Guru Ji Coming Back In Body Form

Satpurkh ki tapha ninda kare sansar ki usthithi vich hove. Lol tell me wy did guru gobind Singh ji purposely not complete a charrirtar in charirterpokhiyan as well as the end lol manmat and what we think is right but have forgotten what guru ji said when he was writing dasam Granth Kari jao apne man de vichar don't make difference go to YouTube to jatha nihang singha page and see actually karni Nama shabad next you ppl will say rehat Nama is not guru jis bachans as well today ppl are disorting baani of sggs and tommorow ppl will say that's disorted in reality as well and is not truth this is how it starts

calm down don't get so lound ladli fauj -- what about when SGGS mentions " Gur ke karne kahee dhavoo " what does the suggest to you??

I'm surprised you hear me... Baba ji must be antarjami lmao .... Guru ji is tellin us over and over to go on their path have belief in their words and actions then why don't you believe in what guru ji said when masands questioned charirtarpokhiyan to mata ji and she came from anandpur to ask guru ji about this and he explained why he wS writing it he spefically explained to Singh writing it why he skipped that charritar and when he will write it... It's not the fault of many ppl they have not heard of such events because its Been hidden from panth ESP by sgpc I will post which charirtars are not there specifically when I get home than grab a copy of charirtarpokhiyan and look for urself

guru ji skipped the 325th charritar and counted 405 instead of 404 and explained it to bhai darbari on the banks of satluj... its simple people are choosing what to believe and what not it doesn't matter, if a sakhi or event is in their comprehendence and limit of thinking, they believe if its not they don't .. sikho dont believe what the world says according to their mat, believe what guru ji said no matter what, not people opinions and get caught up in them... just like that kala afghana said even if jaap sahib is gurus baani he wouldnt believe it and doesn't... sometimes dasam baani, some times bhai gurdas baani sometimes sooraj parkash, sometimes panth parkash, sometimes gurbilas, sometimes mangal parkash everything today is being questioned and confusion is being put... even giani sher singh told us about the charrirtars and what happened, i have a full narrative on it and will send it in pm not here

after waheguru finishes akal ustat himself then guru ji will write the 325th charritar as waheguru himself knows the vastness of his own akal ustat

Islamic higher scholars teach their populations that Prophet Mohammad was the last messenger; even though Prophet Mohammed told to his followers that He is not the Last to come. Many had come before him and many would come after him.(From here the Sufi mat was originated).

Earth cannot bear the burden of Human sins if Puransant,Bhagats and Mahapursh stop comming to this earth. Even though they donot want to come here but on the Hukam of Akal they are sent here(Chit Na Bhaeyo Hamro Avan Ka). Whenever Zulam is done on sant mahapursh bhagats, then Nirgun Akal Purakh(He is omnipresent) takes Sargun Saroop(Deh Saroop even though that DEH is completely Shabad Saroop) to stop Adharam and punish the culprits.

Satguru had come in all yugs in Deh saroop and would be coming in future...NO DOUBT on it. If SGGSJI was given GUrgaddi was Shri Guru Arjun Dev ji , it doesnot mean that Guru Arjun Dev ji was not Satguru. When Guru Nanak Dev ji gave Gurgaddi to Guru Angad Dev ji, it doesnot mean Guru Nanak Dev ji was not guru after it.

ਬਾਣੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੁਰੂ ਹੈ ਬਾਣੀ ਵਿਚਿ ਬਾਣੀ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਸਾਰੇ ॥

Baanee Guroo Guroo Hai Baanee Vich Baanee Anmrith Saarae ||

बाणी गुरू गुरू है बाणी विचि बाणी अम्रितु सारे ॥

The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.

10 ਨਟ (ਮ: ੪) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੯੮੨ ਪੰ. ੧੦

Raag Nat Narain Guru Ram Das

ਗੁਰੁ ਬਾਣੀ ਕਹੈ ਸੇਵਕੁ ਜਨੁ ਮਾਨੈ ਪਰਤਖਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਿਸਤਾਰੇ ॥੫॥

Gur Baanee Kehai Saevak Jan Maanai Parathakh Guroo Nisathaarae ||5||

गुरु बाणी कहै सेवकु जनु मानै परतखि गुरू निसतारे ॥५॥

If His humble servant believes, and acts according to the Words of the Guru's Bani, then the Guru, in person, emancipates him. ||5||

11 ਨਟ (ਮ: ੪) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੯੮੨ ਪੰ. ੧੧

The persons who did not follow Gurbani during the lifetime of Das Guru Sahiban, didn't get anything. Even now They won't.

ਬਾਣੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੁਰੂ ਹੈ ਬਾਣੀ ਵਿਚਿ ਬਾਣੀ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਸਾਰੇ ॥

Baanee Guroo Guroo Hai Baanee Vich Baanee Anmrith Saarae ||

बाणी गुरू गुरू है बाणी विचि बाणी अम्रितु सारे ॥

The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.

10 ਨਟ (ਮ: ੪) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੯੮੨ ਪੰ. ੧੦

ਗੁਰੁ ਬਾਣੀ ਕਹੈ ਸੇਵਕੁ ਜਨੁ ਮਾਨੈ ਪਰਤਖਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਿਸਤਾਰੇ ॥੫॥

Gur Baanee Kehai Saevak Jan Maanai Parathakh Guroo Nisathaarae ||5||

गुरु बाणी कहै सेवकु जनु मानै परतखि गुरू निसतारे ॥५॥

If His humble servant believes, and acts according to the Words of the Guru's Bani, then the Guru, in person, emancipates him. ||5||

11 ਨਟ (ਮ: ੪) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੯੮੨ ਪੰ. ੧੧

The persons who did not follow Gurbani during the lifetime of Das Guru Sahiban, didn't get anything. Even now They won't.

same goes with gurus words, when guru ji said himself i will return and a whole drama is to unfold in after they will take both granths to sachkhand and parkash them there until they are given hukham to bring them into the next creation people dont believe... lok jaan de hai ni oda hi...sikho until you don't know what guru ji said everyones vichars are useless... i have seen two-three other posts on this website on this matter, and 99 % ppl are bashing it because their opinions or mind dont want to believe it or know about it, it doesn't matter what ppl say when guru ji has said himself thats what matters and is important than anyones vichar... people are saying just because guru granth sahib ji is parkashed guru gobind singh ji can't come back, lol guru gobind singh ji is full roop of akal purkh (even though guru gobind singh ji says don't think we as akal purkh) he is just like akal purkh he can go anywhere and at anytime why put such limitations to him, when guru saibhans were present when guru granth sahib was being parkashed isn't that proof of our gurus being together as one jot one light

this is still impossible why:

" Satguru Meraa sadaa sadaa naha awavee naah jaeee " from SGGS

sausakis may have discrepencies therefore cannot be trusted as much SGGS without any doubt what so ever.

If Guru sahib has given us information of planets and other worlds in SGGS then why haven't they told us they'll be coming back for a 14000 years or so ?

if Guru Sahib has given Khalsa everythign all the tools necessary to rule and lead a kingdom which Khalsa did for 40 odd years then why is there a need for Guru sahib to come back in human form?

no need to load up any facts just use your common sense and reread sikh history - it's actually wrong to say Guru sahib is going to come back in human form when SGGS says "

" Satguru Meraa sadaa sadaa naha awavee naah jaeee " from SGGS

lol yea yea yea like i said some ppl will not believe its not in their comprehendence and limit of thinking, some ppl even when you show them the truth can not believe and some to ignorant to listen to gurus words then what their kalyug minds have to say... doesn't matter what they say, not one bit

and satguru mera sadha sadha naa awavee naa jaee means waheguru is forever and doesn't come and go like us humans and everything else in this world, he doesn't have a birth nor a death, your using baani in wrong sense... you think guru ji can't come back huh how much you know of your guru, you don't want to believe in his words chal koi naa don't then this is my last posts on here, i will tell others to believe what you want it doesn't matter AT ALL as GURU HAS SAID AND DONE WHAT THEY DID YOU PEOPLE DON"T KNOW ABOUT THE SITUATION oda hi it cant happen it cant happen, tell me ks55 what in this universe cant happen, anything can happen, if you dont believe in what guru has to say its funny how youll believe what your mind has to say... gaiye jao apne man de vichar =) guru ji can come to this planet in any form he wants to who are we to limit what he can't do have some sense loko

...are guru cant do this and can do this and this is impossible oh shutup we are not the guru