Harnam Singh Dhumma Getting Siropa From...

ladli-fauj

We should stay away from politics as we dont understand it. And if you know politics you would know it ( dhumma getting siropa) is not wrong. And Darshan Singhs family is well settled now. Everyone has their limits.

After all the gand that Badal has made how is it ok for the supposed jathedar of Damdami Taksal to receive a siropa from him. Especially after he called for Badal to be kicked from the panth after the Ludhiana incident. Now he is receiving a siropa from the exact same person he said should be summoned to Akal Takhat Sahib.

And another thing. After how badly Longowal/Badal/Akali Dal betrayed Sant Jarnail SIngh Ji how is it responsible for Dhumma who is supposedly in Sant Jis Place to receive a siropa from them. I used to be neutral when it came to dhumma, didnt love him or hate him but the more and more i here about him and see the things he does i realize that he is nothing but a politician disguised as Sant. He is the worst person to lead Damdami Taksal in such a crucial time for the panth. Baba Thakur Singh Ji never once took a siropa from any politician or anything thing along those lines because he was a real Sant and Brahmgyani and didnt play politics especially after how they betrayed Sant Ji and wat they were responsible for doing to Sikhs in the 80. In my opinion Dhumma is GOI and i say this because real Sikhs like Simranjeet Singh Mann who once supported Dhumma have moved away from him. These people cant be jathedars of Dasven Patshahs Taksal Baba Jis Bachan is true Sant Ji is alive

Sikhs SHOULD care about politics. It one of the Hukams given by Guru Gobind Singh. We are falling into the traps of these politicians when we think politics leads to corruption. This thinking will lead to these people to abuse and take control of religion and use it as a tool to make millions, if they are not already doing so. I urge you all to study politics and take back our Gurdwareh..... more parchar less building work.

Sikhs SHOULD care about politics. It one of the Hukams given by Guru Gobind Singh.

yes very true

hukam given also by guru hargobind ji thats why we have miri and piri , both saint and soldier, also considered that we should be gursikhs before we are politicians

I am not sure if this is true or not. If this is true then i have one advice for my brothers and sisters in taksal.. Go and ask why, what and how this happened. Young taksal need to start holding ppl responsible for such issues. Take no excuse but ask directly from people who are responsible of holding such events. what is the purpose of getting a siropa from a politician who is dirty as pimp. Doesn't matter whether its sukhbir badal or capt. amrinder singh.. I don't see any point of any jatehdar getting siropa from sick, corrupt and nastak politicians.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

i agree with some of the views given here, i am not in favour nor against harnam singh, but i took this one step further to find out if this did happen but found out nothing of the sort did.

one thing i would like everyone to note is that what is a siropa? a siropa is guru ji's bakhshish given to the person receiving it. but receiving a siropa even off a enemy, in sri guru granth sahib's presence is still a siropa given from guru sahib to that person, the person giving it has only got the seva of handing the siropa from guru sahib to the person on the receiving end.

there are many up's and downs in the sikh qaum today, somebody mentioned before badal and co made changes to the calendar and harnam singh became friends with him again.

but the nanakshahi calendar issue i've seen with great detail, in 2003 when it was released at shiromani akali dal's stage from takhat sri damdama sahib, where were these people then? the dates we used from 1699 - 2003 were changed but the people making those changes never became rss nor government agents, but if sant samaj or taksal has been lobbying the sri akal takhat sahib since 2003 till now and have changes implemented then they become rss or government agents? if sants get together under one umbrella, they are called the sant union? if sants get together to make decisions for the benefit of the panth they become the enemy?

i am not a taksali nor in the sant ji shaheed or not arguement, however i do sympathise with taksal but what is saddening is that other people and other 'panthic' organisations, slander taksal and some people who call themselves taksali's slander it or its current acting leader or leader too. they dont realise the damage they're doing.

if you remember, shaheed darshan singh is was and forever will be respected, on the other hand his family filed a case against taksal and sant samaj saying these people had our singh killed.