How Can We Get More Sikhs Into Mixed Martial Arts

<br />mma is the best hand to hand combat in the world, how do we know this, cause through competition through ufc and pride we got to see what worked and didn't, and ppl from mma backgrounds destroyed all these other traditional martial artists like kung fu ninjitsu tae kwando and every other martial artist, not only did they destroy them they humilated them<br /><br />thats why everyone knows mma is the best hand to hand combat in the world, we got to see it, in competition, and see it destroy the competition<br /><br />lol and for you to say mma is only a sport and that traditional martial arts our far more lethal shows that you don't know what your talking about and making up stuff as you go, cause like i said, these traditional martial artists got destroyed by guys from mma backgrounds<br /><br /><br />shastar vidya worked in india in the 1700's and worked for the rajputs for a thousand years, but it won't work today, sorry to say it, for hand to hand your wasting your time if you choose to learn shastar vidiya over mma, and for weapons combat your wasting your time learning shastar vidya over krav mega<br /><br /><br /> <br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Your looking at things through blinkered eyes...cant see outside your own little world or opinion... This is becasue you cant differentiate between a sport art and real combat arts.

- MMA is a sport art governed by rules for public viewing and enterntainment..

- A combat arts sole purpose is to damage, injure, kill, destroy the oponent through any means neccesary..., there are no rules...the arena is the street, battlefield etc. whatever situation arises hands free, weapons etc...you should be prepared for any situation... Hands free is a lower level skill than weapons based skills/

A combat art cannot be tested in a rules driven arena such as MMA and cage fighting ... The arts your referring to test in "competition" are sports arts... But your not going to agree your too blikered in your thinking because you've never expeienced or witnessed any true combat arts...your stuck listening to the opnions of the imemadite gym or trainers you train under...

Would a MMA artist survive in the arena of a comabat art practioner ??...where there are no rules, any weapons that come to hand can be ueed, there are no banned strikes....eyes, groin, neck, throat, teticles,. nose...small joint manipulation, joint locks, breaks, chokes, strangualtion.. etc.. The compettion stops when the looser cannot fight any further..because either he is too injured to fight, quits via submission, knocked out..etc.. Look up Hadh Torh challeges on the Shastar Vidiya website.

This is how combat arts are tested...not in rules drived arenas.. or at a next level in a real warfare situation...where by loosing probably emans you end up dead...

Get yourself some experience of some real combat arts if you can find the right teachers to show you the real stuff...it will open your mind...

We can argue over this all day long and it wont go no where, comments such as "Shastarvidiya used to work before, but it wont now" just shows how delirious this person is. Did you know that Mauy Thai is also a traditional art, which comes from the battlefield art of Krabi Krabong? Did you also know that BJJ is an adapted form of JJ which comes from the traditional battlefield arts of the Samurai?

Beyond the labels and styles, there is skill and technique, rather then argue over a style you should train your hardest to become the best of your ability.

Its a waste of time to discuss this further, Gurfateh!

<br /><br /><br />

Your looking at things through blinkered eyes...cant see outside your own little world or opinion... This is becasue you cant differentiate between a sport art and real combat arts.

- A combat arts sole purpose is to damage, injure, kill, destroy the oponent through any means neccesary..., there are no rules...the arena is the street, battlefield etc. whatever situation arises hands free, weapons etc...you should be prepared for any situation... Hands free is a lower level skill than weapons based skills/

A combat art cannot be tested in a rules driven arena such as MMA and cage fighting ... The arts your referring to test in "competition" are sports arts... But your not going to agree your too blikered in your thinking because you've never expeienced or witnessed any true combat arts...your stuck listening to the opnions of the imemadite gym or trainers you train under...

Would a MMA artist survive in the arena of a comabat art practioner ??...where there are no rules, any weapons that come to hand can be ueed, there are no banned strikes....eyes, groin, neck, throat, teticles,. nose...small joint manipulation, joint locks, breaks, chokes, strangualtion.. etc.. The compettion stops when the looser cannot fight any further..because either he is too injured to fight, quits via submission, knocked out..etc.. Look up Hadh Torh challeges on the Shastar Vidiya website.

This is how combat arts are tested...not in rules drived arenas.. or at a next level in a real warfare situation...where by loosing probably emans you end up dead...

Get yourself some experience of some real combat arts if you can find the right teachers to show you the real stuff...it will open your mind...

sorry dude your watching to many jackie chan movies, what happends in movies and real life are two different things

now in the ufc we got to see every martial art put to the test, the only once that passed were muay thai, wrestling, judo, ji jitsu, boxing, this is why to be successfull in mma you have to have muay thai boxing wrestling judo ji jistu tell me if these other martial arts our so effective why did they get their behinds handed to them in the ufc and pride, especially in the 90's when their were very little rules, and trust me if mma fighters can destroy these guys were their our rules imagine the damage they do out on the streets, if these martial artists got beat down with a few rules what would happen when their our no rules, on top of that in the 90's most guys from mma backgrounds only studied one style of fighting, it may just bin wrestling, or muay thai, today mma consists of all these 5 martial arts combined that have shown that individually then can conquere all the other martial arts, now if these kung fu guys and ninjitsu guys couldn't survive in the 90's they would be in more trouble today cause fighters have evolved and our learning 5 different styles of fighting to make up mma compared to just one in the 90's

<br /><br /><br />

sorry dude your watching to many jackie chan movies, what happends in movies and real life are two different things

now in the ufc we got to see every martial art put to the test, the only once that passed were muay thai, wrestling, judo, ji jitsu, boxing, this is why to be successfull in mma you have to have muay thai boxing wrestling judo ji jistu tell me if these other martial arts our so effective why did they get their behinds handed to them in the ufc and pride, especially in the 90's when their were very little rules, and trust me if mma fighters can destroy these guys were their our rules imagine the damage they do out on the streets, if these martial artists got beat down with a few rules what would happen when their our no rules, on top of that in the 90's most guys from mma backgrounds only studied one style of fighting, it may just bin wrestling, or muay thai, today mma consists of all these 5 martial arts combined that have shown that individually then can conquere all the other martial arts, now if these kung fu guys and ninjitsu guys couldn't survive in the 90's they would be in more trouble today cause fighters have evolved and our learning 5 different styles of fighting to make up mma compared to just one in the 90's

<br /><br /><br />

We can argue over this all day long and it wont go no where, comments such as "Shastarvidiya used to work before, but it wont now" just shows how delirious this person is. Did you know that Mauy Thai is also a traditional art, which comes from the battlefield art of Krabi Krabong? Did you also know that BJJ is an adapted form of JJ which comes from the traditional battlefield arts of the Samurai?

Beyond the labels and styles, there is skill and technique, rather then argue over a style you should train your hardest to become the best of your ability.

Its a waste of time to discuss this further, Gurfateh!

i agree most martial arts evolve out of other martial arts, were brazilion ji jitsu for example to the best aspects of other martial arts and improved some of those techniqes, same thing with krav mega, evolution is important, most martial arts havn't evolved hence why i believe they fail in competition, evolution and growth is important

• 3 months later...

Hi everybody, my name is Carl Ashton and I have been a professional martial instructor for 6 years. I noticed that a lot of parents have many concerns before bringing their kids to a martial art/karate class. I am trying very hard to put together a report to address any issues or questions that parents have about getting there kids involved in martial arts. If you would like to help me, please fill out this one question survey http://tinyurl.com/karate4kids . I would be very grateful for your help. Thank you!!

Carl Ashton

http://members.flycatchergenerator.com

Hi everybody, my name is Carl Ashton and I have been a professional martial instructor for 6 years. I noticed that a lot of parents have many concerns before bringing their kids to a martial art/karate class. I am trying very hard to put together a report to address any issues or questions that parents have about getting there kids involved in martial arts. If you would like to help me, please fill out this one question survey http://tinyurl.com/karate4kids . I would be very grateful for your help. Thank you!!

Carl Ashton

http://members.flycatchergenerator.com

No one click the link, it's probably a keylogger or some sort of malware.