**EVERYONE POST**

GurFateh Jee

The main reason why Sikhi seems so beautiful is because its simple and has logical meanings! The thing that got me into Sikhi is listening to Keertan, going to Simran/Keertan Rehansbhais etc...Also, reading baani like Jaap Sahib was an all time favourite prior to me receiving Amrit...Baani and Keertan got me hooked onto sikhi and maharaaj Kirpa will stay like this too!!! With His Kirpa, ive also started wearing my banaa at home which for me is a big thing and for my family!

Vahegurooo!!

• 7 months later...

As a child growing up in a Sikh household, my parents started taking me and my brother to Gurdwara every Sunday. As we both grew up, we both started doing seva at Gurdwaras and developed a love of going to the Gurdwara. However, it was not until I took a 2 month trip to Punjab in 2009 that I got so deeply into Sikhi.. visiting all the historic Gurdwara all over Punjab developed a feeling of curiousity and grew my love for Sikhi. When I came back to US, I started researching Sikhi so much in my freetime and even today, I am still growing my Sikhi. I learnt the history of our 10 Gurus and all of our Shaheeds. I developed a deep feeling for the need of a Khalistan and for great pyari and respect for Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale. Before going back to Punjab in 2011 again, I made a huge list of the Gurdwaras I must go to. Even took a trip to Sri Hemkunt Sahib and it was amazing. Now I go to Gurdwara whenever my heart feels like and I do paath every day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I AM BORN SIKH... as baba g loved me soo much that he made me to get birth in his religion....

and

I AM SIKH... Coz i can feel my Guru's Presence... i have felt many times... its a practical truth... and he is there surviving with us.....

:)

WAHEGURU G KA KHALSA.... WAHEGURU G KI FATEH.. :)

• 7 months later...

Lucky enough to be born in a sikh family, but unfortunately that's why never took it seriously from heart (jiwein asaani/free di mili cheez di kadar nahi hundi) until I came across Bhai Sahib Bhai Veer Singh ji's "Satwant Kaur" novel, that left me astonished for days and further readings and listening to katha, keertan, sant jeewans benefitted.....still long long way to go.......never ever thought sikhi is soooo deep........May Guru sahib bless everyone with the love and strength to walk on HiS path

• 5 years later...

Dear son of  Guru Gobind Singh Ji,

first of all thanks for such a beautiful topic.

Sikhee is most important, for if practiced faithfully, it is a path which brings an incredible  and an amazing transformation in us human bengs , that also, not with any amount of our petty efforts, but by His apaar kirpa alone.

The one of,  from a dirty worm, one can turn out to blend and become one with the Most Highest, Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

Can anybody ever even imagine such a marvelous thing in the wildest of dreams?

Yet it is verily true.

Sat Sree Akal.

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2003 at 3:13 AM, Son of Guru Gobind Singh Ji said:

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

This discussion took place on our previous forum and I think it would be beneficial for the sangatta if we post our stories again. :D So please don't be shy and write about what made interested in Sikhi!

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

being a human that is alive, because sikhi isn't something that you just get interested in.