Gobind Gita

Koi

What is a Panthic View??? Does that mean all sampardas are not panthic?? If so tell us know and we will break away from the SGPC who are like a cage on the mysticism of Sikhi.

Without the sampardas you have no historical or supportive texts about either the faith or history of the panth!!!!

True. One of the casualities of singh sabha movement was stifling of Nirmala schoalrship and we are most probably paying price for that today due to mushrooming anti sikh cult of missionaries who are in plain language nothing but atheists.

Having read the entire thread, I feel like making a humble benti at the feet of everyone - Please, please, please, please do not do nindya of any jathebandi/samprada/ang of Sikhi. We are all different branches of the same beautiful tree, please let it remain like that. Debate/clarify your doubts by all means, but just keep in mind not to hurt anyone's feelings by your comments. Thank you :)

I think most of you guys need to calm down.

I asked a simple question, and not a single one of you has answered it.

Can someone provide any Panthic references (non Nirmala or Udaasee) that authenticate this scripture?

None of the above links provide information on this or the background of this pothi.

Do you consider this Gurbani?

All I am asking is that can you give me any Panthic reference outside of Nirmala or Udaasee references that authenticate this bani.

How difficult is that to comprehend? Nirmalas and Udaasees recognize many scriptures and follow practices that the rest of the Panth does not.

If you are going to promote "Gobind Gita" in the rest of the Panth, then provide references that authenticate this bani. It is simple as that.

This is not about Singh Sabha vs. Nirmalas or Udasees. This is about the authenticity of a bani.

If this is the type of reaction given to a question on this forum - then I truly feel sorry for the rest of the visitors who ask such a question in the future.

N30S1NGH,

Your comments do not really deserve a reply.

It is easy to bad mouth the Singh Sabha Lehar now, but don't forget Gursikhs such as Baba Attar Singh Mastuana, Giani Dit Singh, Baba Sundar Singh Bhinderan, Bhai Vir Singh, Bhai Randhir Singh, Akali Kaur Singh were all part of this Lehar and the Gurdwara Sudhar Lehar.

Without them, there would have been murtis and shivlings across all Gurdwaras in India, as there were at Sri Dabar Sahib during the turn of the last century.

Think about this next time you mock this great Lehar.