True Colors Of Spn

Only five

Sangat ji, the link that will be provided at the end of this thread will show clearly how SPN, so called Sikh Philosopy Network conducts itself online. The creator himself has gone to the extent of showing one of the members personal address and was shared to threaten the member from free speech. Further showing his address imply's others should harass him.

Aman Singh is the creator and he is disclosing private information, which cannot be shown publicly. Is this anyway for a person to act on different of opinion. The member on the thread discloses the true colors of Darshan Laal and Aman Singh goes mad, he couldn't even control himself. In his rage he makes private information open to the public and adds threats. And this is suppose to be a Sikh site! He insults him and also adds SPN is a law biding site. His character clearly shows they are trying to hide Darshan Laals acts. His anger outburst clearly show it.

I have had my fair share of disagreements with the admins here and not once was I threated in anyway, or the extreme, where my private information is disclosed. I can say the same for Sikh Awareness.

But I shouldn't be surprised because even I was threated by the same, but through pm. He the creator stated that he knew exactly where I lived when I did not share the same opinion with Aman Singh.

Then his counter part Narayanjot 'kaur' later in the year followed me when I went to the US. And now Aman Singh puts this guys family and him at risk, of ruthless, and cunning people that will stop at nothing to hurt someone.

These Darshan Laal chelas are trying every way to threaten people from speaking the Truth. They don't at all want the truth to come out. What else are these people hiding from the Sikh community. These individuals have planned everything and are making sure everything goes as planned and no one gets in their way. if you do, then they will use as much as force needed to silence you and they can continue there anti-Sikhi agenda.

This is truly disgusting to read:

http://www.sikhphilo...on-sikhi-2.html

Hi Only Five,

Take deep breath and calm down. Look I just skim read the post but chill. The Virigin Media address, don't even know if it's accurate, can;t be bothered to check, it's late work in morning. But anyway let me explain Virgin Media address is the address of his internet service provider. Like for example, your from Canada right so um! i'm stuck but like have you heard of the BBC in UK. (they do not provide an internet service, but they are the most famous broadcaster, actually just like say Zee TV or Star / Sony / DoorDarshan etc. But anyways it's like one of their office addresses). Also the IP address, the guys at SikhSangat can check our IP addresses, so can some of the cleaver harry's who are on this site. It means nothing, they can not come to your house in the middle of the night and wake you up and say BOO!. Just go into dos and ping your ip address it means nothing if someone konws your IP address. If someone ever says I know your IP address say OK, I'm shaking it means nothing. It's just like an IT web phone number if that makes sense, but as theres millions of them they won't and can not really find your house.

Hi Only Five,

Take deep breath and calm down. Look I just skim read the post but chill. The Virigin Media address, don't even know if it's accurate, can;t be bothered to check, it's late work in morning. But anyway let me explain Virgin Media address is the address of his internet service provider. Like for example, your from Canada right so um! i'm stuck but like have you heard of the BBC in UK. (they do not provide an internet service, but they are the most famous broadcaster, actually just like say Zee TV or Star / Sony / DoorDarshan etc. But anyways it's like one of their office addresses). Also the IP address, the guys at SikhSangat can check our IP addresses, so can some of the cleaver harry's who are on this site. It means nothing, they can not come to your house in the middle of the night and wake you up and say BOO!. Just go into dos and ping your ip address it means nothing if someone konws your IP address. If someone ever says I know your IP address say OK, I'm shaking it means nothing. It's just like an IT web phone number if that makes sense, but as theres millions of them they won't and can not really find your house.

Er, no. An IP address is unique to a machine connected to the internet. It's not impossible to locate someone based on their IP address if you have the tools and the resources (luckily most people don't).

K.

Hi Only Five,

Er, no. An IP address is unique to a machine connected to the internet. It's not impossible to locate someone based on their IP address if you have the tools and the resources (luckily most people don't).

K.

Er what I'am trying to say? Please read every word!

It's not unique to a machine on the internet but to any conncetion on a network. EDIT: Everry port will have it's own address. So, please don't try to be clever.

Hi Only Five,

I would agree with you on some parts, but did you read the part in my post where one of them followed me to the US. I live in Canada, then how did they find out i was in the US on a certain date, time, and place. If they can figure all that out, it wll be no problem for them to figure out where this guy they threated lives.

So that's why I say the guy is also at risk of the same if not more threatening behavior. Gurdssingh you just joined this site. You are very ignorant of SPN's creators, admins, and mods and leading members character. If you want more knowledge then do a search here. In the past there has been a couple of threads on SPN.

Er what I'am trying to say? Please read every word! It's not unique to a machine on the internet but to any conncetion on a network.

If you don't know what you are saying, I'm certainly not going to attempt to impute meaning to your disordered ramblings.

The fact of the matter is that, given an IP address, it is quite possible, albeit rather difficult, to find the address of the person on the other end of the connection. See here:

http://www.ipaddresslocation.org/

Such easily available programs will give you a latitude and longitude of where you are (not the location of your ISP), though they are not completely accurate. Usually only the police and the intelligence services can approach your ISP for an address, but an enterprising PI could do the same.

Don't try to be clever.

I really wasn't trying, I'm afraid it just comes so very naturally.

K.

Gurdssingh you just joined this site. You are very ignorant of SPN's creators, admins, and mods and leading members character. If you want more knowledge then do a search here. In the past there has been a couple of threads on SPN.

Anyway, PM me if those bewakoof SPN mods continue with their threats. I know many people who practice the dark arts (lawyers).

K.

OK. SO you telling me if I am not connected to the internet. But I have an internal network I won't have an IP for each mschine. Please we upgraded the switches and routers at work I'am no expert about IT but I have been informed a little.

With regards to Sikhi, I have admitted I'm no expert. As for voicing my opinion Hitler, I'll say what I want. Or do you think because I'm not in your gang I'm not entitled to an opinion.

If a person feels that him and/or his family life is in danger of physical or verbal harassment then Legal action should be taken against the person who revealed his private information. However legal action can be only taken in the county/city where the owner of the website resides. Take several screenshots of the post in question and most important the Terms & Conditions (including privacy terms). Notify your local police station regarding any unwanted trouble coming towards you and who will be hold responsible if something happens (this is very common practice).

SPN is just another junk forum with tons of google advertisements, spy/adware. The owner is only into making $$ from advertisements and who knows he may or will sell your information such as ip address to gov. agencies for their own selfish reason. It is better to ignore such dodgy forums.

Sorry Only Five, I did only focus on one part of your post. Please I'll check them out. But I have been on the site and don't accuse me of being on their pay role but, I have found many responses to posts open minded.

open mindedlaugh.giflaugh.gif , if that's one way to describe their agenda of distorting Sikhi, I'll accept it. Also how open minded can they be when they follow people around trying, to keep tabs on them.

Maybe I don't understand the definition of open mindednesslaugh.giflaugh.gif