Love Is The True Religion

I dont see much of it in the Gurudwaras!

Guru is all love! Guru is nothing but love, For Guru is God and God is pure unconditional love for his creation!

and without love, what good is the religion!

I would say out of all current religions, probably Christianity tries to show most love but even that is limited

Pure Divine Love is unconditional and infinite, it is not limited, it is being single vision, it has no discrimination, it has no animoisty with anybody, it is pure giving giving giving love to all the creation!!

Guru told us, God is nirvair so if you want to reach him, you have to become nirvair like him!! No Hate, Only Love! it is easy said then done, we read it everyday but one in millions will play the deep divine love game with God that Guru Nanak said "If you want to play this game of love with me, then give me your head and dont pay attention to public opinion"

Bhagti is nothing but a love story between individual soul and infinite divine power - all pervading - Param Atma!

and it is in this love, when one totally surrenders body, mind and wealth, sacrifices all, gives up all manmatt and takes on GurMat!

Lack of surrender to Guru's words, lack of attention to what Gurbani is saying is the reason to why most of us haven't gone far in spirituality

Guru is all love! Guru is nothing but love, For Guru is God and God is pure unconditional love for his creation!

I would say out of all current religions, probably Christianity tries to show most love but even that is limited

Pure Divine Love is unconditional and infinite, it is not limited, it is being single vision, it has no discrimination, it has no animoisty with anybody, it is pure giving giving giving love to all the creation!!

Guru told us, God is nirvair so if you want to reach him, you have to become nirvair like him!! No Hate, Only Love! it is easy said then done, we read it everyday but one in millions will play the deep divine love game with God that Guru Nanak said "If you want to play this game of love with me, then give me your head and dont pay attention to public opinion"

Bhagti is nothing but a love story between individual soul and infinite divine power - all pervading - Param Atma!

and it is in this love, when one totally surrenders body, mind and wealth, sacrifices all, gives up all manmatt and takes on GurMat!

Lack of surrender to Guru's words, lack of attention to what Gurbani is saying is the reason to why most of us haven't gone far in spirituality

your right love is the key...but maybe you need to look inwards, if you cant see love at the gurdwara then maybe your not looking with love filled eyes (the half empty half filled cup scenario) and if you are differentiating faiths i.e. Christianity then are u seeing love in all or are u trying to promote a certain 'faith' and playing the number/convert game...like u said easier said than done hey

any person I have met who is somewhat more loving than the average person does not in my experiences see negativity in anything (i.e. always in chardi kala)

This is one of the best msgs on this board. Forget everything else that is going on right now. Love is the key. "Bhagti is nothing but a love story between individual soul and infinite divine power - all pervading - Param Atma!" I LOVE that.

• 2 weeks later...

The part where U say, Bhagti is nothing but a love story between individual soul and infinite divine power - all pervading - Param Atma!

Antar mun mei jyoti jagaalo = Pramatma ko pehchano & all the darkness & vices will automatically dissolve.

U say U don't see it in Gurdwaras anymore = Brother, it's the same in every church, temple or masjid. The little things that they nit & pick about =

drives people away. LOVE what U said, just follow GODLY code of conduct = meditate, pray, yoga means 2 REMEMBER him 24/7, in everything we do,

such as eating, working, sleeping & waking up & automatically he will PURIFY us. It is this simple = in this day & age it's very hard 2 be religious,

spirituality works much better but I know there's certain peoply who need 2 obey the laws or else they get devilish so then being religious is good 4

them. I have a friend who says she has 2 go 2 church or else she gets vicious = that the services at her church really help her 2 be good. I went 2 a masjid

in Texas cause I was visiting my brother & went 2 pray there. One of the lead ladies came up 2 me & gave me a big shawl 2 cover up with when praying cause

she said my hands & some of my hair was showing = keep in mind that it was summer & burnin up in Texas. YES, I was very well covered up cause I've been

going 2 prayers all my life & did nothing out of the ordinary. SO, I just said whatever & used her shawl 2 pray with I didn't want any conflicts but she did tick me

off. After prayer, I noticed other ladies there from bangladesh who dressed like me so I couldn't make sense of that lady cause I don't go 2 that masjid. DO U think

I went back there = NO. Not that she deterred me but I don't need no masjid or Qazi 2 be close 2 GOD = my body is my temple & I can POWER UP whenever I want =

just meditate & simr & do my prayers & I'm connected 2 him. I just went 2 masjid 2 satisfy my brother but 2 some other, that lady will push them away. U think

she is gonna get GODS blessing for deterring them from his house of worship = hell NO !! This is wat I've been noticing everywhere & I go 2 Gurdwara a lot also so

I here wat U saying brother !

Who do U think GOD is gonna reward, # 1 or #2 ????

1. GOD, I follow your code of conduct exactly, did my daily prayers, am a sikhi or muslim = dressed accordingly, went 2 temple all the time & didn't sin

but I did hurt a lot of souls by putting them down 4 not being like me.

2. GOD, I wasn't a strict sikhi or muslim, didn't make all my prayers, didn't dress religiously according 2 my religion but I never hurt anyone & LOVED all

no matter what race, religon or color.

Thank U servant of sat , I second what U say = Love 4 all, Hatred 4 none. We're all born & brought up in different religions & our ancestors down 2 our

parents have been following that religion so we HONOR it & follow it even though sometimes we're attracted or connected 2 another. Dosen't make the

other wrong = all goes 2 the same place = ONE GOD = ONE LOVE !!! Meeth bolna jee, meeth bolna, har sajan Swami mera = WaheGuru, WaheGuru, WaheGuroooooooo !

I am from Islamic faith but LOVE WaheGuru so what 2 do = LOVE him, that's all & not fight with one another & respect each others religion but mostly, get along.

Why are we different colors, culture or religions = GOD made us that way 2 teach us that we're different but the same = human. I'm only human, born 2 make mistakes.

Religion divides people = spirituality brings us together !

We have good virtues & then there's the bad ones but our main goal is 2 FIGHT the five vices = Lust, Anger, Greed, Ego & attachments so that it dosent' make us vicious.

Fight the fight vices & win the war against maya & Fateh = VICTORY , Khalsa!!!!! WaheGuru Ji ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji ki fateh = be PURE, become as pure as poss & we shall enter

the land of Pure, Khalsa = Paradise. We are all souls & GOD is the supreme soul = point of light & we have 2 leave this body 2 go to the soul world. Soul conciousness is the way

2 go, not body conciousness = Joth se joth jagaatey chalo, PREM ki ganga bahaatey chalo, prem ki ganga bahaatey chalo. All religions believe in GOD as light, just Remember him, REMEMBER him 24/7 & he will PURIFY us & transform ourselves with DIVINE virtues, the ultimate test is 2 become bodiless, total detachment = soul concious. When we are body

concious, then we have attachments = if we stay soul concious , all the attachments will automatically break like old leaves falling from the tree.

Simro simr, simr sukh pavo = joh simre, joh simre, woh sukh pavey . Pramatma Ko Pehchano cause a TRUE LOVER constantly thinks of their Beloved = stay pure in the

pilgrimage of Remembrance of WaheGuru & become Elevated = beat the drums of Victory , Fateh !

May we constantly remain Elevated & VICTORIOUS by using the soul concious method to transform our thoughts, words & actions & inspire others too !