Guru Ji Coming Back In Body Form

There will be a time when the Khalsa shall forget the teachings I have given them. Sikhi will only be left in name. Many Wars shall occur.

I will have to return again to resurrect the Khalsa. They shall reside in the Punjab.

I shall make people from all four corners into one.

They will be in Majjha; They will raid Lahore.

They will bring Potohaar to justice; They will take Peshawar.

They will set up a cantonment at Attock and then open the Khyber Pass.

They will establish a kingdom in Kabul and then take Ghazni.

After bringing Hazaara to justice they will march on to Kandahar.

After taking Balack and Buckaara, they will conquer Sindh and Baloch.

After gaining victory over these lands they shall govern all the people.

Mecca, Medina and Rome shall tremble.

They shall gain victory in battle over south and west India.

The Guru's Army shall sit at the throne of Delhi.

Umbrellas of kingship shall sway over their heads. All shall be content.

From East to West all shall be conquered. None shall challenge the Khalsa. All humanity shall become one.

In the kingdom of the True King, Satjug shall be established.

The Khalsa Panth shall rule. The arrows of death shall not touch them.

The Army of the Timeless shall grow and spread like locusts.

All shall wear vestments of blue; no one else shall be seen.

Listen Qazi Rukan Din, The Singhs shall rule.

The Unholy Sheikhs shall be destroyed. Pirs and Mureeds shall be no more.

All shall recite the one name of the Lord. Then he shall come himself.

The untrue shall not be able to see his glory.

All humanity shall unite and he will distribute provinces.

The Earth shall give food and the mountains shall give diamonds.

Fruits of many kinds there shall be, upon the sight of the timeless.

All shall recite VAHEGURU and achieve salvation.

Many Dharamsalas (places of discussion) shall exist. The Koran and the Mosques shall vanish.

The Lord shall manifest himself in body (as man).

He will make all utter VAHEGURU. All Singhs shall flock under his banner.

All shall know him as the True One. He will sit at the throne of Delhi.

He will establish a kingdom of peace and no enemies will remain.

Wherever the Khalsa turns his eye, the 14 realms shall tremble.

For 14,000 years, this kingdom shall remain.

Wealth will be collected and food shall be distributed.

The naked and the starving shall all receive; no one will go without.

Sayeth Nanak, Rukan Din, This is how it shall be.

Whosoever reads the Karni Namah, his love with The Lord shall grow.

The Word of the Timeless shall prevail. Those uttering falsehood shall not remain.

After the effect of The Akaal, forests, mountains and the world shall see salvation.

The Khalsa shall Rule. There will be no-one left to oppose them.

All who are lost shall gain the safety of the Khalsa

Bhai Ji, Guru Gobind Sahib is alive i have seen him!!

He lives on in us, as long as we keep Waheguru in our hearts and follow the sacred ways of the Khalsa, each and everyone of us is Guru Gobind Singh's true son, we are all to become one with Waheguru and Guru Sahib is already one with Waheguru, so if we die while living sangat ji, we will become Guru Gobind Singh in this life!!

Bhul Chuk Marf

We cant say that Maharaj is coming to come back , he didnt go any where

Maharaj is always here, he takes form of a human and takes form of anything or nothing. he is ang sang, in the future he will be here as much as he is now

and he is here now as much as he has been in the past.

whatever form Maharaj takes, he is still everywhere, and if he takes human form it does not guarantee his darshan.

i think it is only if we live in the Rehit will we be blessed with Guru jis darshan

but the comment, will he be back in human form is not really possible to be discussed, as Maharaj hasnt gone anywhere , he is no more or no less here as he has or ever will be......

its just out understanding.

if we come into the rehit and live the true jeevan then maybe we will be blessed with darshan in Human form as refered to in the shabad

There is already Dhan Dhan SHABAD GURU GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI, and there is already a physical form in the form of the GURU KHALSA PANTH, maybe its the awakening of the true Khalsa spirit into the panth that is needed, i.e. through connection to the SHABAD.

"In Ko Daras Satguru Ko darshan bolan Guru Shabad Gur Grantha.

Dvadas Roop Satigur Eh Kaiyat Dvadas Bhan Pargat Har Santha.

Partakya Kala Parbraham Dhanee Shai Granth Panth Khalsa Vartanta.

Das Gobind Fateh Satgur Ki Khalsa Granth Gur Roop Bidanta"

"Having the blessed audience (of the Khalsa) is equal to having the audience of the Guru, as long as they are singing the songs of love held within Guru Granth Sahib.

There are twelve forms of the Guru this is what I (Guru Gobind Singh) tell you,

There are twelve forms who revealed themselves I tell you Oh Saints.

This is the blatant arrow of power dispensed by the ultimate Creator,

Deal with the Guru Granth Guru Panth as the Khalsa.

The slave of the Deathless Being, Guru Gobind Singh, (does not recognise this victory as his), the victory is of supreme true Guru, the Khalsa and the Granth, these are very form and presence of the Guru."

WJKK WJKF

Could someone please let me know where this is from. Is it from the Sri Dasam Granth? If so what ang because I would like to read all of this!! biggrin.gif

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ

this is not from Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Granth Maharaj this is from sau Sakhia you can search it in google there are many sites the original text is kept Gupt by some Nihang Singh in inida. Also the original Sau Sakhia is in possesion of the british this was rated it highly as one sakhi said that the khalsa will have its raj when this so called tree shadows the one next to it !!! this in mind queen elizabeth sent her top scientist to calculate when this was as it was 100s of years from than she carried on her reign.

http://www.info-sikh.com/SauPage1.html

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ

this is not from Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Granth Maharaj this is from sau Sakhia you can search it in google there are many sites the original text is kept Gupt by some Nihang Singh in inida. Also the original Sau Sakhia is in possesion of the british this was rated it highly as one sakhi said that the khalsa will have its raj when this so called tree shadows the one next to it !!! this in mind queen elizabeth sent her top scientist to calculate when this was as it was 100s of years from than she carried on her reign.

http://www.info-sikh.com/SauPage1.html

Oh ok thanks biggrin.gif