Shame On Us!

if we have people like HUMGAREEB spreading lies against gurcharan singh who had genuinie intrests for the southall community, it says it all.......

SHAME ON HIM, SHAME ON OUR PEOPLE. Southall has already become a complete dump within the last 5 years, i c it becoming a catastrophy within the next 5. No wonder everyone wealthy is moving out as the town itself has become a crime haven.

Not forgetting Satnam Kaur Khalsa (liberal) who stood in Hayes.

Satnam Kaur has lived in West London since 1968 and is very proud to have been chosen to represent Hayes and Harlington for the Liberal Democrats. Satnam Kaur is committed to being a strong local voice for the people of Hayes and Harlington . As a mother, she is passionate about giving every child a fair start in life, and about working with Nick Clegg and the Liberal Democrats to make Hayes and Harlington fairer and greener for the next generation.

Satnam Kaur has been campaigning to for a greener environment, recycling of plastics, such as a “Use it or lose it” allotment usage campaign she ran in the past. Satnam Kaur also campaigned against the third runaway at Heathrow, post office closures and Students’ tuition fees.

An executive member of the Hounslow Borough Neighbourhood Watch Association and the Sutton Lane Allotment Association, and treasurer of the Hounslow Community Farming Association, Satnam Kaur also supports the Woodland Trust, RSPCA, Water aid and Help the Aged.

Satnam Kaur has a degree in Biological Sciences and is a qualified accountant. She now Works as an auditor with for a local authority. In her spare time she enjoys working on a community farming project and is learning to play the Dilruba, a musical instrument.

if we have people like HUMGAREEB spreading lies against gurcharan singh who had genuinie intrests for the southall community, it says it all.......

SHAME ON HIM, SHAME ON OUR PEOPLE. Southall has already become a complete dump within the last 5 years, i c it becoming a catastrophy within the next 5. No wonder everyone wealthy is moving out as the town itself has become a crime haven.

if we have people like this, like humgareeb, we are going to get no where!

WJKK WJKF

Great this should be pointed out, just goes to show where most of the energy is on this forum. And if we continue in the same way we will not get anywhere.

We all want Khalsa to be up there where it matters however we don't have the momentum or energy to get out there and help the ones that are Khalsa and active at present. Every believer in SGGS on this forum should make a pledge not to make this mistake again.

Satnam Kaur has lived in West London since 1968 and is very proud to have been chosen to represent Hayes and Harlington for the Liberal Democrats. Satnam Kaur is committed to being a strong local voice for the people of Hayes and Harlington . As a mother, she is passionate about giving every child a fair start in life, and about working with Nick Clegg and the Liberal Democrats to make Hayes and Harlington fairer and greener for the next generation.

Satnam Kaur has been campaigning to for a greener environment, recycling of plastics, such as a “Use it or lose it” allotment usage campaign she ran in the past. Satnam Kaur also campaigned against the third runaway at Heathrow, post office closures and Students’ tuition fees.

An executive member of the Hounslow Borough Neighbourhood Watch Association and the Sutton Lane Allotment Association, and treasurer of the Hounslow Community Farming Association, Satnam Kaur also supports the Woodland Trust, RSPCA, Water aid and Help the Aged.

Satnam Kaur has a degree in Biological Sciences and is a qualified accountant. She now Works as an auditor with for a local authority. In her spare time she enjoys working on a community farming project and is learning to play the Dilruba, a musical instrument.

Lol! You lot are a bunch of jokers. I never lied about anything I said. No one on the forum or even Gurcharan Singh himself came forward to refute my claims, to say he doesn't eat meat or drink?

And take a look at the numbers, I really influenced 12,000 people??? If so mayb I should stand next time!!

Hukamai ander sabh ko, bahar hukam na koi.. Vaheguru knows best!!

Satnam Kaur has been campaigning to for a greener environment, recycling of plastics, such as a "Use it or lose it" allotment usage campaign she ran in the past. Satnam Kaur also campaigned against the third runaway at Heathrow, post office closures and Students' tuition fees.

Lol! You lot are a bunch of jokers. I never lied about anything I said. No one on the forum or even Gurcharan Singh himself came forward to refute my claims, to say he doesn't eat meat or drink?

And take a look at the numbers, I really influenced 12,000 people??? If so mayb I should stand next time!!

Hukamai ander sabh ko, bahar hukam na koi.. Vaheguru knows best!!

Humgareeb I humbly request can you give it a break now!

Im going to speak the truth here and if the truth hurts the reader then thats their own problem.

Gurcharan lost the election due to our own so called people voting in Sharma,Sharma did not even have to campaign and nor did he or his supporters have to stand outside polling stations.Its no co incidence that the same THUGS ,backers of Himmat Sohi backed Sharma as in the pic below:

post-22108-127324996121_thumb.jpg

Prominent thugs include 'Kala' Mr Glassy Junction,along with his sidekick drug dealer 'Billa Sandhu' who used to bring thugs to Singh Sabha Park Ave to back the RSS supporting Himmat Sohi,Mac - Kingsway Tandoori Hounslow,Baldev Bullet,Manjit Litt Ex Congress Overseas President Millionaire Chor Ex Drug Smuggler who used to deal in cocaine and the rest in the pic were all seen at polling stations up and down Southall on election day.On another note Mr Glassy Junction had his pub licence taken away for some reason and the Pub remained shut on the day and today as well - if the pub was open thats where they all would have gathered - thug/labour party.

Sharma never even campaigned in the election ,he was and is a nobody who has done 0 for Southall infact hes lied on many occasions as said in the leaflet below

post-22108-127325023329_thumb.jpg

He is an Ex Overseas President of the Indian National Congress Party & retains strong links with the VHP /RSS and even had a role in Singh Sabha Southall when Sohi was in Power.

SHAMRA had no SHAME when he began to print leaflets about Gurcharan Singh which included 1984 - he tried to use 1984 to make Gurcharan loose votes, by claiming Gurcharan supported the Slaying of his fellow congress leader Indira Gandhi,he did this through english leaflets a letter to Cameron and Panjabi leaflets to every house in Southall.

Even after these so called Sikhs like the Mr Glassy Junction - Himmat Sohi Ex Commitee gang and others read these leaflets they still supported Sharma?How can SIKHS support a man who has done NOTHING for Southall - I though we belived in Sarbat Da Bhalla what bhalla has he done?

How can Sikhs support a man who retains links with Hindu Terrorist groups and is an ex president of the Overseas Congress??

How can Sikhs support a man who said BAN GURU KA LANGAR to students???How can SIKHS support a man who gave out laddoos after Operation Bluestar in 1984 and the destruction of Babri Masjid????

How can Sikhs support a man who never attends meetings or who never attended any election debates where as all the other candidates attended.

Sikh sentiments of those Sikhs WHOS CONSCIENCE IS ALIVE have been greatly hurt in this election by Sharma and his cronies and gaddars of the Panth, Sharma wanted Langar banned ,and said it on all radio stations ,said Gurdwaras contribute to immigration problem, bought up 1984 to open the wounds of Sikhs who have not forgotten his actions after bluestar.His true anti Sikh anti Sikh Freedom attitude have come to light as he said in his leaflet and claimed Gurcharan supported Sikh Freedom - whats it to him???? Oh i forgot Sikhs made him a leader already as MP and of the Sikh Community as Milliband said hes a Champion for Sikhs in Parliament???Whats he done, and a message to all these Sikh Groups like Sikh Federation and others who have met Sharma - if you are true to your Panthic Commitment you will NOT meet with Sharma after all this fiasco and after his true colours have been revealed he is NOT GOING to help the Sikh Cause so NO POINT asking him to,and a message to Sri Guru Singh Sabha Southall think twice before honouring this pathetic man who has hurt Sikh sentiments - the commitees job is running the Guru Ghar and Parchaar not dishing out Siropas.

AND most of all SHAME ON THE <banned word filter activated> SIKHS WHO voted against Gurcharan - what have we achieved in Britian since Duleep Singh arrived?In political terms WHAT HAVE WE ACHIEVED SOMEONE ANSWER THIS FOR ME? N O T H I N G

Sikhs were banging on about the flipping Census a while back ,what Census are you going to get Sikhs when you can't even support and elect a Sikh MP not just in Southall - Gurcharan Singh but in the Midlands Jasbir Singh Parmar.In both Sikh Majority areas the gaddars within the Qoum have let their conscience die and set Sikhs back MANY MANY MANY years .

Gurcharan has now dedicated his life to Southall for over 30 years - his record on his work and achievements proove this Sharmas record is the total opposite.He has made a All Party Parliament Group for tamils ,yet hes supports the same Sonia Gandhi and is a member of the Congress who armed Sri Lanka's govt to wipe out Tamils,thats how cunning Sharma is.

We have no representative in ANY PARLIAMENT on the World - and NO DONT MENTION Manmohan Singh PM of Hindustan he is not a Sikh according to me.

We have no repp on the World Stage on in any nation - we are a STATELESS VOICELESS NATION...........that is THE HARD FACT OF THE MATTER!

Apart from the few groups and Sikh population who supported Gurcharan,Jasbir and others you should all be ASHAMED OF YOURSEVES Muslims have their people in Parliament ,Hindus have their Sharmas and Lords in Parliament.....we have no one...............On behalf of the Youth of Southall I direct the following statement to all Gurdwaras......'' We do not support Sharma nor do we endorse him due to him hurting Sikh Sentiments,you should think twice about your Panthic Commitment before approaching him for help of honouring him'' this goes to all Gurdwara Commitees,Sikh Groups,Jathas,Gurdwara Councils and FSO's.

THE NEXT STEP FOR THE SIKHS IN THE UK ..WORLDOVER????