Some Uk Gurdwaras Have Stopped Langar

superduper

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

The Purpose Of Guru Jees Pure Vegetarian Langar Is To FEED !! FEED !! FEED !! It Doesnt Matter Who Comes Or WHY They Come !! Guru Jees Langar FEEDS !! FEEDS !! FEEDS !! It Is Suppose To Be Guru Jees Dwara !!! Not Committees Waras !!

Guru Sahib Kirpa KARAN. People Have No Idea That It Doesnt Matter Why People Come To Guru Jees Langar! Guru Jees Langar Feeds Without Question 24/7/365 !!!!! People Have Lost The Spirit Of Guru Jees Langar And Guru Jees Dharmasaalaa. Now It Is All About Stupid Corrupt Committees And 'Their Business' In The Guise Of Gurudwaras.

People Have Lost The Spirit Of Bhai Ghaneeyaa Jee. People Have Lost The Spirit Of Guru Jees Langar.

May Guru Sahib Do Kirpa And Guru Jees Pure Vegetarian Langar Be Abundant All Around The World !!!!! EVERYWHERE !!!!! NO QUESTIONS ASKED !!!!! THE MORE THE BETTER !!!!!

GURU SAHIB KIRPA KARAN. PLEASE !!!!!

Along With Guru Jees Langar; They Will Never Forget Guru Jees Love. They Will Surely Fall In Love With Guru Jee More and More.

It Is A MAHAAA PAAP To Turn ANYONE Away From Guru Jees Langar !!!!! These Committees Have GREAT PAAPS On Their Souls !!!!!

Aww that's so sad!

The whole reason i got into sikhi was because of a samosa! When i was at uni i probably would never have gone to the sikhsoc event....it was only becuase they were giving free samosa, and i thought well i have some time spare....free food sounds good! Then i found out about the whole 1984 incident at the talk, i never even knew that had happened before then!

Thank god for samosa's :D

Save our langar!!!!!

WJKK WJKF

Yeah, its def a rumour veerji. No one goes hungry from the house of the Guru. Ive personally seen homeless, beggars, druggies, prostitutes, etc. coming to the Guru Ghars to have langar. They even get it packed for dinner, etc. That is what khalsa is all about - to feed eually and without any discrimination for everyone is Waheguru. This is the tradition that was, is, and always will be.

If a Gurdwara can't provide Langar to all that come regardless of whether they are students from India or illegals or British citizens given the amount of rashan they get from the Sangat then the Sangat should be looking to kick the committee out.

I think it's all rumours btw.

This is not true this rumour was all started by Labour Southall MP Virendra Shameless Sharma who said the Gurdwaras in the UK are causing the immigration problem as they give langar if the Gurdwaras want to give langar a passport should be shown this was said on a local radio station since then the rumour has expanded

iF IT'S RUMOUR SPREAD BY THAT SHARMA , shame on him to defame the universal brotherhood called

KHALSA. iF THE NEWS IS TRUE, as we in India have also read in some newspapers, then shame

on the Management of that Gurudwara . The spirit of Sikhi as retold in tawarikh gur khalsa by

Ratan Singh Bhangu , is a sikh even when alone , before taking meal says loudly " Guru ka langar

is ready , whosoever wants to partake is welcome , welcomes all who come, distribute the food,

and then eats himself if available (PACHEY BACHEY TAU AAP CHAKKE HAIN, NAHI TO LANGAR

MAST BATAE HAIN ) i am sure sikhs with this kind of true sikhi spirit are still alive and , may be few

but exist in every corner of the world . I am sure they will rise to the occasion and keep the tradition

alive

May I request the members of the community to please come forward and rise to the occassion

Guru wil always be our Side and be with us as we shall be doing His work only , only believe

in yourself.

Guru Bhali karega

wAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH