Why Did Guru Gobind Singh Ji Said That He Is An Idol Breaker In Zaffarnama ?

In verse no 95 of Zaffarnama , Guru Gobind Singh ji says :

"I am also the annihilator of the hill rajas, the idol worshippers. They are idol worshipers and I am the idol breaker."

But , we know Siri Guru Gobind Singh ji sacrificed his entire family for saving India from Islamic sway .

Is Guru Gobind Singh ji saying that he is enemy of hill rajas because they are idol worshipper( hindus ) ?

ਮਨਮ ਕੁਸ਼ਤਹਅਮ ਕੋਹਿਯਾਂ ਪੁਰਫਿਤਨ ॥ ਕਿ ਆਂ ਬੁਤ ਪਰਸਤੰਦੁ ਮਨ ਬੁਤਸ਼ਿਕਨ ॥੯੫॥

MANAM KUSHTEH AM KOHI-AAN BUT PRAST

KE O BUT PRASTAND-O MAN BUT SHIKAST (95)

I am also the annihilator of the hill rajas, the idol worshippers. They are idol worshipers and I am the idol breaker.

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Zafarnama#Verses_95_to_111

Muslims used to WOrship iDols in Mecca during Moosa ji's time. There were Sava Pakh Pegamber(Prophets or Messengeers), Out of these Sava Lakh Only Prophet Mohammed was Balessed with the parthak Darshan of Akal Purakh.Once got the Darshan, He said'Akal Purakh look like me' and God Replied'I donot Look like you rather You look like me'

Mossa ji(Prophet of God,same like Mohammad Ji) destroyed all the idols in Mecca and told not to worship these. Mossa later than went to the Hipp top to get the Hukamnamas from Akal purakh. He wrote all the hukams on the papera and returned back to Mecca; Ad He saw People again started Worshipping Idols. He got so much angry and Furious and That He threw all the Hukamnamas on Ground. And didnot follow the Order of the God.

Idol worship can never be stopped.

You see Guruji fought wars to remove Evil from World(Mughals Dyastany was Destroyed) and also told not to wroship Idols. Even though People stopped worshipping Idols during Guruji's TIme. Today gain we see So many worshipping Idols.

*Hipp is Hill (Sorry for the Mistake)

Aurangzeb was a Hardworking Muslim.Even after having Vast Empire in India; He used to Write Qurans with his Own Hands and Sell them to Earn Living. Also He used to Visit Mecca Daily in his Shuksham Deh(Astral Body). During One of His visists in Mecca. On the way He met Guru Gobind singh ji riding on Neela and Came towards him. He got shocked for his life. He thoguht Only He had such power to Go to Mecca in Astral Body. He thought He was Dreaming. BUT ANTARJAMI guruji gave him a Daggar. when He returned back to his Normal Body, He was actually holding that Daggar.

Aurangzeb was a Hardworking Muslim.Even after having Vast Empire in India; He used to Write Qurans with his Own Hands and Sell them to Earn Living. Also He used to Visit Mecca Daily in his Shuksham Deh(Astral Body). During One of His visists in Mecca. On the way He met Guru Gobind singh ji riding on Neela and Came towards him. He got shocked for his life. He thoguht Only He had such power to Go to Mecca in Astral Body. He thought He was Dreaming. BUT ANTARJAMI guruji gave him a Daggar. when He returned back to his Normal Body, He was actually holding that Daggar.
hmmm, interesting. You have any sources for that veerji?

When Avataar comes to Kill the Demon, That Demon is not Ordinary, He always have some powers. That is why God takes Avtaar to Mukt them; Otherwise God could have Given the SEWa to Someother Person to kill the Demon

Vishnu Bhagwan took avataar as Ram ji to Kill Ravan. Ravan was not Ordinary Person. Of his Time, He was one of the Topmost Pandit. He knew all the Vedas (4 vedas) Orally. He knew Braham Vidiya. Raaavan only gave Boon to Ramji and Laksham that Ram would win the War and Ram Rajya Would be Estalished(This Sakhi is Bit Long). Ravan was not a Bad person only his Ahnkaar and Ego took him to Hell.

Vishnu took avataar of Narsingh to Kill Harnakshipu(Father of Prahlad Bahagat).

So do you think, Auranzeb was a Ordinary Person. If yes, then Why Akal Purakh send Guru Gobind singh to Matlok to Kill him. He could have been killed by any Ordinary Person

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Please read this PDF, page 34. Commentary on the "idol breaker" translation. Another view possibly offering a variation on translation. But take note: shikast is still translated as meaning to break, so the translation of idol breaker can still stand the test of an accurate translation.