Increasing Attacks And Robberies On Sikhs In Southall/Uk

Over the past few months or so I have observed a worrying increase in the frequency of attacks on Sikhs in areas around Southall and surrounding areas.

The frequency of attacks has been becoming more common as of late. Usually afghans (pathans/muslims) robbing Sikhs. Usually fones or money.

I was informed of a case just last week where a large group of afghan youths surrounded a sikh who was jus going for a walk in the park in southall after a hard day at work. They brandished a knife and demanded money. When he refused they attacked him by punching and kicking him and continued doing so when he went to the floor. The stole 50quid.

The Sikh man later saw 2 of the afghans on their own on a main road and set out about getting his money back by attacking 2 of them.

Nearby shop owners (also afghans (muslim/pathans) upon seeing this, rushsed to the assistance of the afghans with bats and weapons.

They gave chase to the sikh lad who got away. Later on the same afghan shop owners/workers were roaming around southall with the same afghan youth thieves looking for the sikh lad.

This is just 1 example of news of an attack I received today which happened some time last week.

Why are the police not doing anything about these thieves roaming the streets in herds preying on sikhs??

Whats the point in sending all these community support officers round on patrols and on bike rounds if they jus ignore these groups while they sell drugs/use drugs/rob people.

If they dont do anything about it, then they have no right to put cases on Sikhs that decide to do something about it when they receiving no help from authorities to tackle this situation.

Are these the unsafe streets we want our kids to be walking? where people brandish knives just to rob a mesely 50quid?

And what of these shop owners? they are assisting these afghan robbers by roaming around with them and letting them hang out at their shops.

I think its time to clear up this mess, its gotton out of hand. When they not robbing people in parks, they robbing people at bookies or summin. These gambling places need to be shut down in southall.

And these shop owners also need to be held accountable for harbouring and supporting such people who commit these attacks/ robberies on sikhs.

I believein equality.

But truth be told, Ive never heard of these afghans ever robbing a muslim. So it must be racially motivated, the fact that they only robbing Sikhs or non muslims.

We want an end to this. Lets push the police to clamp down on this sorta stuff. robbery charges should carry another charge of it being racially motivated when it clearly is.

So, my question is this:

Are the police going to step up and do something about it? Or are the sikhs gonna have to do something about it? cuz sikhs in southall aint no strangers to taking direct action.

All I ask is that police do what the tax payer pays them to do.

Maybe Singh Sabha gurdwara southall should use its links to talk to the police about it. Cuz clearly ordinary voices are not getting heard.

And sikhs will inevitably move against these preying groups if the police methods are exhausted without avail.

Buy a gun. Are they that hard to find in the UK?

Sounds bad, but seriously the only thing I can think of.

My bro works in a really bad area... kept getting robbed. Now he keeps two 45s strapped on him at all times, and an AK-47 in his car. Brothers don't mess with him anymore. He has had to whip them out a couple of times, but not use it yet. Thugs are natural weaklings... they aren't gonna attack someone who is packing heat.

My bro works in a really bad area... kept getting robbed. Now he keeps two 45s strapped on him at all times, and an AK-47 in his car. Brothers don't mess with him anymore. He has had to whip them out a couple of times, but not use it yet. Thugs are natural weaklings... they aren't gonna attack someone who is packing heat.

Dang man, that's some real heat haha. My advice is for people to alarm up their houses and make sure they keep their doors and windows locked at all times.

This happened in my area (Fresno and Kerman, California). Basically, one is indian and the others are kaalay from what I heard. They break down the door and cut the phone lines, steal everything of value after tying up the family inside the house, steal the car, leave the car somewhere, and get away.

At first the police denied any connection, later they made a report that there actually was a pattern in the burglaries.

Over the past few months or so I have observed a worrying increase in the frequency of attacks on Sikhs in areas around Southall and surrounding areas.....

Bro the only way is to teach these guys a lession, if it was anyone else there not a point. These sullas have always been giving us trouble, anywhere they group up they become our worst enemy. when these pakies / sullas are on their own they are good citezens but when there alot of them they cause trouble.

I suggest if u know the person who got attacked, he needs to get some singhs together, and either talk to the shop keepers! Get some big singhs and give them a warning. This is southall after all, if someone stands up to them then they will most likely stop. Its seva bro, otherwise they going to get more cocky and attack /rape someone.

I hope u understand.

I have a mate in southall, that used to stand up to Somalians back in the day, my mate * mod edit* and taught them a lesson. just a point

SSA

Bro I understand what you saying, but do u realise you would get jail sentence/fine, criminal record.

u have to be really careful with guns, theres other weapons to carry. If you get caught with a handgun or a ak47, u are going to go down big time and it aint worth it.

I myself carry this legal thing, wotever u call it *mod edit*

*mod edit: not allowed*

Knife/kirpan, u dont wanna use these singhs, canada sikhs are already getting a bad name, same goes with karay.

Guns aint the answer, anything can happen in a fight, u can kill someone and then get wasted behind bars

SSA

If the cops do not take action than history is witness of what happened to those who targetted Sikhs in Southall before,we are peace loving people but due to inaction of the police things will once again go down the self action route if things are not stopped enoughs enough we aint having refugees intimidate UK Sikhs if they want trouble they will get it the police know it and so do locals its only a matter of time

Southall Sikh stonghold my foot even on Nagar Kirtan i had reports of incidents with these afghans - Time Sikhs here had a reality check and unite to root out those who break the law and intimidate us

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

For Long Term Sikhs Have To Educate The Public On Sikh Dharma (Which Of Course Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee, Sri Amrit Sanchaar Sahib Jees, Ang Sang Pooran Kakaar Sahib Jees, Saving From Bajjar Paaps, Etc). As More People Know More About Sikh Dharma, Automatically The Police And The Community In General Will Support Sikhs On ALL Fronts. Use Media, Internet, Channels, Go On Shows, Etc. Represent Amritdhaarees Articulately. (Perhaps Stay Away From One on One Parchaar Style. Keep Yourself Away From Any Harm (Physical Etc). Use Mass Media To Educate The Public On Sikh Dharma. Bring Guru Jees Pure Vegetarian Langar To The World. Share The Beauty Of Raag Keertan With Guru Jees Instruments Sung By Guru Jees RehatVaan Gursikhs To The World. The Whole World Is Going To Fall In Love With True Sikh Dharma (Which Of Course Also Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee, Sri Amrit Sanchaar Sahib Jees, Keeping Ang Sang Pooran Kakaar Sahib Jees, Saving From Bajjar Paaps Etc).

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan.

When all other means have failed...

Whats it going to take for my brothers and sisters to realise that allowing such things to happen to us isnt going to make things better. Ive heard it all before, "Oh, theres no point fighting with these people"..."You cant quieten a dog by barking with it". This dogs arent barking anymore, they attacking.

Ask yourself this, What would Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj do?. These people dont want to listen to our words, its time for action.

I have no faith in the police, look at whats happened in the past - most recently, Singh in Huddersfield, attacked and killed in his own shop.

When the time comes, we should all be ready to fight. Sant Sipahi - a key aspect to Sikhi which most have forgotten.

I apologise if i have said anything that has offended anyone or said anything incorrect, these are my personal views.

WJKK WJKF