Very Urgent

Guest urgent

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Heres there the Hukamnamma against meat n alchol

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/18752-hukamnamas-sandeshs-and-important-sikh-documents/

Jathedar of Akal Takht going to be in plumstead on the 31st so he must be in the country on sunday

Benti someone get hold of him and take him down there

Also we ALL need to get down there to stop the vote or make sure the vote swings in the gurmat way

there should not be voting anyway on Gurmat issues

also we need to phone the gurdwara make them aware that this is the biggest issue

think about it we complain about punjab being full of drugs and alchol yet our Gurdwara wants to happily promote these evils

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KE FATHE

THIS IS VERY SHAMEFUL THAT WE ARE COMING THIS POINT THAT WE WANT TO EAT MEAT DRINKING ALCOHOL IN A GURDWARA PERMISIS WE NEED TO START LISTING AND FOLLOWING THE GURU JI'S HUKAM TO NOT EAT OR DRINK ALCOHOL AND NOT EVEN TOUCH OR EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING THESE THINGS ALSO THIS IS THE TIME WERE EVERY ONE NEEDS TO STAND UP

THERE IS NO POINT WEARING A BANA AND PRETENDING TO BE THE KHALSA FAUJ AND NOT STANDING UP NOW

PLEASE RING THE GURDWARA AND DO BEANTEE FOR THIS BEADBEE TO STOP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE AND WE LOSE ALL OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS.

wjkk wjkf

singhrow sevadars have spent all this year talking to kids at camps and uni, colleges and schools and explained to them why guru ji told us to avoid the sins of mean and alcohol, things like this will just confuse them badly, they will start saying that the gurdwara allows it, so why u telling us the opposite, obviously we can use gurbani to win any argument or debate, but for the little childern growing up in a gurdwara which has a party hall the bad habits they get from that sangat will be hard to break at these type of halls associated with a gurdwara legitimise these sinful corruptions.

i got a txt saying 100's of singhs attending, is this true or just one of them dogey texts, i heard the akal thakt jatherdar is going to gurdwara on monday with uk sangat to ask why this gurdwara has decided to violate the hukamnama. there is many gurdwaras in the uk that violate this hukamnam already the situation is in a crisis, i hope the akal thakt jatherdar can resolve this, and prevent thsi gurdwara from joining this crisis.

please can the guru do kirpa on local sangat to make right decision

wjkk wjkf from all singhrow sevadars

I have seen many times on this site people talkin about how great the sings in 84 were , well we can never match what they did but if we cant stop this we have no right to call ourselves their brothers and sisters.

SO PLEASE PHONE THE GURDWARA AND PUT PRESSURE ON the Committee and IF POSSIBLE GET DOWN THERE 2MORROW

Think about it, if this goes through many other gurdwara might think there is no one to stop them and do the same

This needs to stop now

TODAY SIKHS UNFORTUNATELY ARE KNOWN FOR BEING ALCOHOLICS AND HEAVY MEAT EATERS……..WHAT ARE WE DOING????....GURU JI CLEARLY FORBIDS US FROM DRINKING ALCOHOL OR FROM EATING MEAT…..WE DON’T EVEN FOLLOW OUR GURU SAHIB’S TEACHINGS BUT WE STILL CALL OURSELVES ‘SIKHS OF THE GURU’

• 3 weeks later...

I would like reply to the person who is born and bread in Grays that Grays most sangat and few committee members were in favour of meat and sharab to be served in the community hall which is in the vicinity of gurughar.It was also said that they permitted in the past.It was also mentioned by few public members about gaini jee family wedding that meat and shrab was served in the hall .We do not give our opinion but like to share what is going on in todays gurughar It is like a private members club.Outsider who does not live in Grays is not welcome here.Hwo sad is that .I got better things to do with my time than talking about other people in the gurughar.