Lareevar Santhia In London

Guest brapbrap

Guest brapbrap

Gurfateh jio

Anyone know where I can get taught santhiya and how to read lareevar gurbani,

if not in general just any santhiya, and who is it by, thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

its better (in case there is no one to teach you )get hold of a good teeka of SGGS

(suggested by prof Sahib Singh and Fareed kot wali teekka) suudy these and

aso comprehend waran Bhai Gurdas ji (teeka also available)can also down load

mahaan kosh by Bhai kahn Singhji (available at SGPC site ) .study of these books

lead us to understand gurbani welland also we can comprehend the grammer ,

the diction and the metre of different chhands used in gurbani , still it would be

better if we perform 3-4 sehaj paaths of Gurbani , before trying the lareewar

beer because it makes our understanding better , a good ustaad can speed up the

process but we have to go through all this with patience .

it is not difficult but patience is the key, plz go ahead Best of luck , after a few days

i am sre you will start to enjoy it.

Guest brapbrap

Bhai Sahib Harmeet Singh ji,thank you, do you know if those Bhai Sahib Jis can teach to read gurbani in lareevar.

Bhai Sahib Jaswinder Singh Ji, thanks for your post, I agree fully with using such steeks and find they are an immense help in reading bani, however I really want to learn to read lareevar alongside doing such reading of aarths, so please if anyone knows anyone who can teach me please tell me.

Bhai Sahib Harmeet Singh ji,thank you, do you know if those Bhai Sahib Jis can teach to read gurbani in lareevar.

Bhai Sahib Jaswinder Singh Ji, thanks for your post, I agree fully with using such steeks and find they are an immense help in reading bani, however I really want to learn to read lareevar alongside doing such reading of aarths, so please if anyone knows anyone who can teach me please tell me.

Yes, all of them can,

Giani gurdev singh can teach in lareevaar, bt at the moment, i doubt you will be able to do it properly with them, i.e. one to one and will have to do it in group form because of the amount of classes they have nowdays. Giani rann singh however can teach one to one lareevaar santhia aswell. best thing would be to ring giani gurdev singh jee or giani ran singh ji and see what they say, i assure they are excellent teachers, having learnt from them myself.

Guest brapsingh

Oooh, thanks for that crucial info, and the good thing is shepards bush is quicker for me to get to. Giani Rann Singh Ji is the nihang baba ji right? Just wondering what is ucharan by them like, is it pronouncing every laga matra like taksal (is that even what all taksalis do?) And can i have their number please.

thanks sangat ji

yes their ucharan is the same as taksal, pronouncing all lag maatras. they learnt from hazuri taksaal nander and bani is shudh. they can teach aad dasam sarabloh ,vaara etc. they have a class wich loads of naujwaan go to every satuday of bhai gurdaas ji vaara - 5 pm at bush gwara. to get in contact with them just phone shepards bush gurdwata or go there as they are head granthi there atm. wil try to get mob no and post it asap.