which creates invisible walls between sangat, we encourage members to discuss the lifestyle and character of Sant Jarnail Singh ji bhinderanwale ji. SikhSangat will always agree with the hukam/order/gurmatta coming out of Sri Akal Takht sahib. Keep UNITY rather separation without compromising gurmat.

Topic Closed.