A Mother'S Warning To Sikh Girls (Emotional Video Of A True Story)

Sukhdev89

This is an emotional video, of a true story in which a mother expresses her pain over her daughter falling into the traps of Islamic extremists! A 15 year old girl becomes pregnant by a 25 year old man wanting a passport to stay in the UK. A must watch and please alert other Sikhs.

Credit goes to "Lion Heartz Movement" for the video. For more information you can check out their monthly newsletter blog from this link:

http://www.lionheart...s.blogspot.com/

Please Note: By uploading this video, im just trying to make more people aware of what's going on at the present moment. What is being talked about does not apply to all Muslims. Please understand the state of the mother that went through this.

-- shared by Harmeet Sohal on Facebook

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xg1_ECDIYvA

Guest sosaad

waheguru, my heart goes out to the mother, the pain of loosing your 15-year-old daughter to a clever muslim,

When i was 15 i was innocent did not know anything, this is the age where girls want to start dating and "experiencing new things"

Because they are innocent they fall into the traps of these muslim men, this is utterly disgusting they hate us and want to convert us,

What are parents suppose to do? If Punjabi parents are more strict girls want to rebel, to tell u the truth we dont have sharam,

What is sharam? Sharam means u are afraid to do anything bad becuz you dont want ppl to give a bad name to ur family, (there is definately a better definition sry)

So basically we the youth generation have NO sharam, we dont have sharam of our parents, we arent scared of our grandparents, our relatives, NO ONE

We dont "give a s***" Why? Becuz we are selfish and we think our family is our enemy becuz they dont let us go to parties,

I remeber my Mom would give us talks as to please dont do anything bad that would give us a bad name,, and me and my sis were like okeyy... <_<

We did not kno the best for ourselves, we were stuck in the mentality what do i want? what do i want?

These muslim men which go after sikh girls are just pure EVIL! Why dont they just marry muslim girls,

That 15-year-old girl Could Start her life over again, but how would she recover from all of that!!!>>

How is she going to get over all that bull the muslim said to her which brainwashed her, shes just a 15-year-old, she has no life experience of dealing with different types of ppl,

poor girl,

It was a really good idea to make this film,

Girls that are dating muslims will see what will be the halat of their parents if they take such steps,

Sat sri akal,

this video is so biased, i feel sorry for the bibi that she had to go through this but its muslims not sullahs first of all, the message behind the video is great that young sikhnis should not let themselves be used by "sullahs", the reality is every religion has their set of predtaory males, many people i know that are in sikh-muslim realtionships are in for the sake of love not because the guy brainwashed the girl or vise versa, this mother should have taught her daughter values and if her roots were so strong she wouldnt have gotten pregnant, if the mother knows 2 or 3 girls like her daughter then this is a problem...

where in Sikhi does it say to spread hate???? she says dont trust "sullahs" etc etc

im in nyc so im not familiar with what happens in the UK

Pakistani sikhni: This mother is warning people of all the religions and not just sikhs. You are right there are bad people in every religion and not in just one. But it is her duty now to tell and warn other girls(sikh or non sikh) to wacth out from the bad guys. Like the paenji said above the age FIFTEEN years old is very tricky and not controlable. The mother is using the word <banned word filter activated> because thats what she had to face, the mother is warning all the young sikh girls to watch out from these kind of people who wear KARA and other things which make them look more like sikhs and attack these young girls.

I also live in USA, and this kind of story i never heard here, i dont know da reason for that. But in England it is a very big Problem. So not just sikh girls, but warn the young girls from all the religions to be really really careful in their teen years.

It is sad that this kind of things still going on today and it hurts the most because it makes more hatered among two religion of groups. These young men who does these kinds of things, atleast should think about their own mom or sisters, before doing all this to someone else's girl.

I have a question if someone on this fourm is from ENGLAND. Don't the girl have to be 18 before getting married or leave the house on her own. IF the law in England is similar to USA, then this guy can get in a lot of trouble. There should be a strong step taken by the community to face the bad people and bring them to court and send them to jail. Then they can learn lesson and dont mess with young girls.

I also showed this video to my sister and she was very digusted about what happened. But i always tell her to watch out from clever people wether they are sikh, muslims, white, black or any men. It is our duty to learn from our mistakes and warn or teach others to becareful. This world is really not a safe place, if the person dont have right understanding and defination of living.

This is probably going to come across as quite harsh, but IMO I think some people need to grow up and face facts and stop looking at Muslim men as predators searching for Sikh girls to corrupt. Allot of girls these days want to go out with Muslim guys and even go as far as to seek out these relationships themselves. It makes us look pretty silly as a community blaming them for predatory behaviour when the problem lies at our own doorstep.

At the end of the day why do girls go out with black, white, hindu men? Engaging in a relationship even with a sikh is wrong, but people do it because kaam is so powerful, it makes people lose all sense even the most devout, so someone who has no God given love for Sikhi won' t for a second feel engaging in a relationship with a non-sikh is wrong and will seek it out. So the problem is not muslims, it's us.

I feel sorry for the family and girl when something like this is true, but also for Singh's and Singhnis doing seva trying to stop these things, because most of the time its not at all what it seems.

I have no sympathy for the stupid little 15 year old girl, people have to realise that if you make mistakes you have to learn from them too, what you plant you shall have to eat. But my heart goes out to the families who have to cope with situations like this. Its because of the mistakes of girls like these that these families have to suffer for the rest of their lives and are often destroyed. Girls like these have no shame, no honour and no love for sikhi and then they are all of a sudden victims??! The amount of damage they do just for a little bit of attention is unbelievable.

These muslim predators are looking to dominate sikhs, its a simple fact, anyone who thinks otherwise have their head in the clouds. The only real workable solution is to dominate them instead, this is what history has taught us, it is the only language they understand. Banda Singh Bahadar didn't hug trees and act all politically correct when dealing with the same scum centuries ago, he went on a conquest and from that stemmed our victory. I'm sick and tired of good hearted sikhs being walked all over. Reclaim your honour and shaan Sikho!

I watched this video and don't think its real. Having a coitus relationship with someone under the age of 16 is illegal in the UK as at that age your not considered competent enough to give consent. In this case as the man is 25 it is considered rape and child would be proof of that.

Also another thing everyone keeps saying its terrible but lets say it was a real story....then why did not the girl have a termination? Obviously she wanted the baby. In which case she wanted all that is happening...unless something happened against her will its not terrible and its nothing more than a marriage to someone of a different religion which you cannot complain about as its discrimination to do so. If it is really against the girls wish she could leave him now etc. In my opinion she wants to stay with him and its not a case of how people are making out that it was forced upon her.