Babbu Maans Comments?

***This was posted by a Singh on Facebook***

".....this happened when Babbu and Bhagwant were in TO promoting their movie a few days ago. I found the details about this yesterday when I called my cousin; Baba Jasdev Singh ji T.O. told me about this first. I respected the guy and thought he is making a progress toward Sikhi coz he always said Fateh and donned a Pug in his interviews. Excuse me for this, I don't cuss often, but this faggot thinks Sikhi is about Badmashi, he is bloody lost.....Salla att da shikari baneeaa firda

This thing happened in front of all the major punjabi news reporters in Toronto, including Pannu from Sur Sagar TV and radio. Both Bhagwant and Babbu were in TO to promote their new movie. I am sure someone recorded this conversation. This is what happened: My cousin simply questioned him about the objective of his song - "Ek Baba Nanak Si", in return the <banned word filter activated> was like the whole Punjab justified it voting 80% in my favour.

Paaji: This is not what I asked you, I want to know the objective behind your song, and TV polls aren't scientific surveys so they don't mean anything.

Babbu: tu Dharra kio rakhiaa aa (why are you keeping your beard)?

Paaji: why haven't you kept yours? and why are you still wearing a turban?

Babbu: I asked you first, why are you keeping your dhara?

Paaji: My Guru Gobind Singh ji ordered me to do so.

Faggu Mann: What has your Guru Gobind Singh done? He couldn't free Punjab? It was Jatt Ranjit Singh who freed Punjab

Paaji: I don't think you understand your history very well; all his Generals were Khatri, Ramghariay, Bhapay, Saini and other classes. There is no caste system in Sikhi. Futhermore, the first Khalsa Raj was established by Baba Banda Singh ji Bahadur (a Brahim of Kashmir who became Khalsa by Guru’s kirpa) by conquering the BIGGEST Mughal territory in Punjab- Sirhind, and he was sent by Guru Gobind Singh ji. It was Guru Gobind Singh ji who empowered all the classes of Punjab, and if you read your history properly Jatts were peasants, oppressed by the Mughals like other classes; Guru Sahib did kirpa and through the power of his bani uplifted the lowly classes.

Babbu: I believe in scientific things, and I am a jatt first and then a Sikh

Paaji: First of all, you should contact Tom Cruise (referring to the church of scientology) and decide what you wanna be. Second of all, I don't think you understand science very well. If you did, then the theory of evolution states that you are a monkey first and then something else.

Babbu mann: Who the F are you?

At this point, Pannu from Sur Sagar tried to calm things doing and he told BAbbu that this guy (my cousin) is a well-known CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) reporter, All of a sudden Faggu was like Bhaji Bhaji.. He asked my cousin to give him his number,and said we’ll talk about it; it is a long discussing etc. Then Bhagwant Mann jumped in too and threw some jokes here and there to calm things down. Bhaji just walked away from it. So there it is, I think this guy is just as lost as Moogali in the Jungle book...."

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a totally fabricated rumour its so obvious from the conversation which is fabricated beyond belief only a true *Deleted* would believe this conversation took place

Which punjabi actor or singer would risk their entire career on making such a blatant statement against Sikhs and their guru nobody I mean nobod is that stupid and as for Im a jatt first come on which <banned word filter activated> would believe someone would say something as stupid as that.

I believe this is a good point for the admin staff of this board to get all of these rumour mongers out of here they are obviously here to split the kaum on caste and to seperate the monay from the kesdari its blatantly obvious and whoever made these rumours up have an alternative motive.

This is a totally fabricated rumour its so obvious from the conversation which is fabricated beyond belief only a true *Deleted*would believe this conversation took place

Which punjabi actor or singer would risk their entire career on making such a blatant statement against Sikhs and their guru nobody I mean nobod is that stupid and as for Im a jatt first come on which <banned word filter activated> would believe someone would say something as stupid as that.

I believe this is a good point for the admin staff of this board to get all of these rumour mongers out of here they are obviously here to split the kaum on caste and to seperate the monay from the kesdari its blatantly obvious and whoever made these rumours up have an alternative motive.

Watch your mouth pal. Do you even know who is releasing this info. This Babbu Mann thinks hes some Godly hero and your so far in love with him you can't tell from reality and fantasy.

You want this thread closed because your lover is being exposed for the fool he is.

The fools trust people that get piss drunk and siing about their daughter and sister.

But when it comes to Sikhs they say they are lairs. How more backwards can these moorakhs be.

Singh Pajiis why is everyone getting so wound up by a singer and fabricated rumours about him if you look at the Ranjit SIngh comments they were flared up by people trying to divide Sikhs

Kesdari or Sejdari I will not give up on any Sikh brother the gurus even gave our enemies water on the battlefield yet we attack a sikh on the wroong path

Tommorow if your brother makes a mistake will you disown him I think not yet when someone sings about his caste his life why complain hes not singing about you because as a Sikh you have no caste

So by being offended by caste you are acknowledging that it is alive within you

So when a Sikh does wrong we should bring them back into the fold if they do not want to be in the fold what you are essentially doing is losing all of the gursikh jeevan you have built up

Think about this if you pray 10 times over the last 10 days and you slander Babbu Mann he gets all of your jeevan so you are actually in debt to God whilst Babbu Mann is in chardi Kala

I feel everyone on this board seriously needs to focus their strengths on building the panth and not 2 bit singers singing about their caste after all we are Singhs and dont have a caste

Lol.. I don't get why ppl are acting soo uptight all the time..

Babbu mann did good in his "Singh is King" album but that doesn't make him a saint or a religious person. Yes, he may have a bit of positive josh if compared with other singers but he also may have lots of negative energy in him.. Geez don't become a fan of anyone just because he mentioned one or two good things in his life (whether its song or religious sermons). All these fanatic fans on both sides need to stop this bs and get ur priorities in order. Sorry for the harsh word but im sick of such fights where we have other major stuff to worry about.