Babbu Maans Comments?

hahaha,

if only we defended our Guru Sahibaan as much as we defend aj kal de singers.

chalo, im done. smile.gif

It truly shows who these people love and want to be like. They have some serious trust issues. Living in the 17 century these type will be labeled as the masands who got burnt by Guru Sahib. No Video, Guru Sahib didn't exist. lol

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not defending babbu mann, I just asked for more concrete proof which should be readily available if his comments were said publicly.

Of course we are going to have trust issues when you consider how much hearsay our community comes out with.

If you have trust issues with true Singhs then I can't help you. Don't equate Punjabis with Singhs. You should know they are not the same.

And you don't even know who brought this info to the sangats attention. So, how can you label it as hearsay?

" And you don't even know who brought this info to the sangats attention"

Thats exactly my point. With all due respect how am i supposed to know its from a true singh or not if i dont know the source? To me its as much as hearsay as it is truth, thats why i asked for further proof. Use a bit of common sense here.....why should anyone believe something that someone alledegly said without concrete proof? That way anyone can just say anything they like and pass it off as truth. Doesn't sound like a very wise approach to me...

This monkey thinks ranjit singhs achievements were greater than those of guru gobind singh ji maharaj....can someone please tell this <banned word filter activated> that before guruji liberated a large population of the jat people, they were treated and behaved like slaves!...can someone tell this <banned word filter activated> that one singh could seva laakh an army of jats easy..can someone aslo tell this <banned word filter activated> to read about ranjit singhs life and find out who he looked upto as a saviour, master, teacher, role model etc..it was guru gobind singh ji maharaj...if his precious ranjit singh can give guru maharaj the respect he deserves..why can't this fool!

THESE BHAMANVAADI JATTS HAVE BECOME A VIRUS TO THE KHALSA PANTH!...

Ahem ahem.. I can also easily say..

THESE BHAMANVAADI BHAPPAY HAVE BECOME A VIRUS TO THE KHALSA PANTH! (im pointing to ex-ragi darshan & sarna.. just like you pointed babbu mann)...

Point is that you can't blame others just because of their caste and so on.. No matter what, never ever be proud of your caste/surname and never ever try to throw dirt on others just because he is jatt or bhappa or tarkhan etc..

One time a visitor came to see bhai randhir singh ji..

visitor: assey vee grewal neh

Bhai sahib: acha.. tussey vee gadhaay wal yo?

It clearly shows that singhs/kaurs never care which clan you belong to and what ur family heritage is.. Once you enter khalsahood then all matters is what you do for the society/kaum and how strong ur relation is with raab.

time for topic closure?