Vote For Jasbir Singh Parmar

Khalasthan86

post-20615-127243448206_thumb.jpg post-20615-127243449857_thumb.jpg

^ Please click on poster, to enlarge ^

Please download the posters above, and forward them to every Sikh living in Warley District of Birmingham!

WE NEED TO GET THIS SINGH ELECTED! IF YOU WANT YOUR VOICE!

P.S. We all have our opinions on each political party, you may think Conservatives are an right wing party etc, but for once, lets unite, and vote for Singh! This Singh WILL make a difference for US!

We have missed our opportunity to get box on the census, and we FAILED on that... Lets not fail AGAIN, and vote for Jasbir Singh!!!

I do not have any connection with Jasbir Singh Parmar - I am pro-Jasbir Singh Parmar, as I am supporting him as a Sikh and his views regarding the Sikh Nation

''I am pro-Jasbir Singh Parmar, as I am supporting him as a Sikh and his views regarding the Sikh Nation''

I do not know Jasbir Singh, so this post is not about him personally, but about supporting Sikh principles and issues.

Being a Sikh does not mean that the person will support Sikh issues or principles at all times, for example on the 'face ' of it, KPS Gill, is a Sikh and yet his views and actions are considred as unpanthic by many ( this does not realte to Jasbir, as mentioned at the start of my post).

To give a balanced view, the Labour Candidate and sitting MP, John Spellar, has supported the Sikhs in his tenure as a MP. Examples include:

*Campaigning for the release of KS Chahal and Raghbir Singh, when they were arrested and imprisioned, as well as Punjab Singh (In India), by signing eraly day motions, asking parliamentary questions and writing to the PM and relevant Ministers as well as speaking at rallies.

*Attending and speaking at Lobby days and the Hyde park rally on a number of occasions.

*Raising issues of Human Rights abuses in India, as member of both the Punjabi and Sikh All party parliamentary groups. As well as current issues like the arrest of Daljit Singh Bittu and the Ludihana incident.

*Speaking at adjournment debates on Sikh issues

*As minister for transport being instrumental in overturning a ban on the wearing of the Kirpan by Sikh workers at Heathrow Airport.

These are just some examples of his support, which i hope people will take into consideration, when deciding who to vote for.

''I am pro-Jasbir Singh Parmar, as I am supporting him as a Sikh and his views regarding the Sikh Nation''

I do not know Jasbir Singh, so this post is not about him personally, but about supporting Sikh principles and issues.

Being a Sikh does not mean that the person will support Sikh issues or principles at all times, for example on the 'face ' of it, KPS Gill, is a Sikh and yet his views and actions are considred as unpanthic by many ( this does not realte to Jasbir, as mentioned at the start of my post).

To give a balanced view, the Labour Candidate and sitting MP, John Spellar, has supported the Sikhs in his tenure as a MP. Examples include:

*Campaigning for the release of KS Chahal and Raghbir Singh, when they were arrested and imprisioned, as well as Punjab Singh (In India), by signing eraly day motions, asking parliamentary questions and writing to the PM and relevant Ministers as well as speaking at rallies.

*Attending and speaking at Lobby days and the Hyde park rally on a number of occasions.

*Raising issues of Human Rights abuses in India, as member of both the Punjabi and Sikh All party parliamentary groups. As well as current issues like the arrest of Daljit Singh Bittu and the Ludihana incident.

*Speaking at adjournment debates on Sikh issues

*As minister for transport being instrumental in overturning a ban on the wearing of the Kirpan by Sikh workers at Heathrow Airport.

These are just some examples of his support, which i hope people will take into consideration, when deciding who to vote for.

i see your point, but wouldnt it be nice to see a singh in parlianment? :)

vote for him, trust me he is good :D <-- lets w8 4 arguement on my point

Vote for Jasbir Parmar just because he has a pagh? If anyone watches PANTH TIME Smethwick, they will see the presenter asked the audience can all those in favour of Khalistan raise their hands, all the sangat and i mean ALL the Sangat raised their hands, apart from guess who? JASBIR PARMER. Jasbir was the only person against Khalistan.

JOHN SPELLAR has always supported the Sikh Nation and the EDM's all the supporting letters against the guilty indian poiliticians and everything inc self determination stand for Sikhs.

Dont let the Pagh fool you, KP Gill has a pagh, so did Beanta (EX CM Punjab) look what they turned out to be. No one knows the background of Jasbir Parmar.

Dont make the mistake.

Vote LABOUR - JOHN SPELLAR for Warley.

Vote for Jasbir Parmar just because he has a pagh? If anyone watches PANTH TIME Smethwick, they will see the presenter asked the audience can all those in favour of Khalistan raise their hands, all the sangat and i mean ALL the Sangat raised their hands, apart from guess who? JASBIR PARMER. Jasbir was the only person against Khalistan.

JOHN SPELLAR has always supported the Sikh Nation and the EDM's all the supporting letters against the guilty indian poiliticians and everything inc self determination stand for Sikhs.

Dont let the Pagh fool you, KP Gill has a pagh, so did Beanta (EX CM Punjab) look what they turned out to be. No one knows the background of Jasbir Parmar.

Dont make the mistake.

Vote LABOUR - JOHN SPELLAR for Warley.

John Spellar supports Khalistan?! Wow!

Action commitee another Sikh hater its very funny how you people jump on and find any little point to try to get the sangat to not vote for a Singh.

How can he raise his hand when he has to support his whole constituency so not just the voice of the Sikhs as an MP he has to be impartial.

Action committee do you think you guys have a chance in hell of stopping the Sikh revolution thats taking place across the world you should be on mulim sites cussing them and trying to stop them getting into power instead of comming on these boards pretending to be Sikhs