Why Do So Many Sikh Girls Run Off With Muslims

There are so many reasons to this question that can be right and all of them could be wrong, so this thread will go no where.

Muslims brainwash Sikh woman emotionally and then get them pregenant because now the girl can't take off. Muslims are all about having the most people in their religion and nothing more. They will use anyway to decieve a naive and so called educated girl. She could be christian, hindu, Sikh, or no religion and they will make her into a baby making machine and once their done with her, then throw her to the road. The Koran allows them to lie to a non-muslim and allows Muslim to beat their wives, and allows them to have multiple wives. There are probably only 1% of Muslims that are actually good, rest of them are fanatics looking forward to beat, rape, and kill to populate the world with more Muslims.

Hey guys I know what lets blame this problem all on the Punjabi Sikh guys cos it must be them who force these poor girls to run off to non-Sikh guys right? lol

and lets blame all the Sikh girls for all those punjabi sikh guys who date muslim girls undercover and some even marrying them. Surely it must be the nagging Sikh girls, overly manly, over weight, drunk in clubs, sleeping around types that put off those Sikh guys who eventually ran off with muslim girls?

I find it hilarious that we look to blame the opposite gender for the wrongs of those of one gender. Sheer stupidity and ignorant.

No one else is to blame but the girls and guys themselves who run off with non-Sikhs they turn their own back on the faith and their parents and the community because they are looking for short term fun, or attention/affection, or lust/sex.

However having said that lets face it its much easier to get a non-muslim girl into bed than a muslim girl because muslim parents of pakistani/bengali/indian ethnicity do not give as much freedom to their girls as the non-muslim (of same ethnicity) families do. So you see these girls go off to uni, go clubs and sleep around...parents dont know jack what goes on... also the facebook generation is to blame. its very easy to add/message a girl if you have a clean shaven face you look cute you get attention because everyone is shallow particular young impressionable girls first thing they look at is looks first and personality second.

The solution is simple, educate your females, instil in them a sense of pride and honour where they place love for parents, Sikhism and Waheguru above all. The females of Sikhism have totally failed their fellow sisters in faith. This needs to change, you have khalsa's only interested in Khalsa's what about the rest of the Sikhs? 80% of Sikhs are sahejdhari's non-baptised totally without any organisation to bring them into the faith and empower them to live a Sikh lifestyle and in process spread Sikhism.

wow thats sad and stupid what you said, girls just want guys with shaven face, its cause theirs to many singh's with low confidence and self esteem that girls don't want to date singhs or marry them, but ive met the few singh's who are confidence ppl and can pickup the most anti singh girl out their, im pretty sure you noticed singh's with extremely good looking girls, whats the difference between them and other singh's, its confidence and ambition

There are so many reasons to this question that can be right and all of them could be wrong, so this thread will go no where.

Muslims brainwash Sikh woman emotionally and then get them pregenant because now the girl can't take off. Muslims are all about having the most people in their religion and nothing more. They will use anyway to decieve a naive and so called educated girl. She could be christian, hindu, Sikh, or no religion and they will make her into a baby making machine and once their done with her, then throw her to the road. The Koran allows them to lie to a non-muslim and allows Muslim to beat their wives, and allows them to have multiple wives. There are probably only 1% of Muslims that are actually good, rest of them are fanatics looking forward to beat, rape, and kill to populate the world with more Muslims.

I agree with much of that. Things will only change when women themselves say no they wont be used and abused but at moment they are willing to let their fellow sisters in faith be treated with contempt.

I used to think Kauregous was going to make a big changes and raise awareness amoung the females about their futures, teach them their faith. But evidently it has failed, it is lilly liberal organisation that doesnt cater for girls of the facebook generation, who have broadband/net access. There is alot of bad influences on the net and media. 8years ago the problem was small as females werent exposed to the dangers as much, as most ppl didnt have 24 hours always on net connections, now its very easy to contact an impressionable naive girl and expose her to bad influences and work on her to get her to have relationship then over time convert her, muslims call this dawah it is a duty for all muslims to spread and propagate the faith be it overtly or covertly.

There needs to be another organisation specifically created with the task of having a strong agenda to expose the consequences of what these guys do to not only to non-muslim girls but muslim girls also. Ive read countless stories of these non-practising muslim desi guys taking virginity of a desi muslim girl pretending he will marry her then telling her nah my family wants me to get married within the family from a girl back home (ie cusin sister in pakistan). Strong agenda should be set so that females remember their virginity is something reserved only for their Sikh husband. This way no Tom, Derek or Harry can just come along and try it on for a few mins of fun and leaving the girl with life time of regret.

Girls are more likely to listen to other females in these situations so if there are no strong Sikh women who are willing to help mentor and guide their fellow sisters in faith then we might aswell just allow this abuse to carry on.

Personally I haven't heard of any cases of conversion in America but I know a lot of girls who have had Muslim boyfriends because they're "better looking."

Another case that is common here is a Sikh girl will go out with a Sikh boy who has kes and eventually make him cut his kes.

So many problems with youth today. Without proper knowledge we are going no where. Kaljug is truly kicking in.

hkaurP - No way Pakis are better looking than Sikhs, these Pakis are all inbred and that is a fact.

You need to wakeup why do you think these Pakis are going out with the Sikh women ( who are blind) its to have sex with them or to convert them. Just because you have not heard of someone converting does not mean it will not happen or has happened. I ask all my Sikh brothers and sisters in America and Canada to be more proactive and become aware of these cases, and stop this problems before they occur. Just take the UK as an example. Sikhs in the America and Canada need to take this problem more seriously and make it the top one on the priority list as these problems will occur in the respective counties.

kds1980 - Listen you probably have some real liberal cousins, who are so liberal they have fallen into the realm of stupidity, these problems also occur with other religions such as HINDUS and MUSLIMS maybe you know of some of these cases also. Are you're cousins marrying people from differnet religions or Sikhs which are clean shaven? If they are marrying out of religion then , which religion do they marry into?

I still find it hard that your cousin sisters have married to so called "non-SIkhs" weather in the PIND or Cities, even in Cities this does not go on people that try are locked down. The girl that was been physically assulted was the guy a clean shaven Sikh?

soorma84 - I disagree not all Sikhs are wimps, there are wimps from all religions look at these Pakis they are wimps when they are by themselves but they seem to grow in strengthen when they are in a gang of there extreamist brothers but even then are wimps, the Hindus in this countries are beyond wimps and just bend over. The Blacks are just so "high" all the time and workout all the time as they do not work, that they are up for it most of the time. I actually think "Whites" are the hardest , when I was younger I thought they were wimps, but they are hard as nails.

At the end of the day, the GURU has told us to "SAINT Warriors", if we simple listen to the GURU we can become the ultimate human-being and do not need anyone else. My advice is "think hard" and " workout hard" go to the gym, go kickboxing, go MMA, go wrestling, etc. The GURU has ordered us to be phsycally and metally fit. It should be the Sikh race which are invincible, like we were in the past, not any other group.

Veerji I never said it doesnt happen. I know it happens. I am supporting you and agreeing with you on how people in US should be more aware. I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I'm just saying its not that common in US. Or atleast around my area. And I did not say that Muslims are better looking than Sikhs, hence the reason why its in quotations. I was just saying that this is how many girls, including some of the people I know justify dating a Muslim.

Thank god someone sees this reality - we don't want no Hindu or Muslim marrying out girls

Wars are fought in many ways, while Sikhs have just sat back and become "lazy" or living of the legacies of our ancestors other communities have been taking advantage of this. Dharam Yudh is fought on many levels but now Sikhs only concern it with physical battle.

First step we need to stop this negativity that is sweeping around in the Panth. We are like magnets - like attract like. You become and attract what you think. Stop blaming the Muslims they are not going to stop with your complaining. They are simply doing what they believe in, which is spreading Islam by any means necessary.

Wars are fought in many ways, while Sikhs have just sat back and become "lazy" or living of the legacies of our ancestors other communities have been taking advantage of this. Dharam Yudh is fought on many levels but now Sikhs only concern it with physical battle.

First step we need to stop this negativity that is sweeping around in the Panth. We are like magnets - like attract like. You become and attract what you think. Stop blaming the Muslims they are not going to stop with your complaining. They are simply doing what they believe in, which is spreading Islam by any means necessary.

you re 100% right...we need to stop comlaining..and become active aginst this threat...can you imagine puraatan singhs saying why do the muslims keep coming to kill us...cant they stop....no!! the khalsa was tyaar bar tyaar for anything and everythig...but i agree dharam yudh is fought on many levels..not just the physical battle..