Getting Strong

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Try the p90x its really good and works in a matter of weeks. I'm a really weak girl myself, but after trying it out, its made me so much stronger and healthier too! :) hope this helps and good luck! :)

I got that off a friend, but never started it lol. It was back when I was looking to get into working out. What are the workouts like and how long are they?

the one i'm working on right now is the "ab ripper x" and is about 17 mins long. It very very very intense. You'll probably ache a lot the first few days, but you'll notice it working after the first try.

take up some boxing and mma surround yourself in that environment of guys who push their body passed its limits everyday physically and adopt their mind sets and grow mentally tougher day by day, cause you'll have ppl holding you accountable and they'll help you progress

most 15 year olds have hard time motivating themselves in the gym their excited first two weeks then stop going and continue to eat what ever and get lazy, join an mma gym or boxing gym their your in an environment were you have profesional fighters motivating you and you'll grow mentally and physically

cut out all junk, and start eating LOADS of dahi, have roti made of high protein and high iron flour, like misa (chick pea atta) or besan, hv about 4 in the morning with dahi and lots of butter, however note that if u still eat junk, all will happen is that ull get fat. for lunch eat either a handfull of nuts, or a sandwich with cheese or tofu. snack on fruits (esssential). sabji roti at night. Once more, to pull of this diet, you can eat NO JUNK and NO FRIED FOOD. Also, implement this slowly, one food at a time, or you will mess up your stomach.

and exercise of course

Hi, I am posting from my mates Sikh Sangat account (Singh#), because I don't want to make a account on this, as I am very very busy, I asked this question to Singh# in school, he told me to try Sikhsangat.com, so here goes:

"Well, basicially, I'm quite tall for my age, im 15, and i'm weak... I want to be strong, strong for the right reasons, not being a wannabe romeo tryna impress bibiya...

I am not tough. I'm get no respect with my class mates... I get kicked about, I want to make muscles and stand up to them. Not start fights. So the question is:

What foods should I eat?

What method should I do to train?

And what else would you reccommend"...

Thats it:

Singh# (This is Singh# speaking now). I have let my mate use this account, I have not told him my password, or username, so chill :p

He started this thread infront of me

geeza its good u wanna get into training...join a MMA class in ur ends forget all that weight training and getting big that wont get u no wher wen it comes to fighting just slows u down...join a martial arts class and u ask them what u shud do wen ur not in class wot execises etc

but most of all dont think training will give u balls if ur gettin picked on u can train all u want but if u aint got balls u cant do nutin...be a bundah n stand up2 dem listen to sant ji speeches wake up the warrrior inside u

n another thing as far as diet concerned cut out junk food green tea,fruit, wholemeal attah not white attah brown rice not white rice ... join a MMA class n after a few sessions having a scrap is like a walk in the walk...ur a son of guru gobind singh if u gettin slapped around u bringin dishonour to the khalsa army

As ur 15, dont jump straight into gym, just start press ups, chin ups, sit ups, they will help u out properly when u get older and join a gym, try get a partner to join up with u, as motivating each other helps out alot, also recite loads of bani, as going gym can get u off the path.

The major ones if u want strength are:-

meet guru ji atleast once a day

up the amount of bani u recite

get a sarbloh mala and jus do simran, when ur walkin to school, getting the bus, playing COD :D

and touch ur mum and dads feet every day

that will give u alot of strength with out going gym