Why Should We Recite Sri Mool Mantar Sahib?

Akaal Purakh Di Fauj

Guest Gursikhan di dhoor.

I was 24 at the time on 2006 and could not get a job. 9 months i was unemployed. With Guru Sahib jis kirpa, i got the chance to chant this beautiful mantra Mool Mantra, i did ardas to sache pathshah Guru Granth Sahib ji, after 1 month i got a job as a night security gaurd

Because i could not get a job, my wife could not join me in UK. I took the time at night to recite mool mantra as many hours as i could as i worked through all night checking sites and locations.

Before this my wifes visa had declined 2 times, due to me not having any permanent source of income. My wife in India, did Sukhmani Sahib paath regular and here i carried on mool mantra on my night duty. I would often drive past or go to the gurdwara sahib during my night drive and do my namaskar as i drove by, this would give me peace during my night shift. Again with in 3 months my wife got her visa and was with me in UK not long after.

I pray Guru ji does kirpa on me, so i can become a better Sikh and recite more bani.

Japji Sahib has done so much for me in my hard times.