Sarna Atacked Proud Khalsa Sevadars

Real Face of anti panthic Paramjeet sarna got exposed on world Sikh convention when his task force and worker of youth wing beat sevadar of proud khalsa network just coz he was clicking the pics of convention ... Sarna was already frustrated because his convention got flop and he ordered his youth wing and task force to beat Bhai Avtar singh .. Watch video and pics here

www.proudkhalsanetwork.com/talibani-sarna

Singho i was there that day when all this happnd but unfortunately . i forgot ma cam at home do u have video of what happen in lakhi shah hall .. plz if you have post it and let sadh sangat knw bout reality of sarna ...

Singho i was there that day when all this happnd but unfortunately . i forgot ma cam at home do u have video of what happen in lakhi shah hall .. plz if you have post it and let sadh sangat knw bout reality of sarna ...

I understand it was tribune newspaper reporter who was able to video tape the commotion Sarna created.His camera was snatched and roll destroyed by Sarna and his henchmen.He is said to haev apologised later.

There is a possibility that someone else might have video taped this on his own.We have to wait till he posts it.

Singh ji, keep in charhdi kala .Sangat will support you in whatever way possible.A case should be registered against sarna for beating Avtar singh.