Sri Guru Arjun Dev Ji & Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale Shaheedi Samagam 2010

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard off some respected taksal representatives who spent time with baba thakur singh, that baba ji said sant ji was going to return as they leave this earth. baba ji left no sign of sant?

anyone confirm this please

The answer to the question

Baba Jee on many occasions said sant jee is not shaheed, videos are on the net, baba jee did an ardaas that guru sahib jee keeps their sareer untill sant jee returns, however in the later years they did say that if sant jee was to return now then there would be huge amount of casualties to the singhs, baba jee never gave a date or anything but did several times say that everyone will do my nindya saying i lied, but maharaj jee knows and when sant jee returns then every1 will know. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and i hope everyone respects that.

Regarding the programme, good luck, i dont think anyone is planning on messing with the event in any way or form as long as nindya of baba jee is not done, but that can only be found out once the event is over, and a response given in due time. I hope it all goes well, as veer ak47 said 'Across the world parchar about what Sant Ji taught and stood for has been done by both sides of the same coin, and excellent parchar at that! This needs to continue and not turn into singhs who believe and want the same thing fighting against each other.''

Again, good luck with the event and no one is against anyone that is doing parchaar proactively with the correct motives.

Bhull chuck Mwaaf Karni

i heard off some respected taksal representatives who spent time with baba thakur singh, that baba ji said sant ji was going to return as they leave this earth. baba ji left no sign of sant?

anyone confirm this please

Sorry guys, the way I read this is ..If this was some genuine sharda behind this programme or "samagam" then ALL the shaheeds of the Bluestar sakha would be remembered.

This is a Sakha and not just about one Gursikh. Santji stood with the hundreds of shaheeds from the sangat (the bibya, the kids, the elders, the tyar-bar-tyar Singhs) and not on his own.

Other previous Bluestar related samagams have honoured ALL the shaheeds of 84 (and fyi that includes Santji). BSSF you are being ignorent in thinking that no one has ever honoured Sant ji's Shaheedi before, and there will be (and have been for 25 years) shaheedi samagams in other Gurughars up and down the country remembering the shaheeds.

Sorry guys, the way I read this is ..If this was some genuine sharda behind this programme or "samagam" then ALL the shaheeds of the Bluestar sakha would be remembered.

This is a Sakha and not just about one Gursikh. Santji stood with the hundreds of shaheeds from the sangat (the bibya, the kids, the elders, the tyar-bar-tyar Singhs) and not on his own.

Other previous Bluestar related samagams have honoured ALL the shaheeds of 84 (and fyi that includes Santji). BSSF you are being ignorent in thinking that no one has ever honoured Sant ji's Shaheedi before, and there will be (and have been for 25 years) shaheedi samagams in other Gurughars up and down the country remembering the shaheeds.

Then why is there such a fuss at this programme?

Then why is there such a fuss at this programme?

its because ur advertising on the internet and people can feedback a comment... plus...(u may not like this comment)... there's not a high opinion of BSSF in some Gursikhs, so I think whatever you back as a group will fall under the radar...Pls don't shoot the messanger, I am only relying what some people have told me...call in nindya, call it feedback..its up to you..

But refering to what mala mentioned above about prgrames around the Bluestar Saka..an example is Gurdwara Karamsar in Ilford has been doing a shaheedi programme for the 84 saka in June for about 10 years now and the kathakar, kavishris and dhadi jathas have never hesitated to talk about Sant Jarnail Singh as a mahan shaheed...

I know a few people who have been to nearly all of BSSF events and nearly all of them have been dead, hardly anyone turning up. So it is now obvious, that the ONLY way BSSF can get people to come to their events is by causing controversy first on the internet, so people will turn up just to see what happens.

This is not just my view, but views of many many other people. Do not fall into this trap and do not get angry over their controversy.

One tip ...win the hearts of the sangat by doing proper seva and parchar, then sangat will be coming to your events in the hundreds. smile.gif

BUMP on the list of Katha Vaachiks and Kirtanees please :)

As their is also another shaheedi smagam the day before at willenhall.... i would love to attend both but being poor means can only attend one :(

Willenhall Smagam has th enames listed on the poster

Bhai Gurmej Singh Ji

Bhai Sukhjinder Singh Ji

Bhai Hari Singh Ji

Bhai Gursharan Singh Ji

Sant Avtar Singh Ji Badni Kalan

Giani Ranjit Singh Ji

jagowale Kaveeshri Jatha

Cholla Sahib Dhadi Jatha

plus some of the international kirtanee jatha that are currently in the country.

BUMP on the list of Katha Vaachiks and Kirtanees please smile.gif

As their is also another shaheedi smagam the day before at willenhall.... i would love to attend both but being poor means can only attend one :(

Willenhall Smagam has th enames listed on the poster

Bhai Gurmej Singh Ji

Bhai Sukhjinder Singh Ji

Bhai Hari Singh Ji

Bhai Gursharan Singh Ji

Sant Avtar Singh Ji Badni Kalan

Giani Ranjit Singh Ji

jagowale Kaveeshri Jatha

Cholla Sahib Dhadi Jatha

plus some of the international kirtanee jatha that are currently in the country.

Sick is this the smagam in west Midlands on the 19th willenhall,

Defo be dar

Bump!!!!

Sri Mann Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale Zindabad Akaaaal

I dont think the issue here is santjis shaheedi (i beleive he is alive but at the end of day both sides believe he is a hero so thats fine)

The worrying thing is that BSSF (whise sevadars i have met n seem nice enough)

are asscociating wid criminals i am talking about Shere Punjab

i know a amritdhari singh who they spotted at a gym and being older recruited him n i know what it has done to him and his family but mahraj kirpa he has woke i am not saying more than that as it could be dangerous

all i am going to say is <banned word filter activated> SP all day any day

Do we have a list of kathakaar, kirtan jathas and kavishris attending?

So far comfirmed -

Bhai Paramjit Singh Nimana Kavishari Jatha

Baba Harjit Singh Ji - Metha Chowk Wale

Giani Gurdev Singh Jogewal Wale (Clifton road, Southall)

**More to be confirmed**

Organisations that will have speakers at the programme -

British Sikh Student Federation

Sikh Federation UK

United Khalsa Dal

British Sikh Council

Sikh Students Federation UK

Dal Khalsa

Council of Khalistan

Damdami Taksal

Akhand Kirtani Jatha

**Again More will confirm as we get cloer to the event date**

**AND A SPECIAL VIDEO WILL BE SHOWN OF GURSIKHS SUPPORTING THE EVENT THAT IS BEING MADE IN PUNJAB AS YOU READ THIS POST**

Sorry for the belated reply, we've just be confirming the timetable for the diwan.

Dal Khalsa

British Sikh Council

Akand Kirtani Jatha

where present at coventry when nindiya of Dasam Granth, damdami Taksal , Sant Jarnail Singh and Sant Baba Thakur singh ji was done

now they going to be at a prog where Sant ji (who believes in Dasam granth prakash, is/was taksals jathedar and said that Sant baba thakur singhji never lies) is honoured

I think everyone honestly has lost the plot you cant one min do nindiya and then get on stages

Dal Khalsa

British Sikh Council

Akand Kirtani Jatha

where present at coventry when nindiya of Dasam Granth, damdami Taksal , Sant Jarnail Singh and Sant Baba Thakur singh ji was done

now they going to be at a prog where Sant ji (who believes in Dasam granth prakash, is/was taksals jathedar and said that Sant baba thakur singhji never lies) is honoured

I think everyone honestly has lost the plot you cant one min do nindiya and then get on stages

An open invitation was sent to all organisations and we decided not to exclude anyone.

We assume that you are aware that ALL members of the FSO have been holding "unity" meetings over the last 6 months and the youth is given a totally different picture.

We should step above the divisive politics that our elders have fallen prey too.

As we have stated before we work with all organisations and will not be pressured to prove our association or disassociation with any organisation.

Please note: We are a Student Body for all and not a samparda/Jatha based organisation.