Indian/Punjbai People

Guest fordcapri

Guest fordcapri

In the last 10plus or so years Dubai has become a popular holiday location for people, many Punjabi people go there for honeymoons, couples holiday and family breaks.

In light of what’s happened with the 17 Sikhs in Dubai our people need to boycott this place even more than before.

Dont fund the country or its idelogies.

hi friends,

laws are always legal , dubai & sharjah are parts of united arab emirates (a kind

of coglomeration ofsmall pricipalities of Princely states, each having its own set of laws )

NOW THE MAIN TOPIc we should try our best to protect our brethern whenever in trouble,

BUT DO WE KNOW THEIR CRIME ?in any islamic country trding of liquor (alcohol ) is illegal

further every country has its own criminal procedure wher we can have only limited

interference, I feel the required kind of legal and moral support needed is already being

provide by diferent quarter in India, even Amrider Singh is arranging diplomatic influence

bur for the kind of crime they are charged with i do not feel they may get scot free.

Though I feel they may have been framed , he lesson we should draw is before going to

a foreign land for work we shoul de well informed and well equipped ( having at least

working knowledge of the language and the social customs and do's and do'nts

which our migrant youths generally ignore

In the last 10plus or so years Dubai has become a popular holiday location for people, many Punjabi people go there for honeymoons, couples holiday and family breaks.

In light of what’s happened with the 17 Sikhs in Dubai our people need to boycott this place even more than before.

Dont fund the country or its idelogies.

At last..Something I actually agree with Fordcapri on...

I personally went to Dubai several years ago and found it a commercial, plastic city with no soul or culture. And as far as I could make out, non-arabs (except for whites) were looked down upon.

At last..Something I actually agree with Fordcapri on...

I personally went to Dubai several years ago and found it a commercial, plastic city with no soul or culture. And as far as I could make out, non-arabs (except for whites) were looked down upon.

I swear, I live in Dubai...I go to a white school, and my fam is probably one of the very few families here who get good respect...otherwise all u see other Indians/pakistanis/bangledeshis etc building buildings or being a janitor(i have a few indian janitors in my school)

quite sad.... :/

WJKK WJKF!