Who Are Current Brahamgyanis Or High Awastha Saints In India

Sorry to be the 'fun spoiler' here. :)

1. Its is not in the hand of any average human being to determine who is brahmgiani or not. Even demi-gods search for them:

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਕਉ ਖੋਜਹਿ ਮਹੇਸੁਰ ॥

If even devi devtas cant find them. What can MERE mortals do?

2. There are many spiritual avasthas a Gursikh can be in and have many powers at their disposal. But this doesn't automatically mean one is a Brahmgini! (the problem is people tend to splash titles like SANT and BRAHMGIANI to whomever they see and consider as pious)

A Brahmgiani is beyond the Law of Karma. While gursikhs(whom people start calling SANT) who are doing bhagti may still have Karma to settle out. Gurvaak:

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਤੇ ਕਛੁ ਬੁਰਾ ਨ ਭਇਆ ॥

&

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਬੰਧਨ ਤੇ ਮੁਕਤਾ ॥

3. One can only meet a brahmgiani if it is in ones Karma .There is no such thing as 'planning' to meet a brahmgiani. Waheguroo has said it quite clearly:

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਕਾ ਦਰਸੁ ਬਡਭਾਗੀ ਪਾਈਐ ॥

Stay close to Darbar Sahib (NRI Sarraan) and you can find real peace from morning till night :) Attend Amritvela program @ Darshan deori and stick with the same schedule for couple of days..

dass personaly seconds this!

Whilst i agree with guruvah post, especially the part veer mentions that one can only meet bhramgyani if its in their karam, but that shouldn't discourage abhilikhes/jaiagaso to look for one or planning to meet high avastha souls, atleast one is making effort instead of one just waiting and hoping one day - i will meet bhramgyani. Karni/effort is everything in gurughar regardless if its in karam or not. If we don't make any effort, one can also argue, no need to search for panj pyares for amrit? One day hopefully- will meet panj pyares without any effort and take amrit.

Also guruvah, everyone is here in this world because they have done something wrong EXCEPT sant mahapurkhs, whom are sent here to help us and this world.

Could admins please make sure this doesnt turn into the ususal sant/brahmgiani/mahapurkh debate, as the thread was going very nicley so far, and maybe guruvah veerji would be so kind as to make a different topic if diagrees with what is being adressed here, thank you.

Koee sajan santh milai vaddabhaagee mai har prabh piaaraa dhasai jeeo ||1||

If only I could have the good fortune to meet some friendly Saint; he might show me the Way to my Beloved Lord God.

agree with paaji :) it happens by itself when waheguru wants...<div>but it happens because the person has a yearning for darshan..</div><div>even if theres no use of a plan because ultimately its maharaj's raza..</div><div>the plan shows the singh or singnis thirst for darshan of a rooh near maharaj</div><div>mahraj helps and makes ways only for those either who are predestined by karam or being pleased on seeing their year, their thirst.</div><div>khoo ne pyase kol nahin jana..pyase ne khooh kol jana.. only the thirst leads to going to see sadhus</div><div>and its not a bad thirst either, to ask someone who is near to our pritam, our guruji about his whereabouts..about how they pleased him and what we should do..</div><div>even though its all their for us in the form of dhan dhan satguru guru granth sahib ji maharaj..our minds have become so polluted they dont always connect to satguru..like saturu is a bachola between us and akaal purkh for they are roop of akal purkkh waheguru jii, in this kalyug we need a bachola to reach satguru </div><div>don't know much at alll, just came accross this before going to sleep :) waheeeeeguru bhul chuk maaaaf </div>

ਮਲਾਰ ਮਹਲਾ ੪ ॥

Malaar, Fourth Mehl:

ਗੰਗਾ ਜਮੁਨਾ ਗੋਦਾਵਰੀ ਸਰਸੁਤੀ ਤੇ ਕਰਹਿ ਉਦਮੁ ਧੂਰਿ ਸਾਧੂ ਕੀ ਤਾਈ ॥

The Ganges, the Jamunaa, the Godaavari and the Saraswati - these rivers strive for the dust of the feet of the Holy.

ਕਿਲਵਿਖ ਮੈਲੁ ਭਰੇ ਪਰੇ ਹਮਰੈ ਵਿਚਿ ਹਮਰੀ ਮੈਲੁ ਸਾਧੂ ਕੀ ਧੂਰਿ ਗਵਾਈ ॥੧॥

Overflowing with their filthy sins, the mortals take cleansing baths in them; the rivers' pollution is washed away by the dust of the feet of the Holy. ||1||

ਤੀਰਥਿ ਅਠਸਠਿ ਮਜਨੁ ਨਾਈ ॥

Instead of bathing at the sixty-eight sacred shrines of pilgrimage, take your cleansing bath in the Name.

ਸਤਸੰਗਤਿ ਕੀ ਧੂਰਿ ਪਰੀ ਉਡਿ ਨੇਤ੍ਰੀ ਸਭ ਦੁਰਮਤਿ ਮੈਲੁ ਗਵਾਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

When the dust of the feet of the Sat Sangat rises up into the eyes, all filthy evil-mindedness is removed. ||1||Pause||

ਜਾਹਰਨਵੀ ਤਪੈ ਭਾਗੀਰਥਿ ਆਣੀ ਕੇਦਾਰੁ ਥਾਪਿਓ ਮਹਸਾਈ ॥

Bhaageerat'h the penitent brought the Ganges down, and Shiva established Kaydaar.

ਕਾਂਸੀ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨੁ ਚਰਾਵਤ ਗਾਊ ਮਿਲਿ ਹਰਿ ਜਨ ਸੋਭਾ ਪਾਈ ॥੨॥

Krishna grazed cows in Kaashi; through the humble servant of the Lord, these places became famous. ||2||

ਜਿਤਨੇ ਤੀਰਥ ਦੇਵੀ ਥਾਪੇ ਸਭਿ ਤਿਤਨੇ ਲੋਚਹਿ ਧੂਰਿ ਸਾਧੂ ਕੀ ਤਾਈ ॥

And all the sacred shrines of pilgrimage established by the gods, long for the dust of the feet of the Holy.

ਹਰਿ ਕਾ ਸੰਤੁ ਮਿਲੈ ਗੁਰ ਸਾਧੂ ਲੈ ਤਿਸ ਕੀ ਧੂਰਿ ਮੁਖਿ ਲਾਈ ॥੩॥

Meeting with the Lord's Saint, the Holy Guru, I apply the dust of His feet to my face. ||3||

ਜਿਤਨੀ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਤੁਮਰੀ ਮੇਰੇ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਸਭ ਤਿਤਨੀ ਲੋਚੈ ਧੂਰਿ ਸਾਧੂ ਕੀ ਤਾਈ ॥

And all the creatures of Your Universe, O my Lord and Master, long for the dust of the feet of the Holy.

ਨਾਨਕ ਲਿਲਾਟਿ ਹੋਵੈ ਜਿਸੁ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਤਿਸੁ ਸਾਧੂ ਧੂਰਿ ਦੇ ਹਰਿ ਪਾਰਿ ਲੰਘਾਈ ॥੪॥੨॥

O Nanak, one who has such destiny inscribed on his forehead, is blessed with the dust of the feet of the Holy; the Lord carries him across. ||4||2||

I humbly request you to read the mahan vismaadh arth of Maharaj di pavitar Bani in this pothi Gareebi Pothi Go to Ang 94, you can also listen to the arth in this track: Shabad Arth The recording starts at ang 89.

Guruvah u are not spoiling the thread at all, it is very important to read sukhmani sahib and pay attention to what Guru Sahib Says Bout the Lachan (Qualities) of a Brahamgiani!

Could someone give me some background info on Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale.

Where he has gotten his education? etc.

My family is from Patiala and next time I go to India I would want to go meet him for sure.

baba ji talks about his background at one of the smagam they did if u lis to the first part of this katha at the begining they talk about when they took amrit and about there family ..

http://parmeshardwar.com/displaykirtan1t.asp?kk=11210529

i can type it out penji :) but honestly listen to that katha pleaaase!<div><br></div><div>basically sant ji harly talks about their background all that is known is that they would go to sangrand diwans held at a pind close to them every sangrand..his parents would get annoyed as rebuke him and tel him off. eventually they made their mind up to have amrit but they were scared of their family who was full of sharabis (alcoholics). sant jis dadi was an amritdhari  but they would mock her and use dergatory words for her sri sahib. \finally sant ji made the courage to go the room of where panj pyare were about to conduct an amrit sanchar..like all abhilakheees sant ji had their sri sahib and kakkaars on them, at the last moment before stepping in they took their step back. they thought if i take amrit and my family dont allow me to keep rehat, and devise plans to make me break my commitment then i might aswell not take amrit..they though they should test their families reaction before actually taking amrit.. so in the guise of an amirtdhari they went home with their kakkaars (without taking amrit).. like they had thought their family shouted at them they physically took sant jis sri sahib off and threw it and it landed in some water... sant ji cried and cried..they did ardaas to waheguruuu ji constantly for the blessings of amirt... things got worse then before the family locked up sant ji on sangrands incase they ran off to take amrit, they would let them come back when the trucks bringing the sangat back would return..</div><div><br></div><div>sant ji became really reaaly reaalyy ill and all the docotors had said they were incurable, the family took them to many dera (sant ji tells us this in adifferent diwan) but finally they brought them to the gurdwara of sant teja singh ji (mastuana sahib wale/rara sahib wale not really sure ..some one clarify please).. sant jis fist bachan was that their family should give up maas sharaab..they thought of the value of their sones live and agreed. sant ranjit singh ji got a bit better but was not recovering much..6 months from the time the family through babajis sri sahib in some paani they went to sant teja singh again this time sant ji said...your sons life will be saved..but your whole family must take amrit..the family agreed.. and they all became amritdharis... look at the miracle of ardas and of the miracle of maharaj and their sadhus bachans.. they followed the instructions and sant jis life was saved..</div><div><br></div><div>oh sant ji was 12 when they took amrit</div><div><br></div><div>from that point on they used to spend much time in the dera of sant teja singh...they started to learn and play dholki and learn vaja... one day baba teja singh ji gave sant ranjit singh a chola and said "beta do not take this off" ... sant ji wore the chola and went to school the teachers were like what are you doing! wear normal clothes like the other children..sant ji thought and decided that they would not listen to the worldy teachers and instead never wear anything but a chola.. they were removed/had to leave school for this i think and thats when they formed their jatha soon after and started doing parchaar...</div><div><br></div><div>i dont think they started off as sant ranjjt singh ji, people just started calling them sant ji and babaji out of pyaaar.. and loook at their chardikala todaaaay</div><div><br></div><div>maybe a bit wrong ...thats my joint up from various diwans/bachans with sant ji! bhul chuk maaaf ji </div>

ਸੂਹੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥

Soohee, Fifth Mehl:

ਵਿਸਰਹਿ ਨਾਹੀ ਜਿਤੁ ਤੂ ਕਬਹੂ ਸੋ ਥਾਨੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਕੇਹਾ ॥

Where is that place, where You are never forgotten, Lord?

ਆਠ ਪਹਰ ਜਿਤੁ ਤੁਧੁ ਧਿਆਈ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਹੋਵੈ ਦੇਹਾ ॥੧॥

Twenty-four hours a day, they meditate on You, and their bodies become spotless and pure. ||1||

ਮੇਰੇ ਰਾਮ ਹਉ ਸੋ ਥਾਨੁ ਭਾਲਣ ਆਇਆ ॥

O my Lord, I have come searching for that place.

ਖੋਜਤ ਖੋਜਤ ਭਇਆ ਸਾਧਸੰਗੁ ਤਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਸਰਣਾਈ ਪਾਇਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

After seeking and searching, I found Sanctuary in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. ||1||Pause||

ਜੇ ਕੋ ਬਚਨੁ ਕਮਾਵੈ ਸੰਤਨ ਕਾ ਸੋ ਗੁਰ ਪਰਸਾਦੀ ਤਰੀਐ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

One who practices the Teachings of the Saints, by Guru's Grace, is carried across. ||1||Pause||