Why Do So Many Sikh Girls Run Off With Muslims

The last entry made by kds1980 , have you any evidence of this, there maybe a few cases, but not as many as you are trying to indicate. The fact is in India if a woman from a drifferent religion marries into another she is dead the next day

LOL you must be talking about Pinds.I have 6 cousin sisters not even a 1 is married to sikh forget about sardar.

and there is hardly any chance that more than 1 will marry a sikh.It is one of the topics now that is discussed when you meet relatives.Recently I was talking with my chachi and she told me how one of her distant relative forced her parents to marry her a non sikh .before marriage one of the boy's relative told them that boy is characterless despite that they continued with marriage.Now the girl is getting beaten everyday they forced her to leave her education and treating her like <banned word filter activated>.The girl did all this to escape a marriage to sardar and marry a clean shaven one

lol its simple...

singhs are known as clowns in public...kaleh laugh at us muslims goreh jus known as law abiding <banned word filter activated> boys who are pushovers

alot of singhs all over the country get bullied n dont do nutin about it

even on sikh sangat singhs say if someone knocks ur dastar off its rab di paana and u shudnt retaliate

all these so called singhs u see on panth time talk crap and just do our besti on tv n the sikh girls proably see that while their parents are watching it

religious people are seen as weirdos by normal sikhs

pakis in uni walk around like badboys (even tho most of them aint) n the singhs walk around with their head down with a backpack on wich is bigger than them..simple as hardly any of the sikh youth stand up4 themselves n get clowned on all the time in unis...we aint even on the map

thats why most sikh girls get with <banned word filter activated>

lol its simple...

singhs are known as clowns in public...kaleh laugh at us muslims goreh jus known as law abiding <banned word filter activated> boys who are pushovers

alot of singhs all over the country get bullied n dont do nutin about it

even on sikh sangat singhs say if someone knocks ur dastar off its rab di paana and u shudnt retaliate

all these so called singhs u see on panth time talk crap and just do our besti on tv n the sikh girls proably see that while their parents are watching it

religious people are seen as weirdos by normal sikhs

pakis in uni walk around like badboys (even tho most of them aint) n the singhs walk around with their head down with a backpack on wich is bigger than them..simple as hardly any of the sikh youth stand up4 themselves n get clowned on all the time in unis...we aint even on the map

thats why most sikh girls get with <banned word filter activated>

sry veer ji, but maybe that was da case with u, but i am also a Singh and no one can even dare to touch my pagg, it about knowing ur facts and learing to reply if someone ask a question. You become a clown, when someone ask u a question about sikhi and ur standing there like a '?'. Look at Black People, they are so proud of being black and there unique hair problem (they have made dat a pride symbol) and freaking whole world is following there trend lol - it all about being proud and knowing ur stuff

About dis topic, girls are girls, i had few paki girls who wanted to date me, but i guess we have diff concept of life. Paki will find any trash and try to convert them into muslim and this is y they are becoming trash. I know few muslim girls, who really hate to be muslim, for simple reason, muslim is only made for man, a man can have 3-5 wifes, but a woman at same times need, to hide herself from A-Z and muslim woman cant even freaking go to hajj lol.

I guess i also agree with 'Harinder Singh' paji, please change subject line, there is diff between sikh girls and punjabi girls.

oh and about looking beautiful - that really made me laugh, how can u even say "paki are more handsome"? it funny - Please have some self confidence. Being a Singh does not make you look UGLY!!!

all i suggest to this thread is; one thing GIVE MORE TIME TO YOUR KIDS and tell them what Sikhi is, it really is NO POINT, wearing pagg, if you cant really explain 'why u wearing one' and please treat ur kids equally

Teach ur kids about Sikhi (infact sikhi gives equal rights to woman, I heard many cases of punjabi girls marry muslim guy and i yet to know a couple, who have been happy after dat. They marry muslim guy and become a slave. In islamic world, there is one role for woman, is to serve the man and make babies.)

So take pride in Sikhi and teach ur kids meaning of Sikhi, come out of dark ages - Again Dont follow the world, you will only be left behind, but let the world follow u!

Sry if i have offended anyone

i hate the insecure idiots who say girls dont' like sardars, especially when i hear this at school or the gurdwara, cause i know many sardars who get girls, reason being cause their confident and ambitous, confidence attracts ppl, confidence and ambition is what makes a person a leader its what gives ppl charisma, and i know many singhs who have this who can get girls, and i know gursikhs who are confidence and ambitous who if they wanted to can get some of the hottest girls out their

girls arn't attracted to singhs who are insecure

girls arn't attracted to gursikhs who are insecure

and sadly their to many singh's and gursikhs who are insecure, and its funny the singh's and gursikhs who are confidence our friends with everyone thier pretty popular and ppl love being around them, then you have the insecure singhs and gursikhs who usually hang out in their own clicks and assume girls just don't like them cause they have a turbon, and these guys try acting hardcore religous while judging others cause their so insecure

ppl our most attracted to ppl with charisma, ppl with charisma can get the most girls and our the most popular and most influental ppl, and ppl follow them

and charisma is a by product of confidence and ambition

so i hope all the cry baby's who say its cause im a sardar girls dont' like me get the message that its not cause of their appearance but cause the way they think that causes girls to run away from them

ppl our most attracted to ppl with charisma, ppl with charisma can get the most girls and our the most popular and most influental ppl, and ppl follow them

and charisma is a by product of confidence and ambition

so i hope all the cry baby's who say its cause im a sardar girls dont' like me get the message that its not cause of their appearance but cause the way they think that causes girls to run away from them

lol soorma84 i agree with you..alot of so called singhs out there are pussies...on nagar kirtan some skinny brothers come armed to the teeth with shastar..but funny thing is you never see them on the street ever...you bring a huge agressive kaleh infront of them and they will <banned word filter activated> it...we need the puraatan singh mentality back

Personally I haven't heard of any cases of conversion in America but I know a lot of girls who have had Muslim boyfriends because they're "better looking."

Another case that is common here is a Sikh girl will go out with a Sikh boy who has kes and eventually make him cut his kes.

So many problems with youth today. Without proper knowledge we are going no where. Kaljug is truly kicking in.

hkaurP - No way Pakis are better looking than Sikhs, these Pakis are all inbred and that is a fact.

You need to wakeup why do you think these Pakis are going out with the Sikh women ( who are blind) its to have sex with them or to convert them. Just because you have not heard of someone converting does not mean it will not happen or has happened. I ask all my Sikh brothers and sisters in America and Canada to be more proactive and become aware of these cases, and stop this problems before they occur. Just take the UK as an example. Sikhs in the America and Canada need to take this problem more seriously and make it the top one on the priority list as these problems will occur in the respective counties.

kds1980 - Listen you probably have some real liberal cousins, who are so liberal they have fallen into the realm of stupidity, these problems also occur with other religions such as HINDUS and MUSLIMS maybe you know of some of these cases also. Are you're cousins marrying people from differnet religions or Sikhs which are clean shaven? If they are marrying out of religion then , which religion do they marry into?

I still find it hard that your cousin sisters have married to so called "non-SIkhs" weather in the PIND or Cities, even in Cities this does not go on people that try are locked down. The girl that was been physically assulted was the guy a clean shaven Sikh?

soorma84 - I disagree not all Sikhs are wimps, there are wimps from all religions look at these Pakis they are wimps when they are by themselves but they seem to grow in strengthen when they are in a gang of there extreamist brothers but even then are wimps, the Hindus in this countries are beyond wimps and just bend over. The Blacks are just so "high" all the time and workout all the time as they do not work, that they are up for it most of the time. I actually think "Whites" are the hardest , when I was younger I thought they were wimps, but they are hard as nails.

At the end of the day, the GURU has told us to "SAINT Warriors", if we simple listen to the GURU we can become the ultimate human-being and do not need anyone else. My advice is "think hard" and " workout hard" go to the gym, go kickboxing, go MMA, go wrestling, etc. The GURU has ordered us to be phsycally and metally fit. It should be the Sikh race which are invincible, like we were in the past, not any other group.

For a lot of sikhs [boys and girls] marrying/dating a sikh isn't a priority because their religion isn't a priority to them. Im on a few matrimonial sites because im looking to get married and maybe I think 40/50% of the profiles [men and women] have written their open to marrying a Sikh or Hindu, same for Hindu men and women.

Your narrowing this problem down to just something we don't like our girls going with Muslims, but the problem is not any particular religious group but girls and guys don't feel its important to marry a sikh anymore.

The crass assumptions about strength, appearance, don't hold any weight not to me anyway. Religion for most people these days is just a label. It means nothing.

Personally I haven't heard of any cases of conversion in America but I know a lot of girls who have had Muslim boyfriends because they're "better looking."

Another case that is common here is a Sikh girl will go out with a Sikh boy who has kes and eventually make him cut his kes.

So many problems with youth today. Without proper knowledge we are going no where. Kaljug is truly kicking in.

hkaurP - No way Pakis are better looking than Sikhs, these Pakis are all inbred and that is a fact.

You need to wakeup why do you think these Pakis are going out with the Sikh women ( who are blind) its to have sex with them or to convert them. Just because you have not heard of someone converting does not mean it will not happen or has happened. I ask all my Sikh brothers and sisters in America and Canada to be more proactive and become aware of these cases, and stop this problems before they occur. Just take the UK as an example. Sikhs in the America and Canada need to take this problem more seriously and make it the top one on the priority list as these problems will occur in the respective counties.

kds1980 - Listen you probably have some real liberal cousins, who are so liberal they have fallen into the realm of stupidity, these problems also occur with other religions such as HINDUS and MUSLIMS maybe you know of some of these cases also. Are you're cousins marrying people from differnet religions or Sikhs which are clean shaven? If they are marrying out of religion then , which religion do they marry into?

I still find it hard that your cousin sisters have married to so called "non-SIkhs" weather in the PIND or Cities, even in Cities this does not go on people that try are locked down. The girl that was been physically assulted was the guy a clean shaven Sikh?

soorma84 - I disagree not all Sikhs are wimps, there are wimps from all religions look at these Pakis they are wimps when they are by themselves but they seem to grow in strengthen when they are in a gang of there extreamist brothers but even then are wimps, the Hindus in this countries are beyond wimps and just bend over. The Blacks are just so "high" all the time and workout all the time as they do not work, that they are up for it most of the time. I actually think "Whites" are the hardest , when I was younger I thought they were wimps, but they are hard as nails.

At the end of the day, the GURU has told us to "SAINT Warriors", if we simple listen to the GURU we can become the ultimate human-being and do not need anyone else. My advice is "think hard" and " workout hard" go to the gym, go kickboxing, go MMA, go wrestling, etc. The GURU has ordered us to be phsycally and metally fit. It should be the Sikh race which are invincible, like we were in the past, not any other group.

Veerji I never said it doesnt happen. I know it happens. I am supporting you and agreeing with you on how people in US should be more aware. I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I'm just saying its not that common in US. Or atleast around my area. And I did not say that Muslims are better looking than Sikhs, hence the reason why its in quotations. I was just saying that this is how many girls, including some of the people I know justify dating a Muslim.

All my cousin sisters which are married are in non sikh families.And the girl that is physically assaulted is married to Hindu .Inderking I don't think you have idea of  how many sikh girls marrying to hindu's in cities,Yes it is happening on large scale and there is no conspiracy behind it.They do it with their own will and in many cases even parents don't object

Hey guys I know what lets blame this problem all on the Punjabi Sikh guys cos it must be them who force these poor girls to run off to non-Sikh guys right? lol

and lets blame all the Sikh girls for all those punjabi sikh guys who date muslim girls undercover and some even marrying them. Surely it must be the nagging Sikh girls, overly manly, over weight, drunk in clubs, sleeping around types that put off those Sikh guys who eventually ran off with muslim girls?

I find it hilarious that we look to blame the opposite gender for the wrongs of those of one gender. Sheer stupidity and ignorant.

No one else is to blame but the girls and guys themselves who run off with non-Sikhs they turn their own back on the faith and their parents and the community because they are looking for short term fun, or attention/affection, or lust/sex.

However having said that lets face it its much easier to get a non-muslim girl into bed than a muslim girl because muslim parents of pakistani/bengali/indian ethnicity do not give as much freedom to their girls as the non-muslim (of same ethnicity) families do. So you see these girls go off to uni, go clubs and sleep around...parents dont know jack what goes on... also the facebook generation is to blame. its very easy to add/message a girl if you have a clean shaven face you look cute you get attention because everyone is shallow particular young impressionable girls first thing they look at is looks first and personality second.

The solution is simple, educate your females, instil in them a sense of pride and honour where they place love for parents, Sikhism and Waheguru above all. The females of Sikhism have totally failed their fellow sisters in faith. This needs to change, you have khalsa's only interested in Khalsa's what about the rest of the Sikhs? 80% of Sikhs are sahejdhari's non-baptised totally without any organisation to bring them into the faith and empower them to live a Sikh lifestyle and in process spread Sikhism.