Amrit Sanchars 2010

amzsingh

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsaa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fatehh Khalsa Ji,

I don't know why there isn't an official Amrit Sanchar thread here!?

Please can everyone add dates and details of the latest Amrit Sanchar to this thread please, i know alot of people have been asking and would be easier if there was one thread for all Amrit Sanchars. (so please no debates, discussions etc, just info)

biggrin.gif

Please can everyone add dates and details of the latest Amrit Sanchar to this thread please, i know alot of people have been asking and would be easier if there was one thread for all Amrit Sanchars. (so please no debates, discussions etc, just info)

biggrin.gif

san jose, california 24th

elsobrante california 17th morning

riverside california 17 evening

:)

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion, (Just On A Side Note: Quick But Important Points)

The Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh Must Be Tyar Bar Tyar and NishKhaam. Their Love For Ang Sang Panj Kakaars, Their Convictions Of Saving From Kureits and Bajjar Kureits, Love For Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee, Love For AmritVela, Love For Simran Etc. Must Be Strong. The Panj Pyareh Must Be Jeevanee RehitVaan NishKhaam. Sri Lareevaar Saroop Of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee MahaRaaj Must Be Present.

The Duty Of The Panj Pyareh Is To PASS DOWN Guru Jees Blessings! NOT Change Them.

Sri Dastaar Sahib For Singhs and Kaurs Is Crucial.

Pure Vegetarian Diets.

Gursikhs Must Be Prepared To Keep Gurmukh Jeevan, Ang Sang Sri Kakaar Sahibs and Save From Bajjar Paaps For Entire Life. (Nobody Is Perfect, But These Minimums Are Crucial. Everything Else Will Fall Into Place In Chardhi Kala). Love For NitNem, Simran, Baanee, Veechar, AmritVela Etc. Should Be There In The Mind. No One Is Perfect, With Proper Intentions, All Will Fall Into Place. If There Is A Will, With Conviction And Guru Jees Kirpa, There Will Be A Way. Nobody Is Perfect. Never Punish Yourself. Save From Bajjar Paaps, Keep Sri Kakaars Ang Sang.

Lets Bring Back The Glory Of True Khalsa Dharma.

Dhan Dhan MahaRaajan Deh MahaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji MahaRaaj Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Gurmukh Jeevan Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Sri Panj Kakaars Sahib Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Bajjar Kureits Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dastaar Sahibs of Singhs and Kaurs Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan 7 Baanee NitNem Including Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Sri Sehaj Paaths Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dhan RehitNaamaas of Khalsa Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Tegh and Degh Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Asthaans Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Takhat Sahibs Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan BrahmGyaan Baanee in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Pure Vegetarian Langar That Feeds and Will Feed the World Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Loving Shastars and Kakaar Sri Kirpaan Sahib of Khalsa Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Nishaan Sahib And Nagaaraa Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan ENTIRE Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Living Within Gurmat For ENTIRE Life, TILL DEATH Dhan!!!!!

The Whole World WILL Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma!!!!!

Chardhi Kala!!!

biggrin.gif

san jose, california 24th

elsobrante california 17th morning

riverside california 17 evening

:)

wjkk wjkf

sorry

i had the dates wrong

selma ca, 11

stockton, 17th morning

elsobrante17th night

riverside la 18th morning