**EVERYONE POST**

well even though i was born into a amrithdhari family..i've always have love for sikhi at a really young age..i started doing kirtan when i wos abt 8 years old and was taught by my aunty ji that came down in the holidays..as a family we always use to sit down and do rehraas together den spend time to do an hour of simran..

as a kid i always wanted to wear a white dastaar coz i thought it looked awesome on other little kids lol i fink i wore it for a while then had trouble keeping it coz of the teasing i got from other kids in primary school..as i grew older i became more aware of sikhi and started to understand it more..before i use to go to work or if i had free time on my hands i would go to the local gurdwara which is lyke 4 mins away from my house and go and sit der and talk to baba ji...

every chance i got i use to listen to katha of muhapursh saint eshar singh ji and it realli inspired me..when i wos cooking or cleaning around the house i would do simran or do path...im 22 now and never in my life have i touched a cigarette, done drugs, ate meat or had alcohol...i had friends i knew dat did it and they were offer it to me several times even pushing me to an extint but i always use to think 1000 times before that if i do that im hurting guru sahib ji and that id rather die then hurt guru sahib ji...so yeh hopefully one day with the rite guy i will take amrit :)

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

It was quite strange as my whole family is into Sikhi an well known for it, but I always found myself rejecting it, being caught up in maya. Well one year I decided to go BOSS camp and after the rehansbhai prog I couldnt get enough of Kirtan. Since then I have been an addict. That was almost five years ago. However Maharaj showed apaaar kirpa and blessed me with amrit 2yrs ago.

Kalyug mein Kirtan pardhana!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh