Why Do So Many Sikh Girls Run Off With Muslims

We need to deal with this topic once and for all, there is no point our community continually repeating itself. The problem we face is we do nothing about htis issue, thats why its an important topic and thats why we get angry.

We need :

- Stats

- Evidence that we can take to police so that it can be investigated.

- We need evidence of forced convertions, blackmail , rape, drugging and prosistutuion here and abroad.

The problem is not enough of the Sikh community care, if the majority of Sikhs cared then none of this would happen.

What do you think?

When it comes down to it we Sikhs face 2 option, either we getup like our ancestors did and take a stand, OR we stand in the corner crying and moaning ! I WANT THE FIRST OPTION

Lets not blaim the muslims. Its our own fault as a community. We don't or should I say parents are not educated in Gursikhi and Sikh history to be able to motivate and inspire their children. Our daughters are just left to be taken by dogs. I see so many families affected by this, its down to ourselves to take on Gursikhi jeevan and make our daughters stronger. Guru Gobind Singh Ji has not blessed with with 5 Kakkar for the fun of it. Simran, Seva and Sangat is a life style we CHOOSE not to follow. We rather follow TV, fashion, clubbing, over working and other things. I say this as a collective community not as an individual or to a specific family. It's something we had to adapt to in order to survive and spread Gurmat.

the forced conversions is a lie and kidnapping for prostitution has bin made up, this was explored by bbc asian and they asked the police if they heard of any cases and the police had said their hasn't bin one case of forced conversion of a sikh/hindu girl being forced to convert, their bin accusations but no evidence hence why no one has ever bin charged

check out bbcasian documantry from aug 2007 by anita rani on forced conversions, their hasn't bin a case yet, this has just bin an excuse for the sikh community not to get to the root of the problem cause in this documantry it exposed it was sikh/hindu girls falling in love with muslim boys and converting so they can marry their boyfriends cause a muslim refuses to marry a non muslim

and their's alot of sikh girls now dating muslims in canada as well, and in new york and california ive heard stories of many sikh girls dating muslim boys

now i think if we want to stop this problem we have to get to the core

i believe it has to do with this jatt culture/punjabi culture were everyone is ego driven, hence they work to get the nicest cars and biggest houses to show off to others yet forget to spend time with their children cause their always working

if a daughter has an extremely close relationship with her parants what our the chances she'll run away from home or do something to hurt her parants

were the boys our favored over girls causing low self esteem in girls, this is do to punjabi culture

lack of sikh knowledge on our religion and history

and parants need to build a close bond with their daughters, have a close relationship were the parants guide the daughter in the right direction from when she's a baby, and to guide their daughter in the right directions they have to have an open relationship with their daughter were they can talk about anything, and the daughter and the daughter can open up to her parants about anything and the parants can guide her, rather then making the daughter to scared to talk to her parants so no one can guide her

and make sure their daughters have high self esteem and confidence, from a young age they should work on their self esteem and confidence

and treat the boys and girls the same, this favoring the boy over the daughter has to stop