Why Do So Many Sikh Girls Run Off With Muslims

While I in no-way condone this boyfriend/girlfriend stuff but the fact of the matter is that one reason why so many girls are going with Muslims boys is our own guys.

Speak to any Punjabi munda and they will tell you themselves that our mundae have made our kuriyaa karaab. Our mundae usually have little interest in having a serious relationship let alone marriage, they're interested in one thing and are known to cheat and have numerous girls firends at any one time.

Muslims guys on the other hand want to convert and our kuriya are usually looking for love and want someone that gives them sole attention. Through love they're prepared to sacrifice their family/faith.

So, the other issue to consider when looking at this issue is the role our mundae are playing.

I disagree with the 'paying attention to the beauty around punjabi guys with punjabi girls'. That is not going to work. I've said it before and its the same applies here. Gurmat is not being practiced by parents. It's as simple as that. I do not blame youngsters who have no clue about Gurmat and are going away from Sikhi. I don't blame them at all. Sherepunjab93 is right, we need to look into the core. This punjabi culture has one of the most evil practices I know of. General sikh communities do not know the damage they are causing. They are not reading Gurbani and listening to Katha. There are many many Kathavachiks that do parchar on anti-caste, but theres no one around to listen to them. Heck our Gurdwara commities are based on caste, forget anything else.

I cannot give names for obvious reasons, but I hear of girls running off with muslims all the time. It's come to the point where its just standard.

It's a shame really, there was a time where Sikhs would rescue Hindu women from the Mughals, but we can't sort out our own community and daughters let alone others.

I agree with 'into the light.' One of the main roots of the problem is that punjabi boys are all players or trying to be players. I know this because that is the case with 99% of the aapne boys in my school. Muslim boys know this so they go for the girls that have been hurt by the punjabi boys and act like they care and love them and are not going to play them etc.. and it just goes from there. If you wanna sort the problem out you have to sort the guys out 1st.

Guest MereRamRai

is it becoz the Sikh guys in college/univ are too busy with being 'too much of a saint'. paying attention to the beauty around you doesnt hurt much and probably will save someones life.smile.gif

This is just non-sense. I have dealt with Sikh girls and some of them where alive with the Khalsa spirit and others spiritually dead. In case you didn't know Muslims worship their dead ancestors in the grave, unlike Sikhs and Hindus. The fact is Islam is the future of Great Britain and we can't just sit back and be a lame Jatt spewing hatred at everyone one.

i) Hatred against Non-Muslims

Instead of preaching love, Islam teaches and spews unlimited amount of hatred towards non-Muslims.

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. Allah does not guide the wrongdoers." (5:51)

According to Muslims the above verse is applicable only during war time which is far from the truth. The following verses make it crystal clear what the implied meanings are.

"Mohammed is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another." (48:29)

"When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. If they repent and take to prayer and pay the alms-tax, let them go their way. Allah is forgiving and merciful." (9:5)

And slay them (the infidels) wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out, for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter. (2:193)

"O Prophet! Make war against the unbelievers [all non-Muslims] and the hypocrites and be merciless against them. Their home is hell, an evil refuge indeed." (9:73)

"In order that Allah may separate the pure from the impure, put all the impure ones [all non-Muslims] one on top of another in a heap and cast them into hell. They will have been the ones to have lost." (8:37)

Hence it is clear that Muslims are obligated to be ruthless and merciless to non-Muslims. Message of violence preached by Islam against non-Muslims is nowhere found in the Sikh beliefs.

No one is my enemy, and no one is a stranger. I get along with everyone. ||1|| (Ang 1299)

It has been stated before that Sikhi rejects anti-Sikhi practices but does not speak ill of any human being and does not preach killing or harming them.

why do so many sikh girls run off with muslms

Maybe because young muslims know their religion better than young Sikhs..so are able to market themselves better to girls..face it you get more dharam pukay muslim lads then sikh lads..so when a girl thinks she's found someone with strong moral values she chooses the muslim lad over the sikh lad..

Sad that these Muslim guys refuse to convert but our Sikh girls think nothing of turning their back on Sikhi. Lack of knowledge, no pyaar between the family members, putting the sons first and no explanations for religious questions.

You see these Muslims sending their kids to learn the Quran, they do a lot more for their kids to learn their religion, Sikh girls are influenced by films, clubs, music and these silly notions of being in love and are just weak, that's the reality of the situation.

We should ask the Sikh channel to highlight this issue, it's been going on for ages, I thought it was a myth or a few cases but someone I know closely, as in my dad's family friend's daughter got pregnant by a Muslim and has now run off with him, her dad's disowned her. Sad thing is he used to beat his kids and wife up, and stayed away from them for years and left them to it. I think it's a lot of issues that contribute to this problem, the biggest is probably the crappy punjabi culture.

I tell you why this is all happening , its becuase we are weak SIKHS and are not even worthy of kissing the dust of our ancestors let alone bowing our heads to the Guru Granth Sahib. WE Sikhs have to stand up to be counted and stop moaning about cases that we do not do anyhting about, and I absolutley hate this attuide of "giving in " that some Sikhs have, normally saying that "if God wants this way then this is the way it should go" I feel this is a pathetic attuide, our GURUS taught us to standup for each other and not fear anyone. STOP MOANING OR DO SOMETHING these are the options we have .

OK I agree the Punjabi culture has alot of failings, but so do other cultures . The muslims culture is the worse of them all .

G-Kaur talks about a young lady running away and her father disowning her, this is exactly what muslims want the old support structure of her Sikh family rejecting her, once she had told them that she was pregant by a Mulslim, the young lady has fallen into a trap. Now all the young lady can do is turn to the Muslim, and she will find it really hard to talk to her family again. If she is pregant and her family will not except her, why can't the Gurdwara's help her and keep her away from these mulsims and accept the unborn child as Sikh, the sangat should stop thinking this is just "standard " and common. We need to stop this, before it is your daughter.

All we have to do is have the basic belief that we should not trust muslims no matter what weather someone knows about the GURU's teaching or not.

If any of you have problems please contact the Sikh Awareness Society - 07780 601 351. They have a website check it out. There the only group that seem to be doing anyhting. Please report all cases to them . G - Kaur, Southall youth, Jagmeet maybe you can report the case you know of and the family may get help.

WE JUST NEED TO STANDUP FOR EACH OTHER, LIKE THE GURUS TAUGHT US. STOP THINKING THAT YOU MAY GET LOCKED AWAY, IF YOU WILL NOT FIGHT FOR YOUR DAUGHTERS, THEN WHO WILL YOU FIGHT FOR.

Just befriend people and talk to them about relationships and how they don't need it, that's what I do to friends that I have that are girls. It actually works, you just need to be confident in yourself and do it in a way that makes the other individual respect you...You don't have to have a relationship to be a friend.

i think the solution to the problem is easy

1. no more favoring boys over girls, treat them and love them the same

2. punjabis work 18 hours a day trying to buy the biggest house and nicest car to show off to their neibours to try boosting their egos, they should instead forget about trying to show off to others and spend time with their children, teach them good morals, and to build a close relationship with their children were their kids can talk to them about anything and the parants can guide them in the right direction, and not force their kids to do what they want but rather have open communication, educate them on sikhi or have programs in the gurdwara that inspire youth to learn sikhi

(their our programs for youth to learn sikhi in the gurdwaras but their usually boring and just involve lecturing, we need some exciting teachers who can teach the youth sikhi)

3. i believe a father/brother, i believe a father/brother should build their daughters/sisters self esteem and confidence and build a close relationship and have open communication were they can talk about anything so they can guide them in the right direction, and don't try telling them what to do or they'll rebell but instead just communicate and guide them, and should be up to father/brotehr to teach their daughter/sister strong morals

by doing this their is no way a sikh girl would do anything to hurt her family and if she has bin tought good morals and has high self esteem and has bin educated on sikh history and sikhi no way she would run away with a guy or do anything that could hurt her family