Why Do We Always Fight?

Khalasthan86

Keeping it nice and sharp...

Why the hell do we always fight on SikhSangat.com?

Firstly, we point fingers at AKJ - AKJ don't support Dasam Granth, what can we do? Lets say if one gets anand listening to AKJ doing kirtan, and finally decides to take amrit, because of there way of kirtan, should we call them bad?

Secondly, if Baba ranjit singh dhadrianwale, does parchar, and makes people take amrit, should we call him bad? and make songs about him, red light on a car?

Thirdly, we are currently fighting about Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's shaheedi... did you know when Sant ji was in Taksaal, if someone didnt agree with his views, he used to not talk with them, thats the worst he used to do... he never argued! for evidence, watch this video (

) and forward to 08:20 to 08:30

Ok, if thats gone in your head, then stop fighting ok!

Bhul chuk maaf!

Keeping it nice and sharp...

Why the hell do we always fight on SikhSangat.com?

Firstly, we point fingers at AKJ - AKJ don't support Dasam Granth, what can we do? Lets say if one gets anand listening to AKJ doing kirtan, and finally decides to take amrit, because of there way of kirtan, should we call them bad?

Secondly, if Baba ranjit singh dhadrianwale, does parchar, and makes people take amrit, should we call him bad? and make songs about him, red light on a car?

Thirdly, we are currently fighting about Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's shaheedi... did you know when Sant ji was in Taksaal, if someone didnt agree with his views, he used to not talk with them, thats the worst he used to do... he never argued! for evidence, watch this video (

) and forward to 08:20 to 08:30

Ok, if thats gone in your head, then stop fighting ok!

Bhul chuk maaf!

I Agree veerji everyone has their own opinions and by arguing we're just making matters worse. If someone tries to talk about ANY topic, it always ends up either being AKJ, Dhadrianwale, and Sant Jarnail Singh Ji.

GOOD POST Singh# - I 100% agree with you, but sometimes the issues are so extreme where black is attempted to be made white and white into black. Sometimes, the bad must be pointed out from the good if it is so clear. Take the Darshan Laal issue as an example or Babbu or doing nindya of certain Sants who obviously don't deserve it, or Dasam Granth Sahib Ji???

Babbu Maan, commonly known as Baboon Maan (due to similar looks and characteristics) - sings dirty songs every day, takes drugs and alcohol, has ruined the lives of thousands of Sikh youth in Punjab and elsewhere with his filth, made a film called Hawayein on 1984 for publicity where the start was good but the rest was all biased against the jujharoo Singhs to make them all look bad, makes filthy videos, promotes anti Sikh and manmat ideas, sings looking like a Baboon in pubs and clubs and makes people dance with him - THEN he makes a so-called religious album which is controversial anyway - BUT THEN carries on exactly as before anyway! Should we give him a gold medal, treat him like some saviour of the Panth and call him good?

We will only fight when we forget Guru Ji's Sikhya. Guru Ji teaches us to be dassan de dass (servants of the servants).

We often want to be high and mighty rather than panth de sevadaar. Being high and mighty will lead to arguments and fights.

All purartan accompolished mahan Gursikhs never engaged in any fighting or arguing they just concentrated on earning Gurbani.

I agree with chota veer Singh#... AKJ is not anti-dasam Granth and Akj is pro-dasam granth sahib. Regardless of their standpoint, akj is one of the best panthic organization in our kaum.. same with taksal and so on. However when it comes to many controversial issues, I would advice you to only listen to what Sri Akal Takht Sahib has to say...

Guest shastr

singh#, who the hell are you to tell us that we fight too much huh? can i ask wat gives you that right? tu hunda kaun eh oye? teri aukaat ki eh hain? tenu kidaan pata assi fight karde aan? tera kissi ne opinion mangiya si? are you trying to me like our cyber mom? wait wait wait, first i have to deal with my parents at home, and now when i come on this lame waste-of-time site, i have to read these types of threads? you think ur better then all of us? wat did you think, making this thread will stop people from fighting? wait wait, hold up, are you trying to control wat i type? ARE YOU SERIOUS? AWWW HELL NAW!!! so your trying to monitor us or something? you want everybody to follow you or something? didnt i read in another thread that your like what, 13 years old? so let me get this striaght, we have a 13 year old trying to tell the big kids wat to do huh? is that wat this thread is for? so you can think of urself as smarter then us? OH REALLY? WAIT WAIT WAIT, so ur saying maybe your better then other people huh? trying to get kids to stop fighting? does that fighting give you allergic reaction or something? oh wait a second, so you have an allergy against peoples views and how they express them huh? really singh ji, i did not expect this from a little kid. you should be trying to learn from ur elders, rather then trying to teach them stuff. i think i will have to talk to ur mummy about this when i see her at guru ghar.

post-16149-127145548552_thumb.jpg

talk about a late april fools postsmile.gif