Beautiful Old Manscript Of Dasam Granth

Note: I am not advocating any one should worship devi, khanda or guru maharaj worshipped devi or khanda. However, driving force which is shakti of elements is praised not worshipped. Ultimately sikhs are nirgun shabad upasakh and goal of sikh leen in shabad but that being said- sri dasam granth sahib is full of upma of sargun parsara, driving force/shakti of same nirgun vahiguroo. If Vahiguroo Nirgun is heart, sargun are veins connected to that heart. They cannot be separated, read long arse thread between discussion nirgun and sargun, between Kulbir singh and I and Bijla Singh and I-

http://www.sikhaware...showtopic=10367

Discussion on tapoban

http://www.sikhaware...la&fromsearch=1

i dont think the blog post mentions anything about Guru Gobind Singh believing Durga as God. The point i am trying to understand is that whether the power of Khalsa was derived directly from God or via Durga Devi Shakti etc. Keep in mind all and many Devis are from one Main One Devi Shakti which is present in everything as per Hindu mat. I think we may be unnecessarily criticising the blogger as his writings are obviously based on earlier sources and he is trying to project Devi as source of power of Khalsa ? If Devi can exist in form of Kirpaan for Sikhs it can also exist as another form for Hindus?

Edited

I m not asking you to believe in it. Thats how i understood it from mahapursh katha's and books. Please help me understand, Can you please draw an alternative diagram to counter my diagram?

N30 singh has interpreted it correctly. Every religion has its own way of interpreting things.

Whereas Guru sahib has interpreted sri sahib as shakti of akal purakh, Hindus have their own way of interpreting that shakti.

One should not mix those.

There are two ways of looking at this, one is from historical point of view which is through sakhi from ithashik granths and from spiritual aspect.

I won't discuss the historical aspect as its already been discussed but from spiritual point of view, i don't see whats the issue? I think most of us are comfortable and agree with the fact, shakti from akaal purkh was pargat by sri guru gobind singh ji. We are arguing over which form of shakti was pargat(sargun) at the first place, may i ask why does that matter? why does it concern each of us? Be assured it came from nirgun vahiguroo not came from satan (does not exist). Nirgun vahiguroo does not need approval certificate from mere mortals like us who are still stuck at cham dristhi which form shall it use? It can use any form of shakti it wishes whether in form of narsingha(looks kinda hindu by picture)) to destroy harnakash, thunder, parkash, devi or shakti of vahiguroo transcedent itself into bhaugati. Opps did i just say devi feminine? God forbid, it all comes down debate over historical figure as its already used by hindu dharam. Thats where everyone is stuck. Guys this whole debate is non issue. One does not need to be insecure, if indeed devi was pargat by satguru or bhaugati - its a driving force- shakti that matters whether in any form that does not. Sargun are pretty much part of nirgun. Gurmat is free from duality.

Fine just for sake of security, let just say shakti in form of thunder or parkash or sword was pargat. Fine then we have counter argument over rss claim that devi was pargat and satguru was upasakh of devi. All safe and sound?? Not really, an aborginal group or old greeks can very much claim that sri guru gobind singh ji was upasakh of parkash, nature one of their demi god as aborginals themselves have gods for nature. Our insecure mindset are stuck again.

How far can we run in insecurity? I say we got it all wrong. If rss claim devi was pargat by sri guru gobind singh ji?. We need to say we don't give two shits about it, nirgun shakti can take any form and they don't have ownership over nirgun vahiguroo and its form, use their own scriptures to prove it instead of rejecting an possibility in insecurity. If rss claim satguru ji was upasakh of devi, well job easy there are plenty quotes already posted by members and others debunking the whole theory about it from sri dasam granth and sri guru granth sahib ji.

I truly believe shakti of akaal purkh was pargat by sri guru gobind singh ji i really don't care in which form of shakti. Because, I think its totally irrelevant as source is nirgun vahiguroo.

Thats my take on it...!