** Sikhicamp 2010 **

BOSS

** SIKHI CAMP 2010 **

23-28th August

How does one week of chilling out at an amazing outdoor activity centre based in the beautiful countryside sound? One week of outdoor activities, trekking, martial arts, football, army and team activities? One week to learn about your faith, ask questions, experience Sikhi and be amazed! One week to get to know other young Sikhs (there's going to be 250+ of you there!!) And even better … one more week away from the old folks!!!

Yup well thats not all, were also going to provide excellent sleeping quarters, the best in desi and balethi food and we'll even provide the transport to take you there! Can you believe all of this for just £90!! Yeh we know it sounds too good to be true … which is why you need to send in your applications before the guys in finance find out!!

If you're the kinda guy/girl that has questions about the bigger picture, if you wonder why we do what we do as Sikhs, if you want to learn more but don't know how, if you want to experience something but cant quite figure out what or how, then this is the place for you!

With talks and group discussions in English, Kirtan and Katha with English translations and explanations, every camper is welcome to get involved, learn and participate as much as possible. And hey guys, it doesn't matter how little or how much you think you know about Sikhi, everyone is welcome!! :o)

If you want to see what we actually get upto, then check out the pictures and videos from our last few camps and see what an amazing experience you could be having!

www.sikhicamp.com

www.boss-uk.org

post-20327-127291656871_thumb.jpg

SikhiCamp10_form.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

Video promo should be out shortly....

Get your applications in asap, due to huge demands seen in recent years we can only cater for a certain amount and the applications are always well above, so to avoid disappointment please send your forms in early.

Thank You

Sikhicamp 2010

• 2 weeks later...

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR. . . ITS A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE

BE INSPIRED ...

HISTORY OF PREVIOUS CAMPS . . . Dont Get Upset . . . Attend This Year . . .

what campers said about previous camps :)

i went to Sikhi Camp 2008 this year for the first time and can only say that it was a life changing experience...the amount of satkar shown to Guroo Jee at the Camp is unparralled by not only other camps but even most Gurdwara's...i was amazed at the amount of satkar shown to Maharaj..the way parkash of Guroo Jee was done...bring chills down my spine just thinking about it...it was done the way the Emporer of all Emporers should be treated...all one could do was bow their head to Dhan Dhan Sri Guroo Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj :WW:

Amritvela at the Camp was amazing, from Simran, Nitnem to Asa Di Vaar...WOW!!!!!! The Keertan was amazing along with the talks.

I really loved the way your whole expereience at the Camp revolved around Guroo Granth Sahib Jee...the Hukamnama vichar's everyday were amazing..they really gave one a sense that Guroo is in-fact talking to me alone and is answering all my questions...Amazing. It made one think of the importance of having a relationship with Guroo Jee and that it is only Guroo Jee that will be with you forever.

i spoke to many sehajdhari Sikhs and the amount they had changed from when they first walked into the Camp was amazing, they said they'd always heard about the greatness of Sikhi but it all seemed so ritualistic but now they had experienced it first hand and the Camp had changed them forever.

I pray to Guroo Jee that i can live up to the standards set by Sikhi Camp

All i can do is bow my head before the Gursikhs that organised such an amazing Camp and i pray to Guroo Jee that they keep on doing such a great seva.

The Count Down, to sikhi camp begins. . . .Not Long left Folks. . . .

For more info contact

www.sikhicamp.com or www.boss-uk.org

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR. . . ITS A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE