Sikh Schools In The Uk?

Hum_Paapi

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Pyareo's! are there any Sikh schools like the Miri Piri Academy, etc? Im now in Year 11 and would hopefully be done with IGCSE's with guru's kirpa and be moving to my daddy in the UK for further education. I'm more interested in getting into a sikh school if there is one around.

SANAGT JI PLEASE HELP! =)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

We Need To Open More Sikh Schools. Top Class Education. Entire School Keeping Gurmat In Mind. Pure Vegetarian. Also Teach Gurmat (Raag Keertan, Katha Veechar Etc.) While Making The Students Fully Prepared To Be EXTREMELY Successful In All Fields While Making Them Fully Inspired To Be Fully Amritdhaaree Rehatvaan As Well. We Need More Authentic True Khalsa Dharma Schools (Which Of Course Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee, Sri Ang Sang Kakaar Sahib Jees, Saving From Bajjar Paaps, Amrit Sanchaar Sahib Etc.) While Making The Students Fully Ready To Conquer The World (Literally) LOL. SatNaam. True Khalsa Dharma Will Be Loved By The Whole World. We Need To Open Authentic Sikhs Schools All Over The World, All The Way Up To PHD'S And More. People Of All Races, Etc., Must Be Welcomed With Open Arms (Keeping Full Gurmat In Mind Though; Pure Vegetarian, Head Coverings, No Hanky Panky, Etc). The Whole World Is Going To Be Inspired To Become Khalsa. Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan.

Chardhi Kala !!!