Cobra Dream

Guest dream

^when my brother tried to get rid of it....it immediately became ferocious and its hood appeared on its head (his message: dont MESS with me!). It was all black. All cobras are poisonous :excl: ....we were able to catch him and in hurry threw him away

and I was like>>>> :wacko:

Guest Guest

Snakes can represent the demons controlling our lives, and maya- the world illusion. Your dream could have ment something else. But really just you got to keep remembering God, do as much paath as you can, clear your mind, conquer your mind. And maya will serve you and not the other way round.

Usually I don't think too much of dreams at all. I ususally forget them as day progress if I don't tell anybody or mentally repeat to myself what I saw in my dream. But anyways, last night (actually usually early morinngs) I got dream that I was doing some process in some furnance, its a huge system which I am supposed to enclose from all sides. But then I forget to do one side and I noticed and corrected. Then I forgot the other side and walked away. And little later I glanced at it, whole thing was kinda bursting. The room that the furnance was in had tooRi in it (the thing you get while processing wheat plants to get wheat out, and you know how easy it would be to get tooRi on fire), and still when I come in room, there is tooRi flying around, but its not catching fire. I see flames, but its not bursting into fire. Then dream ended somehow.

whatever that dream means.

And few months back, I got dream a snake bit me. I run to pharacist's shop to get something for it. The guy first doesn't see me, eventually he does then he sucks the poison out with his mouth, and nothing happens to me. I felt the next day, that wow, nothing happened to me. I get lot of snake dreams where sometimes I am running for my life.

I get lot of wedding dreams as well, where either I am or somebody else is getting married. Most of the time, I am eating lot of mithai (sweets) or have infront of me, and somehow I don't manange to put in my mouth.

I get lot of dreams where I am either very late for study exam or got to exam but not writing anything on paper or just don't know the answers. (next morning, I thank GOD I am way over those exam days, they still come to scare me :-))

I am sure lot of people get dreams like I do, but do they really mean anything. I don't really seriously think about them. I also know people who say they rarely get dream.

And I was listening to katha from Giyani Thakur Singh jee (Amrit Bani MP3's, katha of SGGSji, in the beginning pauris of japuji Sahib) where he talks about that sometimes its written in destiny of someone to be born as certain creatures, but after one takes amrit and sincerely keep up with rehat and naam simran, Guru sahib makes that person go through those creature births in dreams to cut through the chaurassi one was gonna go through otherwise based on one's previous karmas. So kinda let you suffer through your dreams, and in reality you won't (even though as far as I understand life is a drama itself, a little longer dream than a few minutes night dream).

Guest dream

omg kine posts milgey ik sap karke....

thnku amarjit bhenji, im like u i get th same dreams, th weddin ones n snake one very rarely thou.

I'm not even gona think abt it think, i thought at first mybe its somthin stoppin me from doin path, coz i noticin this nw as im tryin hardr to do path im gettin obstacles.

but i not gona tense abt it... thnkuji all..

The snake is from your last life and coming back for revenge, be sure to see it in your bed some time soon laugh.gif

But seriously snakes usually represent hidden fears that you have. Are you scared of the snake in your dream? it could represent the fear of sex, intimacy or even commitment or it could be referring to a person around you who cannot be trusted.

A night before I had a dream where I was about to go pick up my older son passing on bridge with my little one with me. And all of a sudden bridge just fell down, even though the bridge I was driving on actually have a road running underneath, but in my dream, I had a freefall through water and I am going and going with my little one holding onto me and I am saying vaheguru vaheguru. I am not kidding, really I was saying that. Out of all this thing, the thing I felt good about is that atleast in my dreams I am nam japping if not in reality all the times. Hopefully that gets counted in my khata :-))

This morning, I had another one with my mama jee being dead in the dream even though he is alive.

I have had dreams about my cousin and my fufaR jee and massi jee who have been dead for 10 or more years now and I see them alive in my dreams.

Not that I was very close to all of them, I don't know why I get them. But I never really cared or thought about them so much.

As I said elsewhere, lets focus on what we CAN change and not bother with what we cannot change.

pyari sangat ji, I felt like sharing my dream with you all!smile.gif

oen night i dreamt of this beautiful gurdwara, where i was standing at the threshold and dhan dhan guru granth sahib ji maharaj was present there!!!

I couldnot really put my feeling in words!! .All I know is, I bowed and kissed the threshold and that felt so real.

waheguru waheguru!!!

• 3 years later...

I saw a huge big snake ( kinda like those huge anacondas in that movie) ..It was wrapped around a round tower like thing in d middle of a big long river that I was trying to cross. I was scared of it in d dream. I keep telling my mom - Mom there s a snake there its huge and has big fangs..She says its been tied to that tower it can't ever do any harm. But then I see it moving around although it does seem like its tied to that round pillar with huge big rope thing. I have no idea what this could mean ????