True Colors Of Spn

Only five

OK. SO you telling me if I am not connected to the internet. But I have an internal network I won't have an IP for each mschine. Please we upgraded the switches and routers at work I'am no expert about IT but I have been informed a little.

With regards to Sikhi, I have admitted I'm no expert. As for voicing my opinion Hitler, I'll say what I want. Or do you think because I'm not in your gang I'm not entitled to an opinion.

My bad, that was uncalled for on my part. I apologise for making personal remarks, I was just angry at the actions of the SPN bandars. You are of course entitled to your opinions.

The only point I wish to make is that is possible to locate you based on an IP address, even if your machine is part of an internal private network, so yes, the Singh who was threatened would be wise to take precautions.

K.

Er what I'am trying to say? Please read every word! It's not unique to a machine on the internet but to any conncetion on a network.

If you don't know what you are saying, I'm certainly not going to attempt to impute meaning to your disordered ramblings.

The fact of the matter is that, given an IP address, it is quite possible, albeit rather difficult, to find the address of the person on the other end of the connection. See here:

http://www.ipaddresslocation.org/

Such easily available programs will give you a latitude and longitude of where you are (not the location of your ISP), though they are not completely accurate. Usually only the police and the intelligence services can approach your ISP for an address, but an enterprising PI could do the same.

Don't try to be clever.

I really wasn't trying, I'm afraid it just comes so very naturally.

K.

Gurdssingh you just joined this site. You are very ignorant of SPN's creators, admins, and mods and leading members character. If you want more knowledge then do a search here. In the past there has been a couple of threads on SPN.

Anyway, PM me if those bewakoof SPN mods continue with their threats. I know many people who practice the dark arts (lawyers).

K.

Okay what my exact words it's in writing and not been changed ask admin are

and can not really find your house.

The bit about clever coming so naturally, learn to read and take your time without thinking that because you just looked like a muppet arguing about something with no valid point. As for the link you provided, I checked it does state your ISP. So Enstein, theres a thing called 'Google' just put in the name + office addresses.

Sorry Bro - quits. I acknowledge your sentiments.

No probs. My other comment about the IP lookup was for the benefit of the Singh involved to take any precautions necessary. It's easy for anyone to locate one's IP and one's internal IP (which is used by your ISP to locate a specific user on a network), but there are not many who can use the internal IP to locate your address as this would require the cooperation of your ISP. Law enforcement and intelligence can do this, but it's not unheard of for others to gain access to this info through other means (enterprising PIs, an aggressive lawyer, or people with exceptional computer skills).

K.

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

LOL! Did Aman Ghandi Just Say I Joined His Website?!?! LOL!!! Did He Suggest I Had Made Memberships On His Heretic Site?!?!? LOL!! What The !!! LOL!! Did He Say I Pm'd Any Of Them!?!?! LOL!! I Have NEVER Made ANY membership On Their Heretic Site! That Would Just Make My Computer Even Feel Dirty!!! LOL!!

The Heretic Ghandi Aman Is A Low Life Beggar Who Makes His Website Begging For Money (Donations) And Using Google Ads (Which He Probably Tells His Members To Keep Clicking – That Slimy Beggar) And This Aman Ghandi Is A Maha Maha Heretic Probably A Sharabee Kababee. He Calls Sharabees 'gursikhs'! LOL!! This Guy Has NO CLUE About Gurmat, But Does Maha Paap! What A Low Life. Heretic Agyani Full Of Lies Agyani Jarnail Ghandi Can Be Seen on Tapoban Supporting Sri Jaap Sahib As Early As Sept. 2009 or so, And Then On Sick Pathetic Network Licks GOI Agents Heretics Spokesmans Crease and Attacks Sri Jaap Sahib and ENTIRE Gurmat Including Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee! Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee! His Father Must Be Proud! LOL!! His Father Probably Got Him Into The 'Business' Of Becoming a Fake 'gyani' To Loot Innocents. Then TejRant! LOL!! He Is The Punjabi Version of D!ck Cheney! LOL!! These Heretics Worship Sexual Predator CongRSS Agent Kala Afgana And Are Pakka Athiests. TejRant Himself Does Beadbee Of Kesh For His Heart Operations And Makes Sure To Tell The Nurse (Make Sure You Do Extra Beadbee!) And Then Writes Stories About His Father Who Fell Off A Balcony or Something and The Elders Of His Family Were Very Pakka On Kesh Satkaar. How Sad, This TejRant Became A Pakka Heretic! LOL! The Issue Is! Innocent People Come On Their Site Asking For Advice, And These Heretics Break Them From Sikhi! Maha Paapees! None Of Them Are Gursikhs, And Innocents Get Fooled And Go To Their Sites Thinking They Are Genuine, And Get Bad Advice, And The Innocents Then Totally Leave Sikhi! These Heretics Are Maha Paapees! They Keep The Name Singh and Kaur To Fool People. Aman Ghandi Runs The Site To Beg People For Money. Heretic Jarnail Ghandi Has Broken His Vows From Panj Pyareh and Is Now a Mega Patit. These Heretics Are Pakka Atheist Khalsa Dharma Dhusts! Aman Ghandi Is Just A Dirty Little Beggar. And Don't Forget! BOO! http://3.bp.blogspot...yanjot+Kaur.jpg LOL!! (Its Just A Link To Her Public Blog. That Is The Picture Of Someone Who Tries To Come Across To Fool Others Of Being a True Gursikh. She Cant Even Read Sri Gurmukhi, And Tries To Come Across As An Expert On Baanee! Sri DasamPatshah Baanee Is Most Complex! This W!tch Cant Even Read! LOL! And Dang! Shes One Ugly One Too (All Those Whom Attack Gurmat Are Ugly!) SatNaam! Guru Sahib Do Kirpa. May Even She Become a True Gursikh (Which Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee) And Keep Her Kesh From Head To Toe In Tact and Wear The Crown Of A True Kaur And Look Like Guru Gobind Singh Jees Daughter! Then She Would Look Like A Gursikh! Stop Being A Fake To Fool Others! Sick Pathetic Network! Network Of Ghandis! The Paaps They Have Done Are Very Big! They Have Broken People From Sikhi! SatNaam!)

The owner engages in promoting anti sikh philosophy just as spokesman does.

Spokesman is being pursued to be prosecuted in courts for blasphemy. Promoting blasphemy is a crmininal activity in India.

The site is based in India. I am sure it calls for action there. What are views of knowledgable sangat.

If a person feels that him and/or his family life is in danger of physical or verbal harassment then Legal action should be taken against the person who revealed his private information. However legal action can be only taken in the county/city where the owner of the website resides. Take several screenshots of the post in question and most important the Terms & Conditions (including privacy terms). Notify your local police station regarding any unwanted trouble coming towards you and who will be hold responsible if something happens (this is very common practice).

SPN is just another junk forum with tons of google advertisements, spy/adware. The owner is only into making $$ from advertisements and who knows he may or will sell your information such as ip address to gov. agencies for their own selfish reason. It is better to ignore such dodgy forums.

I want to stress the last half of your post:

SPN is just another junk forum with tons of google advertisements, spy/adware. The owner is only into making $$ from advertisements and who knows he may or will sell your information such as ip address to gov. agencies for their own selfish reason. It is better to ignore such dodgy forums.

These people are deceptive and every precaution needs to be taken. Best precaution would be never to register there at SPN. I say that out of being harassed there. Went in thinking these guys are Sikh came out with saying what in the world was I doing on a cunning site. Learned really quick the name is just a name and nothing more.

Now look at it Aman Singh is accusing me and bloom of planning the whole discussion out and Aman Singh adds more lies. Bloom doesn't even know this thread exist. I must say this man is really looking for attention. I just came across his madman outburst and abuse and now I'm getting blamed for something I didn't know until I came across it. Now that is amazing, deception just took up another meaning.

I wonder what new low-budgeted film he will come up with next. Me and Hulka are going to to say Darshan laal is right.