Babbu Mann

Its not a sick thread, just shows he's more of a prat than it seemed.

dear mam,

baba's use sangats money, give as daswand or sewa for dere personal luxury purpose..

babu maan neva claims to do ny sewa or parchar.. sings songs.. good or bad.. and charges money for d same.. pays tax.. and may spend in any way..

hope d difference is clear..

bhul chukk maaf

lol good post,

@at er_gujot

everything is ok for Babbu Mann "cause he is a singer", he can eat drugs, look dirty at ur sister's, point fingers at our baba's (for few crupts baba's, u cant blame all).

I dont see y, our priest cant have audi cars or VIP treatment.

so tired of Babby Mann posts, he is nothing more then piece of <banned word filter activated>

Its interesting how paapular artists get away with everything..

Seems like people want parcharks to come on rickshaws now...

lol yeah, i was at gurdwara the other day and one kirtan jatha was parking there car (Mercedes) and guy standing near the door and said

"waaah ji, aaj kal ta gyani ve mercedes drive karan lag pe neh" and i was like why cant they have mercedes?

well lok likes people have a thing to say that kirtani jathe arent normal people like themselves...they make a living out of doing kirtan in gurdware and they have families too like obviously they arent gonna gve ther families and themselves something cheap...