Girls 'Do' Go For Turbaned Males But Only Those Without Beards

Kalsingh

We are all familiar with how once in a while, a sad and depressed person brings up the topic of women not going for turbaned males. I have come to find that this is not always the case and as bad as it is sometimes made out to be. However, I think the issue should be renamed and be 'women dont go for bearded males'.

This is a big and really tough issue for a keshdhari like myself. I am not an amritdhari but I keep all my kesh including my beard. I have come to realise that there is hardly anyone who is willing to give keshdharis like me a chance. Amrtidhari women are out of the question as they are only allowed to marry a fellow amritdhari and they tend to go for them only as a result. I have seen friends, relatives, friends of friends, and my brother who are all turbaned but trim their beards get women interested in them so easily.

Women dont want to even give you a chance. Introductions for instance. When my mum talks to someone on the phone about introducing me and my brother to someones daughter, my brother gets a chance straight away but i never do because of my beard.

Its not that i'm too different to trimmers anyway, but the women assume your going to be really religious or something and they probably dont like the look too. What a sad state of affairs, men like me are being denied our manhood. The beard is a secondary male sex characterisitc and its nothing to do with being religious. Guess its kalyug afterall eh.

well u know women, main vi hoo, teh baut fussy hoo, but dnt worry abt it, una de dhimak ch nauksh hai jeria nai interest kardia, maybe its not ur sanjog yet. but dnt take tension of it. theres lots of women that like men with beards, th ones that can be bothered to find out abt th guy and their personalities that go tht extra yard, and that one will come one day.

Wjkk Wjkf veerjeo,

You have not kept Kes and beard out of love for Sri Guruji. For you, it is just a 'sex characteristic' as you put it. So you are hanging somewhere in the middle, clueless of which side you belong to. Bikers also keep long beards, hippies also keep long hair and untrimmed beards at times, then how are you any different from them lot? They do it for attracting others/looking 'good' etc. I feel you have identity crisis on your hands veerjeo, Sit down and evaluate your priorities. Think why exactly you want to have kes and beard? If after contemplation you feel you have got love for Sri Guruji in your heart, then do it for him. Be his dog, forget this sexuality hocus pocus and just let him manifest in you, Khalsa Mero Roop Hai khaas! The kind of supreme self-confidence you will get is beyond words. You will feel like the king of the world, and lowest of the low, both at the same time. The ultimate contentment is in knowing who You ARE, not what others WANT YOU to BE. You know? Apna Mool Pachaan,

If you still think that you dont feel this sort of love, then im afraid we are just like that donkey of kaljug carrying loads of weight on his head, driven by his master - maya and kaam and clueless where it is going.

Im really sorry for the harsh words veerji, but sometimes truth has to be put in black and white.

Sorry once again for hurting your feelings,

Gurfateh!

If you believe in that, then you have created your own problem.

You attract what you inscribe on the core of your being. And this thought, and ultimately emotion and feelings about

this concept will constantly create barriers for you.

Chances are, you have been subconsciously conditioned to believe that it is more difficult to find a wife.

70% of our thoughts are negative, this is just another self limiting and defeating belief.

Change your Beliefs, and Change your Life.

That is the only way forward

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

"Amrtidhari women are out of the question as they are only allowed to marry a fellow amritdhari and they tend to go for them only as a result. "

I believe you answered your own question. Anything stopping you from taking that step or following the path of Sikhism?

I agree with PJS veerji. You gotta pick your side where you belong.

right now, you are like dhobi da <banned word filter activated> na ghar da na ghat da.

And to tell you from reality, I went for my husband, having full kesh, curled DhaRi which still looks the same today after no. of years. No change in him. And I was lot less religious at that time when I met him.

And you don't need any girl's approval to be what you are. If a particular girl doesn't like you for what you are, that is not the girl to go for anyways.

But even before you shoot at girls for blaming for your ID issues, you gotta realize why are you keeping hair anyways?? In no way, I am suggesting to trim or cut, but I would want you to look deeper for answers, what's more important to you, any girl's approval or the Kesh? (Your guru's khushi, if you beleive in GuRu at all).

This post is not supposed to put you down or offend you, but to encourage you to look for answers from your within. There are answers inside you, you just didn't learn to talk to your own soul yet.

as PJS veerji quoted above

Man tu jot saroop hai, apna mool pachhan.

Man, woman don't give you a chance!!! It's the other way around, men don't give superficial woman a chance to get with them. They can smile in a true man's direction all they like, it won't move him at all.

You got no swagger man. Where is the confidence. The superficial woman that don't give you a chance are actually so low on codifence, it takes a second to break them. They put up a hard shell, but from inside they got nothing. But here they are making you sweat.

Either build false confidence, which these superficial woman have and you'll crack just like them in a second. Or build true confidence by reading Gurbani and being able to hold your head high because your Sikh, Singh.